JAW SURGERY IN 9 HOURS: ASK ME ANYTHING!!!!

If you want my honest opinion, don't bother with jaw surgery unless you have specific things you want to fix, maybe genio at most, you look good enough to slay.
Bs, I need lf2 + jaw angle implants + 2x LL to slay subhuman fat old roasties.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and yorker12
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17244
Idk what your case is.

I have a gummy smile + recessive chin, the solution is pretty straightforward: Lefort for gummy smile and genioplasty for the chin.

Your nasolabial angle is also low, which could be made worse or better with lefort.

If you want my honest opinion, don't bother with jaw surgery unless you have specific things you want to fix, maybe genio at most, you look good enough to slay.

I could see ccw looking good on you, but if you don't have a gummy smile, I would be careful. There's so many horror stories of overimpaction.
Maybe a ccw downgraft, but imo it is more complicated and again, you would need to find a good surgeon to do it for you.

If you're considering jaw surgery, first find a surgeon who is wiling to do one for you. Then he will give you his thoughts on what can be done for you.
Can't gummy smile be fixed without lf1?

Oh and good luck with the operation, hope it goes well

• Hmm...
Reactions: yorker12
No questions, just wanted to say good luck (y)

• Love it
How long is the healing process
Update us on your surgery pics
Pray you don’t get botched

• +1
Good thread! :)

• Love it
Can't gummy smile be fixed without lf1?

Oh and good luck with the operation, hope it goes well
TADs, Botox and gum lasering, but lf1 has the highest satisfaction rates for gummy smie compared to the other options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
How long is the healing process
Update us on your surgery pics
Pray you don’t get botched
So far so good, I felt like death the whole day and vomited a lot.

Now before bed I am feeling way way better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097
Small update:

Starting to feel alive again.

The surgery was a success, 4mm impaction, my new bite feels like I am jutting, surgeon said my breathing will most likely be improved because he shortened/straightened out my nose wall(septum?)

Fucking love this surgeon, he said that I would probably feel more discomfort/pain from the chin than my upper jaw because he did a high cut genio(more like a mini chinwing or geniopaully type) because of better aesthetic outcomes.

Overall, had lots of bleeding and vomiting, throat hurts and under the tongue is swollen, but now it's over and gonna go home later today.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 20631 and 4 others
Small update:

The surgery was a success, 4mm impaction, my new bite feels like I am jutting, surgeon said my breathing will most likely be improved because he shortened/straightened out my nose wall(septum?)

Fucking love this surgeon, he said that I would probably feel more discomfort/pain from the chin than my upper jaw because he did a high cut genio(more like a mini chinwing or geniopaully type) because of better aesthetic outcomes.

Overall, had lots of bleeding and vomiting, throat hurts and under the tongue is swollen, but now it's over and gonna go home later today.
Good job man hopefully you have good results when the swelling goes away.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, yorker12 and Mr.Proper
Surgeon just keeps on surprising me in a good way.

He used the removed bone from impacton as grafting material for the geniopasty to reduce the step off and make it heal better.

So instead of using synthetic bone, he used my own.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ChristianChad, Deleted member 20631 and 3 others
Awesome!

• +1
Y'all mirin my forward growth? :lul::lul::lul:
The breathing Bois, the breathing is amazing, if after M/SARPE my nose breathing went from 3/10 to a solid 6/10.
Then this made it to go an 8-9/10 never have I been able to breathe through my nose so easily! 😍😍😍

20220831 204424

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and Beniscollector
The breathing Bois, the breathing is amazing, if after M/SARPE my nose breathing went from 3/10 to a solid 6/10.
Then this made it to go an 8-9/10 never have I been able to breathe through my nose so easily! 😍😍😍

View attachment 1846959
How are you feeling?

• +1

View attachment 1846959
Mirin. Is the advancement noticeable just after the surgery?

• +1
How are you feeling?
Today is the first day that feels like swelling went down instead of up.
Tbh, its miserable, but I know that the first few weeks are the worst and its gonna pass.

Overall the pain is a constant 3-4, but i am optimistic by nature, so Its all good :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Still feels weird to have my mouth naturally shut and easily breathe through my nose through the night.

