Jaw only looks good when jutting and cheek sucking.

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Looks bloated, undefined and round when relaxed at 22% bodyfat

Need to lean down to single digits to have some form of angularity due to feminine mandible.
If it wasn’t for my beard and chin projection i would have had a double chin for sure.

Can’t stop thinking about it.

Jaw looks ok in pics when i jut and cheek suck, but unfrauded… completely different story.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Yeah fella you have been trying to lean down for over a year and nothing has happened when you could have had it done in 6 weeks.Infact you have got fatter
You spent more time posting yourself in underwear for fucking incels on here than time spent trying to get lean.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and moreroidsmoredates
Yeah fella you have been trying to lean down for over a year and nothing has happened when you could have had it done in 6 weeks.Infact you have got fatter
You spent more time posting yourself in underwear for fucking incels on here than time spent trying to get lean.
Yeah you’re absolutely right.

However, right now i’ve been actively losing weight. I was 25% before and now around 22%.

This time it’s 9% or death.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and SoundnVision
Yeah you’re absolutely right.

However, right now i’ve been actively losing weight. I was 25% before and now around 22%.

This time it’s 9% or death.
Just order ozempic please so we don't have to endure another year of you fantasizing about becoming lean

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Just order ozempic please so we don't have to endure another year of you fantasizing about becoming lean
Nah trust me, I learned from my mistakes.
I will kill myself (literally) if i’m still the same bf one year later.
Don’t want to go through this copium again.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Nah trust me, I learned from my mistakes.
I will kill myself (literally) if i’m still the same bf one year later.
Don’t want to go through this copium again.
Look forward to your next thread in fucking underwear fantasising about the 0.3 % bf you lost.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back