jaw wider than cheek = ugly

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
I see so many morphs here where they make the guy's jaw so much wider than the cheeks that they look like a neanderthal. it makes you look low IQ and ugly as fuck. jaws too wide are indicators of overdeveloped masseters and you grind your teeth at night.

HUMAN SHREK-TIER FEATURE, UNLESS YOU WANT TO OGREMAXX

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, breadpill, Acromegaly_Chad and 21 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, thecel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
wide jaw bone is good wide masseters are ugly

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Beastchodecode, Hmmf and 3 others
Incels in this forum literally claim that i have a feminine jaw just because i dont look like one of those neanderthalmaxxed morphs lol, nice to see common sense is still around

• +1
Reactions: animo123, TUSSELEIF and Anchor_Ship
One of the negatives of very wide cheekbones is , that it makes your jaw look narrow , even if it's wide. Like in my case , I have 14cm wide jaw , yet only 88% bigonial to bizygo :lul:
IMG 14831 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, breadpill, gamma and 10 others

Seethe for Daniel Sharman he's a tera chad

• Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
water. Ideal is your gonial width should be 80-90% of zygo width

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Danish_Retard
harmony killer

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 14160
I see so many morphs here where they make the guy's jaw so much wider than the cheeks that they look like a neanderthal.
Neanderthal cheekbones were the widest parts of their face. That is literally one of the ways that they distinguish Neanderthal skulls from modern humans.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FreakkForLife
One of the negatives of very wide cheekbones is , that it makes your jaw look narrow , even if it's wide. Like in my case , I have 14cm wide jaw , yet only 88% bigonial to bizygo :lul:
View attachment 1671405
Narrower cheekbones look slightly better but it isn't a major difference:

Ghjk

It does square off the face and jaw more though. Koreans have surgeries for this if you are interested.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Birdcell, thecel and Danish_Retard
View attachment 1671405
What happened?? Did you bonesmash or something? You look different

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
View attachment 1671405
You unironically need to shave your cheekbones to look normal.

• +1
View attachment 1671405
U Need cheekbone reduction and rhino.

Ur cheekbones make ur face look too wide and short

• +1
I need longer ramus,any methods that u know of?:feelshah:
I don't know if it's even possible to have a longer ramus but tbh short ramus isn't a dead sentence, Jordan Barett have a short one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384
i told @Acromegaly_Chad this but he didnt want to believe me. his narrow jaw looks aethetic af he just needs longer mandible, not widen it. fucking idiot will regret it and learn his lesson after obsweger malfigures him. faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Based af. Fuck anybody who cries for muh flared gonions :feelsokman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 1671405
I think with a bit of chewing you can get 90% ratio which is perfect. Btw the fringe suits you the most

• +1
I don't know if it's even possible to have a longer ramus but tbh short ramus isn't a dead sentence, Jordan Barett have a short one
His ramus only looks short because he is forward grown af. His mandible is so long it makes his ramus look short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and gamma
@othersitedown freezing temp IQ take OP

• JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 16380, Acromegaly_Chad and 5 others
You unironically need to shave your cheekbones to look normal.
No , just took pics with telecamera, it's more accurate representation of how you look irl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sny
when we talk about the jaw ratio should be 90% of zygos, are we talking about the skull or everything including soft tissue?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729