Thanks for asking <3

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Mirin. Is the advancement noticeable just after the surgery?
Yeah, but I attribute most of it to the swelling.

Idk when I will be able to see the actual results let alone the gummy smile correction since i can't move my mouth normally because of the stitches.

I can definitely notice the genioplasty advancement, but idk to what extent it is gonna stay because atm I have peak swelling.

Off topic rant:

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH TINDER LATELY, THIS WEEK I AM GETTING 5X MORE MATCHES THAN USUAL AND ACTUALLY HOT GIRLS KEEP WRITING ME FIRST.

WTF DID UNI/SCHOOL START AND EVERYONE JUST SUDDENLY WANTS TO FUCK OR WHAT.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN WHEN MY JAWS ARE LITERALLY BROKEN.
AAAAH, I WANT TO FUCKKKKK. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Idk how long it will take for me to look normal again start dating again...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 20631
Small update:

What is the surgeons name?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Yeah, but I attribute most of it to the swelling.

Idk when I will be able to see the actual results let alone the gummy smile correction since i can't move my mouth normally because of the stitches.

I can definitely notice the genioplasty advancement, but idk to what extent it is gonna stay because atm I have peak swelling.
how hard is it to eat blended foods through a syringe i feel like that would be absolutely disgusting

• So Sad
how hard is it to eat blended foods through a syringe i feel like that would be absolutely disgusting
Not that bad tbh, but i am definitely not eating enough calories atm.
Eating is not fun at all, I just eat when i get unbearably hungry or need to take meds. Because I have to brush/clean my mouth after and it is a bit uncomfortable with the stitches.

I bulked up for 2 weeks before this. Maybe will get some leanmaxxing gains during the 6week liquid diet time.

I don't even use a syringe, just a straw or straight up drink/use a spoon with everything.
Mashed potatoes, tomato soup, yogurt, protein gainers, all kinds of chowders.
Blending meat is disgusting, but tastes sooo good when youre hungry and want something savoury with the chowder or mashed potatoes lol.

Can't wait till I can start eating something more solid.

From cuck to cuck is what will happen with this cucked plan

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and Oberyn
I think it will turn out good dude. The movements are solid.

• Love it
im downwarded grown trash but not as recessed as you. U think I should get cww lf1? I have gonial angle about 130
Neither you nor I are bimax candidates. In truth you actually have a projected browridge so it looks like your maxilla isn't as grown as it is. And you have a bulbous nose and some slight ape mouth going on maybe from bimaxilliary protrusion. If you got bimax you would literally apemax.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, smvmaxxertilllate and yorker12
Neither you nor I are bimax candidates. In truth you actually have a projected browridge so it looks like your maxilla isn't as grown as it is. And you have a bulbous nose and some slight ape mouth going on maybe from bimaxilliary protrusion. If you got bimax you would literally apemax.
we both need lf2

Good luck on the recovery

• Love it
we both need lf2
No retard you just have zero clue what makes a good looking face. Find me a good looking person, a Chad even. They are barely forward grown more than you in the maxilla. But their chin is slightly projected, anterior nasal spine makes their nose and nasolabial angle perfect with a full upper lip, good shaped orbitals in the eye area. You just have shit orbitals, projected browridge, bulbous nose, and bad gonial angle.

Even if you got bimax all of these things would still be there you would just have an even wider nose and need a rhinoplasty and then alar base reduction as well. You would be improving one thing then causing even more problems.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and yorker12
W surgeon, and congrats for having the courage to go through this 👍🏻

• Love it
IMO surgery is worth just to fix falios, not for creating halos.
This. Just look at sleep apnea patients that get big advancements and most of them look same because they had no failos to begin with.

Also before afters are not really showing the truth for some, i had really good side profile before braces but when my braces corrected my teeth side profile went to shit and got better again with surgery. Surgeons only compare that corrected state and after surgery. Which is not fair imo.

98483C87 3926 48DE AA55 CF9E1AA50109
My pre-braces class 3 profile.

