JAW SURGERY IN 9 HOURS: ASK ME ANYTHING!!!!

No retard you just have zero clue what makes a good looking face. Find me a good looking person, a Chad even. They are barely forward grown more than you in the maxilla. But their chin is slightly projected, anterior nasal spine makes their nose and nasolabial angle perfect with a full upper lip, good shaped orbitals in the eye area. You just have shit orbitals, projected browridge, bulbous nose, and bad gonial angle.

Even if you got bimax all of these things would still be there you would just have an even wider nose and need a rhinoplasty and then alar base reduction as well. You would be improving one thing then causing even more problems.
Well said nigga

This. Just look at sleep apnea patients that get big advancements and most of them look same because they had no failos to begin with.

Also before afters are not really showing the truth for some, i had really good side profile before braces but when my braces corrected my teeth side profile went to shit and got better again with surgery. Surgeons only compare that corrected state and after surgery. Which is not fair imo.

View attachment 1852624
My pre-braces class 3 profile.

After braces:
View attachment 1852625
After surgery:
View attachment 1852627
How did that profile change happen after braces? Lol
What surgeries did you undergo btw?

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
Man this thread is awesome, thank you so much for the effort sir :feelsmage:
Speedy recovery!

• Love it
Teeth position and inclination has impact on how your lips sit on your face.

He had a reddit post too.

Interesting case, because IIRC he had BSSO only on one side of the jaw.

Man this thread is awesome, thank you so much for the effort sir :feelsmage:
Speedy recovery!
Thanks bro, I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel now.
Pain is going away, swelling is going away and people are saying i look better already 😍

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
Idk if it actually does anything, but I am megadosing K2 MK(idk which one), vtaming D, Calcium for bone growth and Zinc/vitamin C.

• +1
They do bite compensation with braces before surgery to get your teeth in natural position and your bite gets worse. Then with surgery they allign your bite skeletally. I had double jaw surgery for asymmetry and maxillary recession. Mainly le fort 1 7mm with impaction.

1AB1DA2D B49A 4420 9D89 A0842FD2B6C3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and yorker12
They do bite compensation with braces before surgery to get your teeth in natural position and your bite gets worse. Then with surgery they allign your bite skeletally. I had double jaw surgery for asymmetry and maxillary recession. Mainly le fort 1 7mm with impaction.

View attachment 1860192
honestly you descended a bit after the surgery. your philtrum looked way better before imo, which is weird since I thought impaction should help the philtrum become shorter.
Were your front teeth tipped outwards excessively by chance after the braces?

From the side you look less masculine now and a bit recessed in your lower jaw. Have you considered chin surgery? I think it may potentially look good in terms of soft tissue and in general.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
View attachment 1860193 honestly you descended a bit after the surgery. your philtrum looked way better before imo, which is weird since I thought impaction should help the philtrum become shorter.
Were your front teeth tipped outwards excessively by chance after the braces?

From the side you look less masculine now and a bit recessed in your lower jaw. Have you considered chin surgery? I think it may potentially look good in terms of soft tissue and in general.
It may look like it but In real life its way better after surgery. I too noticed the philtrum but its not evem a factor when you weigh in the lip gains.My nose got wider with lips so it adds on to that illusion of short midface. And my teeth are not tipped, thats not done in jaw surgery + orthodontics cases.
People here are used to dog faced maxilla and 90degree mandible which is non existant in real world. I gained more of a pretty boy look than masculine ogre one in my opinion and im fine with that. Im 25 btw.

8D1D6825 0153 4FE8 A9C0 CF04FA24968B

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, ScramFranklin, normie_joe and 3 others
Following, tag me in next update
wtf you will barely look different.
Over
How long is the healing process
Update us on your surgery pics
Pray you don’t get botched
Mirin. Is the advancement noticeable just after the surgery?
From cuck to cuck is what will happen with this cucked plan
I think it will turn out good dude. The movements are solid.
This is technically true, but bimax is the best option OP has at this point. Bimax can look "natural" and attractive. No point arguing about options he doesn't have.
Figured I might give a small almost 2 weeks post OP update.

