Looksmax Jaw Implant Update : Pre-surgical Consult with Dr Ramieri

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi guys as promised please see an update on my jaw implant with Dr Ramieri.

I have added it to my main thread which can be seen here for new users.

It's a very brief pre-surgical video, I'm hoping to make one final video for you guys showing the final results of everything.

Thanks to @deepweb1298 who helped with the upload.

We will all make it :feelsautistic:

Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
how much would CW roation cost

did i DM you already for surgery advice?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
how much would CW roation cost

did i DM you already for surgery advice?

For a bimax and genio I paid €15k , you did but always happy to help out 💪

GypsyEyes

GypsyEyes

Zephir
How old are you OP? looks good

Bimax I understand, how come you resort to implants before losing fat? Your face looks fatter than mine and I'm 100% higher bodyfat than you

You need buccal fat removal if your facial fat is resistant (due to being Indian and thousands of years of fried samosa PUFAs altering u epigenitically giving u perma bloated face)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
How old are you OP? looks good

Bimax I understand, how come you resort to implants before losing fat? Your face looks fatter than mine and I'm 100% higher bodyfat than you

You need buccal fat removal if your facial fat is resistant (due to being Indian and thousands of years of fried samosa PUFAs altering u epigenitically giving u perma bloated face)

I'm 29

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Silver

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Bronze
Gaia bro you’re literally my inspiration to get looksmax surgeries.
I hope everything turns out good for you.
Probably one of the few guys on this forum with a normal functioning brain.

fuckedupmanlet

fuckedupmanlet

too high inhib to succeed
Hi guys as promised please see an update on my jaw implant with Dr Ramieri.

I have added it to my main thread which can be seen here for new users.

It's a very brief pre-surgical video, I'm hoping to make one final video for you guys showing the final results of everything.

Thanks to @deepweb1298 who helped with the upload.

We will all make it :feelsautistic:

I know I commented on your profile already but dude you’re such an inspiration for aspiring looksmaxxers like myself. I’m genuinely glad for your ascension Gaia; we’re all gonna fucking make it if we try.

H

heightface

inshallah ascension
I don’t trust that doc

H

heightface

inshallah ascension
Aesthetically for me I don’t trust him

ascension

ascension

Gold
Great results boyo, you look great now (y)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Ramieri seems like a fucking dickhead. Look at his facial expressions. I think I would hit him in the face before surgery.

He is actually an extremely good guy, I would only support someone who I believe deserved it.

You can see my other threads where I shred other surgeons who were actually bad people.

Dr Ramieri put alot of effort into me, even though I might not get to be "chad" I did have the care and attention of one. He would wait by my hospital bedside to wake up for anaesthsia, check up multiple times daily, have his personal number that he responds to in minutes. Braught a whole team to support me, constantly find ways to improve the plan. The list is endless.

I do see your point in this specific video, he made this video just for this forum as I asked him. He browsed this forum and saw what is posted here I.e. racism , Nazi's, ect . I have been trying to explain we are not all like that. This thread alone has one racist post + a threat to him. So I can't show him.

He is a hidden gem.

Last edited:
StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
I have a question : why didnt u get custom infraorbital rims to get tighter lower lid, and positive orbital vectors? Those implants are marginally less important imo

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I have a question : why didnt u get custom infraorbital rims to get tighter lower lid, and positive orbital vectors? Those implants are marginally less important imo
The implant I had did cover part of the infraboribital area. But not all the way.

I had a rhinoplasty also breaking the nose at the same time so I think he was worried it may interfere with that if we covered the whole area.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
The implant I had did cover part of the infraboribital area. But not all the way.

I had a rhinoplasty also breaking the nose at the same time so I think he was worried it may interfere with that if we covered the whole area.
At first i considered your nose to be a botched doll nose but seems like with healing it gets better. Can you show a current video front and sides or pics?.
How long its been since you got your rhino? Me on the other hand asked for very conservative rhino and while it looks way better it’s not as massive of a change i expected

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
At first i considered your nose to be a botched doll nose but seems like with healing it gets better. Can you show a current video front and sides or pics?.
How long its been since you got your rhino? Me on the other hand asked for very conservative rhino and while it looks way better it’s not as massive of a change i expected

Sure, it's been like 9 months now. It will take at least a year before it hits it's final stages of healing.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
I do see your point in this specific video, he made this video just for this forum as I asked him. He browsed this forum and saw what is posted here I.e. racism , Nazi's, ect . I have been trying to explain we are not all like that. This thread alone has one racist post + a threat to him. So I can't show him.
Yeah, this is retarded. Some people don't want to show their before and afters here because of all the nonsense misogyny, racebaits, violence glorification, etc. The looksmaxing section should be moderated heavily and all non-looksmaxing nonsense should be deleted.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
@Gaia262 does Ramieri accept digital CT scans?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir
Hey again Bro - As always mirin your progress and wishing you all the best of luck in your ascenion.