After braces:
A8C8755F E689 4379 9F6C A27E1CD80E89

After surgery:
8428033C CC7D 4305 B8F1 312C4C4A6BF8

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, ChristianChad, Pumanator and 1 other person
im downwarded grown trash but not as recessed as you. U think I should get cww lf1? I have gonial angle about 130
You have a bitchy nose. Make sure women notice you have blue eyes to compensate
tom-and-jerry-love.gif

Im getting rhino in next year
Rhino is a hit or miss. Be careful who you trust though, you might end up with a pig feminine nose like like that manlet actor with the big chin, forgot his name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
this is good thing

cope af
you're just really stupid dude. you're balding and trying to become a monkey and honestly I regret putting any time into you. hopefully you do get botched.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, yorker12 and Deleted member 17244
Rhino is a hit or miss. Be careful who you trust though, you might end up with a pig feminine nose like like that manlet actor with the big chin, forgot his name.
So what should i do

you're just really stupid dude. you're balding and trying to become a monkey and honestly I regret putting any time into you. hopefully you do get botched.
I have top tier hair genes. My dad is nw 2 at 53. Keep coping bloated hapa brainlet

So what should i do
Idk to be honest. My nose f.e. is ok-ish but probably looks feminine because of slight nostril show which makes it seem like it's slightly upturned (but it isn't - the nostrils create the illusion).

Make a thread specifically about your nose and tag knowledgeable users. I guess it's not the body of your nose really the problem but the nostril shapes? Not an expert tbh. Just seeing too many shit results on reddit that look way worse at after, and even worse after the Lf1 rotation and are considered successes, including users from here. Also after Bimax your nose will become even more upturned.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Idk to be honest. My nose f.e. is ok-ish but probably looks feminine because of slight nostril show which makes it seem like it's slightly upturned (but it isn't - the nostrils create the illusion).

Make a thread specifically about your nose and tag knowledgeable users. I guess it's not the body of your nose really the problem but the nostril shapes? Not an expert tbh. Just seeing too many shit results on reddit that look way worse at after, and even worse after the Lf1 rotation and are considered successes, including users from here. Also after Bimax your nose will become even more upturned.
I need lf2 and 2x LL or cope

Decided to check out the flash drive I got with the told CT scans.

this is what SARPE did for me:

a bit more than a 2 year difference between these

I didn't mew in the before because my palate was too narrow for my tongue.
You can see the drastic difference of my hyoid bone in the before and after.

Some width increase in the nose base.

I really can't tell if there are any noticeable changes in the eye/cheekbone area.
Anecdotally people have commented that I have wider face in a good way.

Last edited:
  • +1
From cuck to cuck is what will happen with this cucked plan
Dude, get your weird incel mentality out of my post.

Your doomer shit is not welcome here.

As I said before, I already slay. My profile picture is literally a reference to an old post of mine about how coconut oil is the best anal lube because your dick doesn't get as sore as well as the girls ass won't be as sore later lmao.

If I am a cuck then I have no idea what you would consider 99.9% of this forum then JFL :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fleurybobby and ChristianChad
I think it will turn out good dude. The movements are solid.
The swelling is starting to slightly go down.

And I am already liking how it looks.

Can't wait to see the real results in a couple months time. :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
This. Just look at sleep apnea patients that get big advancements and most of them look same because they had no failos to begin with.

Also before afters are not really showing the truth for some, i had really good side profile before braces but when my braces corrected my teeth side profile went to shit and got better again with surgery. Surgeons only compare that corrected state and after surgery. Which is not fair imo.

View attachment 1852624
My pre-braces class 3 profile.

After braces:
View attachment 1852625
After surgery:
View attachment 1852627
Looks great dude.

You were one of the people I was following on their journey while I was planning my surgery. :love::love::love:

Another person who is not all talk no play. :chad::chad::chad:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 9405
Dude, get your weird incel mentality out of my post.

Your doomer shit is not welcome here.

As I said before, I already slay. My profile picture is literally a reference to an old post of mine about how coconut oil is the best anal lube because your dick doesn't get as sore as well as the girls ass won't be as sore later lmao.

