Jaw ruins face so hard (15)

wwww

wwww

Iron
000959B0 3BFF 4B0B A8CF 17D4B06581E1
50139329 37DD 47E9 82BD BC73F38F5862

Skin also has hella fat/sags even though im less then 8% body fat. Tmaxxing rn hopefully aging+mewing will help but honestly i doubt it wtf do i do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Rimaxtis, BrahminBoss and 11 others
1. get off this forum

2. SFS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, nevermind2, valhalar and 9 others
True, unfortunately a weak jaw is a death sentence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5.5psl, wwww and 1 other person
you are 15 bruh you look like a kid cuz you are a kid just chill for now and workout seems you got a good frame for your age that's nice and a good pheno you got potential for the future! just dont go crazy your mind is important

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Polish Chincel, Deleted member 17595, BrahminBoss and 8 others
all weak jaws arent equal
True, some mfs have too wide bloated jaws which imo looks even worse than weak jaws. Also depends if for weak jaw we mean something like a undefined jaw or a very recessed jaw which lacks width, some models have narrow(weak for .org standard) but still angular jaws. Sometimes narrow jaw can give a manga character look tho.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, rand anon, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
you ugly as shit, kid

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 27932, BrahminBoss and 12 others
Shut yo bitch ass up if I had your looks I will be posting it every minute on social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Btw how did you get you hair?

Start lifting, look up david laid. Good luck kid

• +1
Reactions: wwww
15. Give it time

and wtf do you mean less than 8 percent body fat nigga in these years u need to bulk to get the most height and bone growth

dont fall for the lean meme at 15

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and wwww
Shut yo bitch ass up if I had your looks I will be posting it every minute on social media
pheno > jaw he looks like a nt tiktok/insta celebrity if you tell him to bulk you are evil or out of touch at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, ChileanMaxxer and GalacticHero
Start mewing

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and wwww
Btw how did you get you hair?
When i go to dry it i make it stick out as much as possible and when it drys itll be normal and look like that

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Gap model

for the kids section :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 21244 and 2 others
When i go to dry it i make it stick out as much as possible
What do you mean by making it stick out? I didn’t understand this point.

you should get a middle part or show your forehead so that way your face looks longer but you look fine though rn

What do you mean by making it stick out? I didn’t understand this point.
i just destroy the fuck out of my hair with the towel and eventually the sides will just stick out, my hairs hella long tho

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Youre one disgusting subhuman i agree. That jaw obliterates you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 28414 and 4 others
you have a low t face, you need to start supplementing androgens kid before you end up fucked. 5mg anavar daily minimum. And get off this forum, it's gonna ruin your brain, I'm an example.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and wwww
  • +1
Couple surgeries from normie boyo :feelsgood:
Screenshot 2023 05 06 01 36 04 04 77467bd824d4ca3029aa98db8c6ac519  01

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-06-01-36-04-04_77467bd824d4ca3029aa98db8c6ac519__01.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-06-01-36-04-04_77467bd824d4ca3029aa98db8c6ac519__01.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Anchor_Ship, wwww and 1 other person
Just rope nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, Deleted member 27932 and wwww
youve got NCT gg just blast HGH, aromasin, S4 Andarine, MK 677, Anavar and Dianobol hope for the best, it's not looking great for u brocel

you have a low t face, you need to start supplementing androgens kid before you end up fucked. 5mg anavar daily minimum. And get off this forum, it's gonna ruin your brain, I'm an example.
Is chrysin cope ive heard mixed reviews of it

youve got NCT gg just blast HGH, aromasin, S4 Andarine, MK 677, Anavar and Dianobol hope for the best, it's not looking great for u brocel
Do they sell these in stores or only online

You need to transition

Do they sell these in stores or only online
just buy them online use one of your parents debit cards if thats possible ^^

Thinking about it
Bro don’t, you’re white with hooded blue eyes, only 8 percent of the world has colored eyes you have the ability to pass it on

Thinking about it
don't do that bro you're not ugly just lacking a bit of dimorphism like a lot of young zoomers nowadays since most of you youngins rot inside all day, you can be a mogger 3 years from now. Anavar, MK-677, and maybe aromasin. Avoid dianabol like the other dude said, you DON'T want to use any heavily aromatizing compounds at your age. Trust me, I know a lot about this shit. Anything else is cope except more advanced masculinizing and height protocols for teenagers which I doubt you are capable of following. So stick to Anavar, MK-677, and some low dose aromasin. Anyone can DM me if they want more advice/advanced stuff.

View attachment 2185681View attachment 2185677

Skin also has hella fat/sags even though im less then 8% body fat. Tmaxxing rn hopefully aging+mewing will help but honestly i doubt it wtf do i do
ur 15 and have female gaze hair + good pheno so it's not over

start doing the shit i told u to do in the previous thread so u can ascend ur mandible, prob one of the most easiest shit to ascend

• +1
C

Last edited:
my nigga did you not read, I told you anything else is cope, jfl @ asking about some retarded plant powder. you need anabolic ANDROGENIC steroids and low estrogen levels not cope supplements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable and wwww
my nigga did you not read, I told you anything else is cope, jfl @ asking about some retarded plant powder. you need anabolic ANDROGENIC steroids and low estrogen levels not cope supplements
My fault i misread 👍

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
your bones will grow for the next 4 years but you can't be leanmaxxing them away

• +1
You look like the typical rat that gets bullied in school

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
View attachment 2185681View attachment 2185677

Get to 12% the human body benefits from surplus calories and aids in growth for skull and height. 15-17 is most important for growth don't ruin it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Guna start proteinmaxxing with 300ml+ a day
If you keep at it you'll grow a lot in height but make sure to build muscle mass rn when you have a lot of time.

• +1