Overall i am very satisfied for now, I have doubts if I have enough chin projection, but i have a good enough base to do fillers or implants if I choose to do so later in life, I think I am completely finished with orthodontics/orthognatics after this. My bite is perfect & my nose breathing has never been better.

The surgery did a lot of changes which I don't know will stay after the swelling, but here are a couple in no particular order.

1)Can fraud a jawline now, the ccw rotation + shortening genioplasty(1-2mm) made my lower 3rd really "pop" out more.

2)Midface looks way more balanced, nasolabial folds completely gone and I don't have that weird droopy look when talking due to excess gum show & I think scleral show improved (these are the changes that might go away after swelling ends tho, I also had 0 nasolabial folds shortly after sarpe.

3)Breathing through the nose the whole day and night is amazing. 10/10

4) Upper lip still swollen, but mouth in motion without the disgusting gummy smile is so much more aesthetic. As well my lips look way more balanced, the upper lip kinda curls out more giving me more full lips.

5)I can see my whole upper arch. Before my lower lip blocked the sides of my upper arch which gave me a weird smile. Now I have a 10 tooth smile from 8 due to SARPE + correct occlusal plane.

6)Might have increased the hollow cheek effect. I am around 18-20%bf right now, but my cheeks look more sunken. Might be a combo of the front of my maxilla being moved forward and up due to rotation + stretching the skin because of genioplasty.

7)Overall a more "Maesthetic" look, have already gotten 2 comments that I look prettier now hah.

Here is a simple before & after, keep in mind, its less than 2 weeks post op. I probably will still change a lot until the 8week mark.
Yes I know, the after is a frauded angle, but HERES MY MEWING TRANSFORMATION GUYS!!!!11!1!!!1!1!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, newperson, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
From cuck to cuck is what will happen with this cucked plan
I have doubts if I have enough chin projection

I told you so.
However, still a good result. How long did the surgery take?
And if you had impaction it's likely that the scleral show will remain reduced even after swelling is down.

• +1
  • WTF

Overall i am very satisfied for now, I have doubts if I have enough chin projection, but i have a good enough base to do fillers or implants if I choose to do so later in life, I think I am completely finished with orthodontics/orthognatics after this. My bite is perfect & my nose breathing has never been better.

The surgery did a lot of changes which I don't know will stay after the swelling, but here are a couple in no particular order.

1)Can fraud a jawline now, the ccw rotation + shortening genioplasty(1-2mm) made my lower 3rd really "pop" out more.

2)Midface looks way more balanced, nasolabial folds completely gone and I don't have that weird droopy look when talking due to excess gum show & I think scleral show improved (these are the changes that might go away after swelling ends tho, I also had 0 nasolabial folds shortly after sarpe.

4) Upper lip still swollen, but mouth in motion without the disgusting gummy smile is so much more aesthetic. As well my lips look way more balanced, the upper lip kinda curls out more giving me more full lips.

5)I can see my whole upper arch. Before my lower lip blocked the sides of my upper arch which gave me a weird smile. Now I have a 10 tooth smile from 8 due to SARPE + correct occlusal plane.

6)Might have increased the hollow cheek effect. I am around 18-20%bf right now, but my cheeks look more sunken. Might be a combo of the front of my maxilla being moved forward and up due to rotation + stretching the skin because of genioplasty.

7)Overall a more "Maesthetic" look, have already gotten 2 comments that I look prettier now hah.

Here is a simple before & after, keep in mind, its less than 2 weeks post op. I probably will still change a lot until the 8week mark.
Yes I know, the after is a frauded angle, but HERES MY MEWING TRANSFORMATION GUYS!!!!11!1!!!1!1!!!!!

Any asymmetry from SARPE? How much expansion? Can you mew now after SARPE? Did SARPE change your face?

