Jaw V-Line surgery is major cope she looked better before

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken

I mean some of the most gl women in the world actually happen to have square lower third

It is absoutely beyond my understanding, how anyone could be this low IQ to copy these completely delusional, retarded and literally imbecile asian trends with this ZERO aesthetic looking V-Line jaw shape, which gives women a look like their mandible ends at the temples instead of actually at the gonial angle.

I MEAN come on man... how could this woman for a second think that she will look better with V-line jaw, rather than the square jaw she had, which looked almost perfect by the way.

The woman from IG legit actually looks older now with the V-line jaw. The square jaw gives more youthful appearance, v-line jaw gives more mature appearance.

SMH, low iQ AF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Yerico7, Deleted member 2403 and 7 others
this is usually done in japan/korea which i don't quite understand why they perform a looksmin surgery

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Yerico7, mogstar and 1 other person
this is usually done in japan/korea which i don't quite understand why they perform a looksmin surgery
Yeah I know koreans are low iq in aesthetics it seems, at least when it comes to women's looks. Men seem to understand that they need a prominent natural looking jaw, not some retarded v-line shape or something like that.

That is even more confusing, that a caucasian woman in europe decided to get this looksmin surgery.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Should've fixed her hallowed infraorbitals and augmented her cheekbones to complement her strong jawline.

The key here wasn't to take away from the jawline but rather to match its prominence with a stronger midface. Instead she matched her weak midface with a weaker jawline and instead ended up looking uglier.

The reason Asians do it is because they have doll-like flat faces so a v-shape helps them obtain a more doll-like face. Caucaisins don't have doll-like features usually so a v-line doesn't make any sense since it's inharmonious with the rest of their face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 5061
Should've fixed her hallowed infraorbitals and augmented her cheekbones to complement her strong jawline.

The key here wasn't to take away from the jawline but rather to match its prominence with a stronger midface. Instead she matched her weak midface with a weaker jawline and instead ended up looking uglier.
true, she literally had almost perfect lower third. Square but not too wide. As you mention, she only needed some midface enhancement, maybe some cheekbone fillers (even though I think fillers are cope) or even implants and it wouldve served her so much better. Instead she decided to looksmin her jaw... big nonsense.

Women need to stop listening to bluepilled docs and watching some bluepilled low iq in aesthetics vloggers from korea, japan and whatnot.

v-line surgery is a major looksmin, even asian women look better with sqare lower third than with this retarded v-shaped mandible.

Like what even is this cringe?

She had oval face and got some cringy looking upside down-egg-shaped face. Like wtf tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky
true, she literally had almost perfect lower third. Square but not too wide. As you mention, she only needed some midface enhancement, maybe some cheekbone fillers (even though I think fillers are cope) or even implants and it wouldve served her so much better. Instead she decided to looksmin her jaw... big nonsense.

Women need to stop listening to bluepilled docs and watching some bluepilled low iq in aesthetics vloggers from korea, japan and whatnot.

v-line surgery is a major looksmin, even asian women look better with sqare lower third than with this retarded v-shaped mandible.

Like what even is this cringe?

View attachment 1124984

She had oval face and got some cringy looking upside down-egg-shaped face. Like wtf tbh.

Sometimes it works very well like if the jaw is just too big for the rest of the face. But usually the edge cases are better off getting upper eyelid bleph, rhino, lip aug, and maybe a touch of cheek forward Aug.

For example, the quoted girl would have been better off making her lips bigger than shaving the jawline. Cheek Aug would have also made her look less like a flat faced generic Asian and added some desperately needed contouring in the anterior (forward) direction.

Last edited:
Sometimes it works very well like if the jaw is just too big for the rest of the face. But usually the edge cases are better off getting upper eyelid bleph, rhino, lip aug, and maybe a touch of cheek forward Aug.

For example, the quoted girl would have been better off making her lips bigger than shaving the jawline. Cheek Aug would have also made her look less like a flat faced generic Asian and added some desperately needed contouring in the anterior (forward) direction.
The weird thing is, I actually ADDED more sqareness to her face in this morph and it actually looks even better than original, again I slightly added more sqare lower third and imo she would look even better with more sqareness than she had originally.

Index01
Index02
Index03

I caucasified her jaw by adding more squareness and she actually looks even better like that, instead of having this bird-like cringe jaw. I think koreans created a cope with their own trends, because they didnt want to admit that caucasian beauty standards are the only true aesthetic looks, they couldnt swallow their pride and admit that caucasian features mog them back to Samurai era, so they coped with "MUH own beauty standards".

I agree if the jaw is too large and too sqare it needs some work done, but then it should just be shaved off slightly to make it less massive, but keep the squareness.

The weird thing is, I actually ADDED more sqareness to her face in this morph and it actually looks even better than original, again I slightly added more sqare lower third and imo she would look even better with more sqareness than she had originally.

View attachment 1125009 View attachment 1125011 View attachment 1125014

I caucasified her jaw by adding more squareness and she actually looks even better like that, instead of having this bird-like cringe jaw. I think koreans created a cope with their own trends, because they didnt want to admit that caucasian beauty standards are the only true aesthetic looks, they couldnt swallow their pride and admit that caucasian features mog them back to Samurai era, so they coped with "MUH own beauty standards".

I agree if the jaw is too large and too sqare it needs some work done, but then it should just be shaved off slightly to make it less massive, but keep the squareness.

I agree that squareness can look good but a) only if defined and b) only if matched with large lips, large eyes and prominent midface bones.

If you look at the top Instagram filler models in Dubai (ie, the best money can buy) they all focus on these prongs. The trend is definitely to square and define the jawline, not underemphasize it via vline.

Traditional East Asian men prefer flat-faced Chinese girls with gracile skulls and less bone mass. They have very different beauty standards compared to westerners. While in the West we typically want "more developed" (chin, ramus, cheekbones, good forward growth).

View attachment 1125009 View attachment 1125011 View attachment 1125014

That flat midface is terrible. Also, her eye area is bad, very shallow orbital sockets, very high eyebrows, epicanthic folds. Wouldn't be attractive even if she had a great jaw.

gooks have the weirdest standards for beauty. THey all want to look like estrogenic k-pop stars, even when it will looksmin them. Sad to see their autism has effected europe.

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 5061
gooks have the weirdest standards for beauty. THey all want to look like estrogenic k-pop stars, even when it will looksmin them. Sad to see their autism has effected europe.
Its a good thing less compeition

it works well in some cases

What's the surgery procedure for a square jaw?

I agree that asians exagerate with the V line but square jaw is a masculine trait ._. It's not a looksmax for females, somewhere in between looks better

She looks better and more feminine in the after