• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, CopingCel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, subhuman incel, FootLongDong and 7 others
Fucking stupid he should've informed himself better and not trust cucked surgeons

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, CopingCel and Deleted member 9380
He should sue the surgeon

Re-edits filled with soy anyway, no loss here

This is what happens when you trust the word of a bluepilled surgeon as the end-all be-all. Best case scenario, they ruin your profile by either pushing your maxilla backwards or your mandible backwards, worst case is they leave you with complications and go "teehee sorry! :)"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, CopingCel, kirbyparks and 1 other person
Lifefuel less competition for me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Shit like this is why I will NEVER get face surgery. Botched surgeries happen way too often.

Shit like this is why I will NEVER get face surgery. Botched surgeries happen way too often.

To be fair, for every 1 horror story we get from someone online about botched surgeries, there's probably 50 experiences of people who were satisfied and just never talked about it online or posted any pictures for fear of exposure.

I think it's the same reason we have so many limited before/afters of implant results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
To be fair, for every 1 horror story we get from someone online about botched surgeries, there's probably 50 experiences of people who were satisfied and just never talked about it online or posted any pictures for fear of exposure.

I think it's the same reason we have so many limited before/afters of implant results.
This. Why spend $20k on jaw implants and let everyone know about I and be used as a marketing tactic?

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth
One of my teeth died after bimax.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and Gaia262