• +1
I told you so.
However, still a good result. How long did the surgery take?
And if you had impaction it's likely that the scleral show will remain reduced even after swelling is down.
From what I understood, the surgeon said it was 5-6h

Main reason I got 6mm because my chin thickness was only around 10mm, so during the surgery, surgeon decided going with less because he said he wanted the chin to have enough contact with bone.

I love how my midface chaned, but if i post it, only after swelling. Idk how to describe the change, it just looks better from philtrum to eyes.

Tbh, I was expecting less changes from single jaw surgery, so even with conservative movements i am very satisfied.
IMO at this point if i want to do anything else, it would be implants, your own bone can only get you so far without looking uncanny.
Any asymmetry from SARPE? How much expansion? Can you mew now after SARPE? Did SARPE change your face?

Minor changes, but IRL friends say my face did get wider. Maybe there was more effect on soft tissue, but it was mainly for breathing improvements.

Yes, there was mild asymetry after.

If i had to guess from measuring the expander: 6-8mm

I can mew now. I had enough space after SARPE, but it felt unnatural. Now after ccw, my tongue posture is correct without even thinking about it.

Last edited:
  • Love it
From what I understood, the surgeon said it was 5-6h

Main reason I got 6mm because my chin thickness was only around 10mm, so during the surgery, surgeon decided going with less because he said he wanted the chin to have enough contact with bone.

I love how my midface chaned, but if i post it, only after swelling. Idk how to describe the change, it just looks better from philtrum to eyes.

Tbh, I was expecting less changes from single jaw surgery, so even with conservative movements i am very satisfied.
IMO at this point if i want to do anything else, it would be implants, your own bone can only get you so far without looking uncanny.

Minor changes, but IRL friends say my face did get wider. Maybe there was more effect on soft tissue, but it was mainly for breathing improvements.

Yes, there was mild asymetry after.

If i had to guess from measuring the expander: 6-8mm

I can mew now. I had enough space after SARPE, but it felt unnatural. Now after ccw, my tongue posture is correct without even thinking about it.

Wtf how did your browridge change so much? Also does that asymmetry cause any issues?

Wtf how did your browridge change so much? Also does that asymmetry cause any issues?
Idk, if it did change that much, might be the angle of the scan.

But I was also at the age where I could go through the "2nd puberty thing" idk if it is real.

But For the 2 years between scans I was mewing hard, having correct tongue posture which I think has been seen influencing browridge growth. Also permasquinting lmao

But this is pure speculation, i might as well be talking bullshit.

Asymmetry didn't cause issues, only that one side of my gummy smile was lower/more prominent which I noticed, but maybe not others.

Nvm, it kinda did, one nostril was expanded more than the other, which gave me great breathing gains, but 70% of the time because dominant nostrils switch through the day.

Now that I think about it, my best feature has been my eyes for the past couple of years, but I never thought about it having anything to do with MARPE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Idk, if it did change that much, might be the angle of the scan.

But I was also at the age where I could go through the "2nd puberty thing" idk if it is real.

But For the 2 years between scans I was mewing hard, having correct tongue posture which I think has been seen influencing browridge growth. Also permasquinting lmao

But this is pure speculation, i might as well be talking bullshit.

Asymmetry didn't cause issues, only that one side of my gummy smile was lower/more prominent which I noticed, but maybe not others.

Nvm, it kinda did, one nostril was expanded more than the other, which gave me great breathing gains, but 70% of the time because dominant nostrils switch through the day.

Now that I think about it, my best feature has been my eyes for the past couple of years, but I never thought about it having anything to do with MARPE.
What was your age during this whole procedure bro. Great gains

This. Just look at sleep apnea patients that get big advancements and most of them look same because they had no failos to begin with.

Also before afters are not really showing the truth for some, i had really good side profile before braces but when my braces corrected my teeth side profile went to shit and got better again with surgery. Surgeons only compare that corrected state and after surgery. Which is not fair imo.

View attachment 1852624
My pre-braces class 3 profile.