If I am a cuck then I have no idea what you would consider 99.9% of this forum then JFL :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.
It is what it is dude. Your surgical simulation is underwhelming, to say the least. Your chin is still recessed and the overal profile average at max.

IF you undergo bimax then at least make sure to get top tier forward growth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad and Oberyn
Decided to check out the flash drive I got with the told CT scans.

this is what SARPE did for me:

a bit more than a 2 year difference between these

I didn't mew in the before because my palate was too narrow for my tongue.
You can see the drastic difference of my hyoid bone in the before and after.

Some width increase in the nose base.

I really can't tell if there are any noticeable changes in the eye/cheekbone area.
Anecdotally people have commented that I have wider face in a good way.

Did your mouth get wider?

It is what it is dude. Your surgical simulation is underwhelming, to say the least. Your chin is still recessed and the overal profile average at max.

What would you have advised instead?

• +1

No dude. Bimax IS NOT the same as actual forward growth. When you crack the face open and move it forward your soft tissues don't lay the same as they used to. When you get a bimax you literally change where the muscles sit on the bone which widens the nose like crazy and there's no way to avoid it. It's not the same as genetic anteface where the soft tissue is perfectly natural sitting on mogger bones.

If you get huge movements you will widen the nose like crazy and nose is more important than maxilla when you are already above average. Av average maxilla with a good jaw and chin and defined gonions is the best you can even hope for.

• Love it
No dude. Bimax IS NOT the same as actual forward growth.
This is technically true, but bimax is the best option OP has at this point. Bimax can look "natural" and attractive. No point arguing about options he doesn't have.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and ChristianChad

As I said before, yes, bimax would be better aesthetically, but it would also risk ruining my already great harmony on top of other unneeded risks. My front is good, the side cucked me.

So far I am very happy with how it turned out, but I still have a good couple of weeks to see how it'll settle down after the swelling.

Biggest thing is I don't have a gummy smile and that makes me look so much better in motion.
The genioplasty technique really stretched the shit out of my under chin area. Now from the side my jaw looks square instead of sloped.

So with just upper jaw surgery I fixed:
1)shitty side profile
2)excessive gum show when smiling
3)nose breathing

Way less risk, pain, recovery time and cost doing just upper jaw + genioplasty rather than double jaw surgery.
Then again, I had a lucky case where I didn't need bimax.
Did your mouth get wider?
Definitely yes.

I also went from a 8 tooth smile initially to a 9 after SARPE to a solid 10 after my last surgery due to impaction/ccw, my maxilla had vertical excess, so my side teeth would be blocked by my lower lip. Now when I smile, my upper teeth are lined up with my upper lip and i can see all 10 in the smile now, it's great.

No dude. Bimax IS NOT the same as actual forward growth. When you crack the face open and move it forward your soft tissues don't lay the same as they used to. When you get a bimax you literally change where the muscles sit on the bone which widens the nose like crazy and there's no way to avoid it. It's not the same as genetic anteface where the soft tissue is perfectly natural sitting on mogger bones.

If you get huge movements you will widen the nose like crazy and nose is more important than maxilla when you are already above average. Av average maxilla with a good jaw and chin and defined gonions is the best you can even hope for.
My nose stayed mostly the same, only a little bit wider, which is good because it looks good from the front..
Surgeon told me the nose changes most with sagittal movements. Impaction doesn't really change it that much, as you can see in the 3d simulation.

This is technically true, but bimax is the best option OP has at this point. Bimax can look "natural" and attractive. No point arguing about options he doesn't have.
This was the closest thing to bimax which I could get. And ias I said before, bimax is just not worth it in my case.

If you care to check one of my older posts, you will see that in absolute movements, upper jaw only surgery utilising autorotation get really similar movements to bimax on average.

"The interesting part is that single jaw vs double jaw surgery absolute movements are really similar imo, no more than 3mm median difference.
Depending on the case, you can get most of the movement/benefit from single jaw augmentation with way less risk, since BSSO has the highest complication rate."

So far the results, as more swelling goes down, looks natural and good.
I will have a consultation with the surgeon in a couple of days, we'll see how i have healed.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ChristianChad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back