Jaw VS eye area GIGACOPE

fxckz

fxckz

Bronze
the amount of Hunter eyes I see daily is kinda crazy you’d think they’re all models, I’ve seen David gandy tier on a homeless guy, with striking colour and nothing. Also many guys and girls with these psl eyes yet rest is complete shit and they don’t stand out, just lol tbh it’s harder to come across hollows and striking bones I giess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, grief, poopoohead and 4 others
the amount of Hunter eyes I see daily is kinda crazy you’d think they’re all models, I’ve seen David gandy tier on a homeless guy, with striking colour and nothing. Also many guys and girls with these psl eyes yet rest is complete shit and they don’t stand out, just lol tbh it’s harder to come across hollows and striking bones I giess
jaws are much more rare due to softer diet and low T

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, RaidenJTR, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
you never saw hunter eyes lol i guarantee

but yeah jaw is law

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, RaidenJTR, Aero and 2 others
In candid lighting, i dont think there is a single kid in my school with a great eye area, or a great lower third/jaw tbh.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: grief, poopoohead and mayo mogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief
eyes have to complete the face, on their own there nothing. Ive seen so mnay w 9/10 eyes and when i see whole pic theyre uncanny mtns w sfs or recession. But its true u cant be above chadlite without a good eye area (good pfl, eye shape,esr, eyebrows, lashes, etc)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and poopoohead
All candid in puredaylight
inside the shitty school lighting and outside yeah. all that really matters is orbtial bone and bone aesthetic unless you are up in close with a person.

• So Sad
Bullshit. You have no clue what hunter eyes are
Shut up faggot I know exactly what david gandy eyes look like, some homeless nigga had the eye colour and shape too

• So Sad
Most women prefer deep set almond shaped eyes. Hunter eyes is one of the biggest copes ever conceived in these forums.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xtremfailer and grief
hunter eyes alone means nothing lol

• So Sad
Shut up faggot I know exactly what david gandy eyes look like, some homeless nigga had the eye colour and shape too
Idiot you have no clu

• So Sad
a little eylid exposure makes you have a greater appeal and most girls like it more, especially complimented with nice eyelashes
Most women prefer deep set almond shaped eyes. Hunter eyes is one of the biggest copes ever conceived in these forums.