After braces:
View attachment 1852625
After surgery:
View attachment 1852627
Really good result

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9405

Seeing threads like this makes me happy. Ascension is such a whitepill, even if the steps you need to go through are not quite the same as me. Looking forward to more updates!

• Love it
Seeing threads like this makes me happy. Ascension is such a whitepill, even if the steps you need to go through are not quite the same as me. Looking forward to more updates!
Wym, by white pill? Like lifefuel type stuff? 😁

Yeah, nobody is going to have the same surgical plan, that's why I always encourage people to research for themselves.

Only you know what you want and therefore what you need.

Combine that with a competent surgeon and you get magic.

• Love it
It may look like it but In real life its way better after surgery. I too noticed the philtrum but its not evem a factor when you weigh in the lip gains.My nose got wider with lips so it adds on to that illusion of short midface. And my teeth are not tipped, thats not done in jaw surgery + orthodontics cases.
People here are used to dog faced maxilla and 90degree mandible which is non existant in real world. I gained more of a pretty boy look than masculine ogre one in my opinion and im fine with that. Im 25 btw.

View attachment 1860204
I read in a previous post you had 7mm advancement
This is why I can't bring myself to agree with my current conservative surgeon who gives 4mm to almost every patient
There would be nothing more disappointing than having the swelling go down after a surgery and wanting more forward growth and knowing your surgeon sold you short

• +1
This is why I can't bring myself to agree with my current conservative surgeon who gives 4mm to almost every patient
There would be nothing more disappointing than having the swelling go down after a surgery and wanting more forward growth and knowing your surgeon sold you short
Perfect is the enemy of good.

Yeah I had final say in my planning so I specifically requested no less than 6mm of advancement on maxilla. And they agreed to 7mm. Maxilla is crucial for full lips and straight nose. Mandible can be frauded with genio later down the road so it was not as important to me. Amount of comments i recieved how younger i look due to my tretinoin and jaw surgery is UNREAL. Its almost on daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and 6ft4
Wym, by white pill? Like lifefuel type stuff? 😁
Yes, lifefuel. Just the attitude of continually moving forward with your life and investing in yourself. There are people in these forums who have been on here for years, talking about jaw surgery, but haven't even talked to a surgeon yet. It's good that you're not in that group.

• Love it
Yeah I had final say in my planning so I specifically requested no less than 6mm of advancement on maxilla. And they agreed to 7mm.
This is what I fucking need
Maxilla is crucial for full lips and straight nose. Mandible can be frauded with genio later down the road so it was not as important to me. Amount of comments i recieved how younger i look due to my tretinoin and jaw surgery is UNREAL. Its almost on daily basis.
Mirin, it has made you look younger
What country did you have the surgery done in?
How much was your mandible moved back?
How severe was your underbite?
Just using my current underbite as a reference my incisors clash if I bite down directly but I hold my jaw in a position where all my lower incisors are in front of my upper ones, it is also a crossbite so one of my lower canines is slightly in front while the other is behind

4mm maxilla advancement is prob all I need to get the basic functional correction but I want a result like yours tbh

This is what I fucking need

Mirin, it has made you look younger
What country did you have the surgery done in?
How much was your mandible moved back?
How severe was your underbite?
Just using my current underbite as a reference my incisors clash if I bite down directly but I hold my jaw in a position where all my lower incisors are in front of my upper ones, it is also a crossbite so one of my lower canines is slightly in front while the other is behind

4mm maxilla advancement is prob all I need to get the basic functional correction but I want a result like yours tbh
-Croatia
- mandible was moved forward a bit actually and due to “auto-rotation” it extends further forward (google it)
- severity: 78FB300B 32CA 4C33 A06D DDEFE8990F4E after ortho treatment
Before:
B8463342 18E0 430A B23E A970589086E6

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
-Croatia
- mandible was moved forward a bit actually and due to “auto-rotation” it extends further forward (google it)
- severity: View attachment 1863695 after ortho treatment
Before:
View attachment 1863704
Your before ortho treatment bite looked exactly like mine
I'm currently 6 months into ortho treatment but haven't got back into such a severe underbite as you did
How many months of ortho work did you have?
So it was bsso to move your mandible forward a bit (do you know how many mm?)
I will look up autorotation

Was your surgeon public or private?
If private, how does Croatian prices compare to the rest of Europe?

