Jaw ruins face so hard (15)

Mogs you tbh
hope you stay depressed. as a matter of fact hope it gets way worse lol (and it will). off yourself very soon, you fucking asshole lmao. rope rope rope rope.
miserable fat fucking cuck. LOL. the audacity to come for me when you're such a sad, pathetic man.

it doesn't get better, you're trapped in that mental state. rope, cunt. no one likes you or ever will

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 17595, rand anon and 1 other person
Mematic 20230506 032924 edit 153828147984858

My guess is late puberty will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
hope you stay depressed. as a matter of fact hope it gets way worse lol (and it will). off yourself very soon, you fucking asshole lmao. rope rope rope rope.
miserable fat fucking cuck. LOL. the audacity to come for me when you're such a sad, pathetic man.

it doesn't get better, you're trapped in that mental state. rope, cunt. no one likes you or ever will
B7268473 8F60 47AD 9B33 73E3B08D1B12

325F9873 737A 40F8 A628 17B2C1CC0CAD

Over for you, currycel. :lul:

Here’s my advice for you:
Amazon product ASIN B07X64Z69L

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Look at that fucking hair :lul:

that’s why you don’t trust curry surgeons, I suppose.

Should’ve saved your rupees for a rope and you wouldn’t have to be brutally mogged by 15-year-olds.
@Rate_My_Face did you get your hair transplanted from my ballsack and armpits? Jfl

You’ll never look like that faggot you worship. Might as well end it tbh.

tanner stage?

@Rate_My_Face did you get your hair transplanted from my ballsack and armpits? Jfl

You’ll never look like that faggot you worship. Might as well end it tbh.
343307767 5712290585541513 6847857101356181531 n

You are 15 discovering this stuff it’s truly over for you, there is no hope for the level of autism and depression this stuff causes the deeper and deeper you get into it Bhai. I wish I could be ur age again.

Get on HGH asap you midget

You’re not 8 percent

don't do that bro you're not ugly just lacking a bit of dimorphism like a lot of young zoomers nowadays since most of you youngins rot inside all day, you can be a mogger 3 years from now. Anavar, MK-677, and maybe aromasin. Avoid dianabol like the other dude said, you DON'T want to use any heavily aromatizing compounds at your age. Trust me, I know a lot about this shit. Anything else is cope except more advanced masculinizing and height protocols for teenagers which I doubt you are capable of following. So stick to Anavar, MK-677, and some low dose aromasin. Anyone can DM me if they want more advice/advanced stuff.
and you're telling him to go on oral only? real anavar is too expensive for a teenager. just inject test + mk677 + aromatase inhibitor

kid don't listen to these low iq dogs