I was wondering since obviously having a lefort 1 can effect your nose- if youre considering bimax is it unwise to get a nose job beforehand?

I would get the jaw surgery first but its just not really practical for me to get jaw surgery rn cos Im in a fixed term work contract and have to officecel- I would want to get a fully remote job so I can recover at home before I get the bimax. Well I might not get bimax actually because Ramieri has reccomended me lower jaw and genio only, my maxilla is pretty good in terms of forward growth- but I personally feel I could benefit just from a small CW rotation to improve my smile. The vibe i got in the consult was that I could get a lefort 1 if I wanted but he wasnt specifically reccomending it for me. Realisitically I would need to wait 18 more months for jaw surgery- but rhino I could just do now

And yeah I think ramieri is a good guy tbh- he likes to do everything properly and by the book doesnt want to cut corners. I had a consult with Birbe recently and he reccomended srgery first approach for me but I think hes just tryna cut corners cos he doenst have a UK ortho. Since then Ive heard a few horror stories about Birbe so im just gonna write off than consultation and trust ramieri instead

Last edited:
E

epictroll

Iron
Dude you look good in motion, surprised at how youthful and good your eyes look. This was from Infraorbitals with taban? Looks very natural

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Dude you look good in motion, surprised at how youthful and good your eyes look. This was from Infraorbitals with taban? Looks very natural

Thanks bro , The infraorbital malar implants were with Dr Ramieri, yeah my eyes improved alot after the surgery.

Last edited:
Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
tbh Ramieri is smart in that sense that he is very up to date. Not like other guys for example Z doesnte ve
Yeah, I don't understand why files aren't accepted. But it's OK, not too bad. Takes just some time for the disk to get to Boston.

L

lepo2317

Gold
He is actually an extremely good guy, I would only support someone who I believe deserved it.

You can see my other threads where I shred other surgeons who were actually bad people.

Dr Ramieri put alot of effort into me, even though I might not get to be "chad" I did have the care and attention of one. He would wait by my hospital bedside to wake up for anaesthsia, check up multiple times daily, have his personal number that he responds to in minutes. Braught a whole team to support me, constantly find ways to improve the plan. The list is endless.

He is a hidden gem.
You are right, I shouldn't be judging him by random video. He helped plenty of dudes and girls and is one of the best surgeons in europe. Good luck with your surgery journey.

fuckedupmanlet

fuckedupmanlet

too high inhib to succeed
ur being a serious, serious faggot if you share the exact surgeon all over the internet, make the prices skyrocket after YOU got what you needed, then say something like "we are all gonna make it".

no you fucking indian spick, you are literally inhibiting MY ASCENSION by doing shit like this.
Shut the fuck up you body dysmorphic lanklet faggot. You’re the 99% of this forum that stays in the bucket with the rest of the rotters. Keep malding and stay mad pussy.

M

Marco Polo

Silver

He is a hidden gem.
Jfl don't show him this forum again, no pros for doing it, only cons.

Also who are the surgeons you had the impression that they were assholes?

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

My eyes are open
If I could pick one surgeon to fix my face I'd pick him for sure. Seems like a good guy that wants to help patients and cares about those people while producing great results

coke

coke

Bronze
You look fucking great my guy, hell yes I like to see that. I've watched your journey for a good while, and you've been a respectful and helpful dude helping me on my own personal journey, so seeing your glow up is making me happy.

The difference in your last video when you were with Ramieri, your whole body language/stature and everything just seems so much more natural/confident. Really looking forward to seeing this jaw implant result, could become common for people with Bimax to get a Jaw Implant at the same time very soon thanks to this.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
When your surgery is @Gaia262 ?

CristianT

CristianT

Clown World
Acupunture I heard its good for swelling. You maybe can try it.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
shouldve waited like 6 months. It takes forever to see the real results from any surgery which is retarded