Your before ortho treatment bite looked exactly like mine
I'm currently 6 months into ortho treatment but haven't got back into such a severe underbite as you did
How many months of ortho work did you have?
So it was bsso to move your mandible forward a bit (do you know how many mm?)
I will look up autorotation

Was your surgeon public or private?
If private, how does Croatian prices compare to the rest of Europe?
Public surgeon, for one girl it was 8500eur for operation and braces in private with same surgeon.

I had 1.5 year of ortho work prior surgery.
For mandible It was mostly corrected into center and rotated upward ccw. I had no measurments for that only for maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
@Chadpreetmaybe @Chinlet Ascension @ChristianChad @feelgood @Acromegaly_Chad

Visited the surgeon, got the stitches out, everything is great.
It feels so fucking good having a jawline and not having to force my lips together.

Now I'm gonna leanmax again, can't wait to see how it'll look 😍

Here's another before & after from a different angle:

In the before I had like 12-15% bodyfat. In the after I have around 20%, but the jawline lookks better jfl.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 20631

It feels so fucking good having a jawline and not having to force my lips together.

In the before I had like 12-15% bodyfat. In the after I have around 20%, but the jawline lookks better jfl.

Claim mewing whenever anyone ask, mogger results, age ?

• JFL
Reactions: yorker12 and ChristianChad

Glad the recovery went well!

Looks good man. Congrats :feelsmage:

• Love it
just over 22
Is your bite perfect now? Any improvement in speech? Any other hormonal benefit due to better breathing? How's your dick working now

• +1
Is your bite perfect now? Any improvement in speech? Any other hormonal benefit due to better breathing? How's your dick working now
Bite is perfect, less than 3 months of braces left.
Can't say for speech, i'm still very numb and swollen.
My resting heart rate while sleeping went from 59-62 to 52-55, surgeon said it might be due to the breathing.
Dick never had problems, I didn't go on the tinder dates because I couldn't speak. But I am going on a date this weekend, I still can't feel part of my lower lip hah.

• +1
Amount of comments i recieved how younger i look due to my tretinoin and jaw surgery is UNREAL. Its almost on daily basis.
190F4105 54E8 4205 A6F7 F28406BBED96
Hah damn. It puts things in perspective, now i know what they mean. 22 v 25 y/o.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ChristianChad and Erik-Jón
I didn't go on the tinder dates because I couldn't speak. But I am going on a date this weekend, I still can't feel part of my lower lip hah.
Lol first day I was out of hospital I went to club.
Looked like a 188cm baby lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Lol first day I was out of hospital I went to club.
Looked like a 188cm baby lmao.
Damn, did you have a fast recovery?

I felt like death for the first 7 days.

• +1
Damn, did you have a fast recovery?

I felt like death for the first 7 days.
No, slow as hell.

But I swelled up like baloon after surgery:
AE450049 1856 4EDE 9E6C 0822DAA7C1BD
This was like 10 days after:
A70C6F8F 98A2 4AFE B0A0 B0A0CD464DF3

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
I remember that from my genioplasty: Even the night after the surgery, when I was very swollen, I already noticed the muscles of my face being more relaxed. There are so many benefits to these surgeries that most people don't even recognize.

• +1
Almost one year has passed, I have scheduled to get my CT scans at the end of august for the 1 year checkup, ask me anything.

Overall, I am very very satisfied.

Jawline pops out way more even at higher bodyfat %.
I like how I look from all angles now, don't have to jut my jaw or look straight at the camera.
Don't have to hold back my smile because the gummy smile is fixed.
I can comfortably mew and have room for my tongue in my mouth, speech is clearer as well.
No breathing issues while I sleep or workout, I permanently nose breathe now.

