Jaw Implant Update : Pre-surgical Consult with Dr Ramieri

i suspect itll take real long see the ideal results for you cuz you have loads of soft tissue so just wait it out well

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Wallenberg
How old are you OP? looks good

Bimax I understand, how come you resort to implants before losing fat? Your face looks fatter than mine and I'm 100% higher bodyfat than you

You need buccal fat removal if your facial fat is resistant (due to being Indian and thousands of years of fried samosa PUFAs altering u epigenitically giving u perma bloated face)
nigger epigenetics do not apply to offspring👍🏿

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
So how this surgery benefited you? Do you see difference In how people /opposite sex perceive you? Did you have a partner and do you now?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Gaia262
we are not all gonna make it pal caging at ur tera bluepilled messages no YOU are gonna make it, IM gonna make it, a FEW OTHERS are gonna make it, the rest are gonna cope until they die and end up with a landwhale.

现在,这是一个关于如何
我的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化
我想花一点时间
就坐在那里
我会告诉你我是如何成为一个叫贝莱尔的小镇的王子的
在西费城出生和长大
我大部分时间都在操场上度过
所有人都在校外打球
当几个不擅长的人
开始在我家附近闹事
我打了一场小仗,我妈妈很害怕
她说:“你在贝莱尔和你的阿姨和叔叔一起搬家”
我日复一日地恳求和恳求她
但她收拾好我的行李箱,送我上路
她给了我一个吻,然后她给了我我的票
我戴上说:“我还不如踢它”
头等舱,这很糟糕
用香槟杯喝橙汁
这就是贝莱尔人的生活吗?
嗯,这可能没问题
但是等等,我听说他们很拘谨,资产阶级,所有这些
这是他们刚刚送这只酷猫的地方吗?
我不这么认为
我到那里去看看
我希望他们为贝莱尔王子做好准备
嗯,飞机降落了,当我出来的时候
有一个看起来像警察的家伙站在那里,没有我的名字
我还没想被捕,我刚到这里

Good shit bro, one of the real ones here for sure

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Hey again Bro - As always mirin your progress and wishing you all the best of luck in your ascenion.

I was wondering since obviously having a lefort 1 can effect your nose- if youre considering bimax is it unwise to get a nose job beforehand?

I would get the jaw surgery first but its just not really practical for me to get jaw surgery rn cos Im in a fixed term work contract and have to officecel- I would want to get a fully remote job so I can recover at home before I get the bimax. Well I might not get bimax actually because Ramieri has reccomended me lower jaw and genio only, my maxilla is pretty good in terms of forward growth- but I personally feel I could benefit just from a small CW rotation to improve my smile. The vibe i got in the consult was that I could get a lefort 1 if I wanted but he wasnt specifically reccomending it for me. Realisitically I would need to wait 18 more months for jaw surgery- but rhino I could just do now

And yeah I think ramieri is a good guy tbh- he likes to do everything properly and by the book doesnt want to cut corners. I had a consult with Birbe recently and he reccomended srgery first approach for me but I think hes just tryna cut corners cos he doenst have a UK ortho. Since then Ive heard a few horror stories about Birbe so im just gonna write off than consultation and trust ramieri instead
What kind of stories about Dr. Birbe ? Let me please know, because I have the surgery in one month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back