Jaw surgery cost?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Approximately how much can i expect to be paying for jaw surgery with decent surgeon? 5k or more?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemide
Dr_Seiler-Bearbeitet-150615.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, KraftDurchLeid, CursedOne and 8 others
bimax or bsso?
probably 10k mininum (braces not included)

bimax or bsso?
probably 10k mininum (braces not included)
Whichever one pushes the lower third forward. Damn that's expensive af.

depends which surgeon in what country. can vary from 2.000 usd to 100.000 usd

I hope i can afford it someday before i go bald. I had another interview today for another shitty callcenter job, this was the worst one ever i think, it was so awkward, definitely not getting the job.

I hope i can afford it someday before i go bald. I had another interview today for another shitty callcenter job, this was the worst one ever i think, it was so awkward, definitely not getting the job.
good luck

Whichever one pushes the lower third forward. Damn that's expensive af.
both does, bsso is just jaw, bixmax is jaw and maxilla, depends if you're uber recessed
I'm sure you can get something cheaper in Turkey or India, but honestly I wouldn't risk for something this important

lowest price is 1k euros in Pakistan and the maximum is 100k euros in switzerland

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
lowest price is 1k euros in Pakistan and the maximum is 100k euros in switzerland
Damn crypto better make me rich..

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
both does, bsso is just jaw, bixmax is jaw and maxilla, depends if you're uber recessed
I'm sure you can get something cheaper in Turkey or India, but honestly I wouldn't risk for something this important
India? u fr? Who would trust that?

if your surgeon can agree to tell insurance that you got sleep apnea you can get a free ride, but it can only work if you want to move forward your lower jaw, double surgery won't fly here

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
if your surgeon can agree to tell insurance that you got sleep apnea you can get a free ride, but it can only work if you want to move forward your lower jaw, double surgery won't fly here
I only want to move my lower jaw forward.

lol, elaborate.
I'm the worst in the world at job interviews haha

lol, elaborate.
I'm the worst in the world at job interviews haha
Just generally stuttering,, taking minute long pauses to think about what to say about a question, she asked why i wanted to work for company x and i just said that i have a laptop made by your company and i think that's fate at play.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Just generally stuttering,, taking minute long pauses to think about what to say about a question, she asked why i wanted to work for company x and i just said that i have a laptop made by your company and i think that's fate at play.
ha!
I have too many examples to mention, but before covid I applied for some job, and the advert kept hitting on being 'task orientated', so I tried to be a smart ass when they done the 'why should we hire you' shit, and I just slipped in 'task orientated' during my (already shit) answer, and he pulled me up on it and was like ''That's good! Give me a few examples!'', and I literally couldn't think of shit! And then after stalling, I just muttered something like ''That's just the way I am'' - hahaha!!! So embarrassing. I don't get how I can be like that in job interviews, yet I can cold approach girls and come across as social and confident and shit and pull them home to fuck. I'm completely different people depending on the situation and environment

ha!
I have too many examples to mention, but before covid I applied for some job, and the advert kept hitting on being 'task orientated', so I tried to be a smart ass when they done the 'why should we hire you' shit, and I just slipped in 'task orientated' during my (already shit) answer, and he pulled me up on it and was like ''That's good! Give me a few examples!'', and I literally couldn't think of shit! And then after stalling, I just muttered something like ''That's just the way I am'' - hahaha!!! So embarrassing. I don't get how I can be like that in job interviews, yet I can cold approach girls and come across as social and confident and shit and pull them home to fuck. I'm completely different people depending on the situation and environment
fakecel out:feelswah:

I’m in need of bimax. My lower jaw isn’t horrid but I think it is and my maxilla is giga recessed

you can get bimax in turkey for 25-35k ₺
which is like 3-4k $

$25k for mine.

Kraft who is ur doctor? Can msg me prv