I am living proof that you can ascend or at least fix your failos if you do your research and plan everything in a smart way.
Instead of having to do double jaw surgery, I just got SARPE and UJS + genio.

The responses from people have been interesting.
Some people say they wouldn't have noticed if I didn't tell them, some said that I look WAY different now.
Most people claim that they didn't notice my gummy smile before.
Surprisingly, the majority of people didn't notice I don't have braces anymore until I pointed it out.
Honestly, It has been mostly only girls who say I look way different and a couple have explicitly said that I look a lot better now, responses from relatives have been interesting too the women say doing it was the right choice after the fact, the males say they don't notice that big of a difference.

But it is a little hard to tell, I have been a lot more confident in myself in general post op, which could contribute to how people perceive me.

Girls approach me first in clubs way more and the girls who I like, like me back way more often now. That I concede, I said that if you are NT enough and funny, you can pull baddies, which I stand by still, but post op on tinder casual sex is easier now.

If you have a surgeon confirm that jaw surgery would actually be beneficial and you genuinely trust the surgeon, I highly recommend it, just do you research, know what you're getting in to and buckle up. The tech is there, they plan everything to the millimeter.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
Almost one year has passed, I have scheduled to get my CT scans at the end of august for the 1 year checkup, ask me anything.

I like how I look from all angles now, don't have to jut my jaw or look straight at the camera.
I can comfortably mew and have room for my tongue in my mouth, speech is clearer as well.

I am living proof that you can ascend or at least fix your failos if you do your research and plan everything in a smart way.

Some people say they wouldn't have noticed if I didn't tell them, some said that I look WAY different now.
Surprisingly, the majority of people didn't notice I don't have braces anymore until I pointed it out.
Honestly, It has been mostly only girls who say I look way different and a couple have explicitly said that I look a lot better now, responses from relatives have been interesting too the women say doing it was the right choice after the fact, the males say they don't notice that big of a difference.

But it is a little hard to tell, I have been a lot more confident in myself in general post op, which could contribute to how people perceive me.

Girls approach me first in clubs way more and the girls who I like, like me back way more often now. That I concede, I said that if you are NT enough and funny, you can pull baddies, which I stand by still, but post op on tinder casual sex is easier now.

If you have a surgeon confirm that jaw surgery would actually be beneficial and you genuinely trust the surgeon, I highly recommend it, just do you research, know what you're getting in to and buckle up. The tech is there, they plan everything to the millimeter.
How was the recovery? I am 4months post OP still swelling alittle bit but then again I had bsso +lefort 1+genio

I also automatically mewed instantly after the surgery

How was the recovery? I am 4months post OP still swelling alittle bit but then again I had bsso +lefort 1+genio

I also automatically mewed instantly after the surgery
I'd say after 6-7 months I felt like majority of the swelling was gone, by 9 months I also felt comfortable applying more force on my chin when laying down or hugging or sitting and resting my head on my palm, ect. by 9 months all of my feeling is back around my lips and chin.

Can you chew somewhat normally by now?

At 4 months i still felt swollen and weird feeling when applying force around the cuts.

I'd say after 6-7 months I felt like majority of the swelling was gone, by 9 months I also felt comfortable applying more force on my chin when laying down or hugging or sitting and resting my head on my palm, ect. by 9 months all of my feeling is back around my lips and chin.

Can you chew somewhat normally by now?

At 4 months i still felt swollen and weird feeling when applying force around the cuts.
I started chewing relatively hard food from the 3rd month. Is it bad?

at 7 weeks I had massage palor slapped my face repeatedly it was so painful I swear if I wasn’t in pain I would kill him. I was so scared that he would caused any relapsed bc 13mm bsso is quite a big movement

Can you PM or post some before and afters here? Your old photos are gone for some reason.

Great result

How much do u rate urself now, chadlite ?

Hope it goes well bro :)