Jaw surgery

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
My mom saw my jaw and said I really needed to fix this shit it hurt but it's the truth she said that she will helps me to pay, how to choose a good doctor? how to know where I should change and how long the jaw shoud be i'm going to have a mentoplasty in brazil mentoplasty is not just on the chin they fix the jaw too

• +1
Reactions: therocky, Biiyo03, ChristianChad and 1 other person
At least she will pay AND she recognizes you're a subhuman. On the other hand, my parents will keep on denying the fact they fucked me up genetically until they or I die. I am soon gonna rope in about 3 years if I don't get the life I need. Sick and tired of this shit, and the fact they will never understand the truth just exacerbates the pain

• +1
Reactions: virren
My mom saw my jaw and said I really needed to fix this shit it hurt but it's the truth she said that she will helps me to pay, how to choose a good doctor? how to know where I should change and how long the jaw shoud be i'm going to have a mentoplasty in brazil mentoplasty is not just on the chin they fix the jaw too
I managed to get mine for free through SUS, they didn't bother to check my wage or anything like that, maybe you're eligible too. The whole process went very fast, a little more than 1 year from the first appointment to the surgery day. PM me if you need more info.

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb and ChristianChad
At least she will pay AND she recognizes you're a subhuman. On the other hand, my parents will keep on denying the fact they fucked me up genetically until they or I die. I am soon gonna rope in about 3 years if I don't get the life I need. Sick and tired of this shit, and the fact they will never understand the truth just exacerbates the pain
What's your race?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I managed to get mine for free through SUS, they didn't bother to check my wage or anything like that, maybe you're eligible too. The whole process went very fast, a little more than 1 year from the first appointment to the surgery day. PM me if you need more info.
Sus? Amogus XD

you don't need to know shit surgeon knows how many mm advancement is needed

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and MatheusCqb
she said my whole face has no flaws but my jaw is trash, my mom made more surgery than michael jackson she loves that shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
I willl

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
man bless your mum, she is blackpilled asf. my parents keep pretending i am not subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: virren, Verse and MatheusCqb
she said my whole face has no flaws but my jaw is trash, my mom made more surgery than michael jackson she loves that shit lol
based mom. ALL women are blackpilled, most of them are just virtue signalling scum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren and MatheusCqb
Obviously im right

Obviously im right
I have another view after study more about facial, but i respect your point I hope you respect mine and end with that conversation about this.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
dont worry about it youre as forward grown as jordan barrett
its just the angle

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb