JAWCELS GTFIH HOW TO GROW A MOGGER JAW.

W

WeWillAllAscend

Bronze
Yo if ura high inhib loser gtfo but if it not a pussy and are lacking in the lower jaw department this can litterly save ur life. Basically I will describe how you grow a mogger JAW including length+ thickness no bs.

The remedy is to inject igf1-des into ur flexed masseters 2-3x a day this will garuntee mogger JAW results. The logic is as such igf1-des has been clinically proven (along with countless anectodes) to have a localized groeth effect gon both the muscle and bone of the injected area a study in rats showed this to be undeniably true the injections were done near the leg growth plates and both significant leg muscle and longitudal bone growth was observed. This means injecting in ur masseters will cause theme to grow incredibly fast along with the actual bone to grow longer and thicken. I understand 99% of people here will not do this since there high inhib brokies but if you really are a jaw cel or even have an avg jaw but wish for a mogger one this is the key

Understand this really is the only awnser. I personally have a nearly perfect jaw and don't need this but am considering for shoulders. It is expensive af so rob a bank or something jfl only good source for real igf1-des is peptidesciences. (90$ for 1 mg)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, GreyFoxcel, ChristianChad and 3 others
Have you tried it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deprived, Growth Plate and 5 others
Interesting, so what if I inject into my temporalis muscle? And also if I wanted I could inject into/near my clavicles for growth?

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
I tried it and it worked overnight thanks OP what a hero you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, to be human, Deleted member 21192 and 9 others
Interesting, so what if I inject into my temporalis muscle? And also if I wanted I could inject into/near my clavicles for growth?
Yes localized bone and muscle growth where ever the area. It is very expensive however and you should Inject 2-4x a day for optimal results

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Yes localized bone and muscle growth where ever the area. It is very expensive however and you should Inject 2-4x a day for optimal results
how long would you say it would take to get results. I would think it should be immediate. Also do I have to worry about anything, i know injecting insulin has serious risks, is this the same?

i inject it into my lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, datboijj, Vain786 and 4 others
Caging at this thread and caging at people asking inquires as if they will do this experiment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen, Deleted member 17829, Dystopian and 1 other person
Wont it cause assymetries?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Caging at this thread and caging at people asking inquires as if they will do this experiment
Nigga whats wrong with asking questions if you were NT enough youd understand thats how people operate but ur probably locked in ur room all day

Nigga whats wrong with asking questions if you were NT enough youd understand thats how people operate but ur probably locked in ur room all day
Because no one is going to fucking do this lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
OP wanting us to be his rats for the experiment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 21192 and 3 others
how long would you say it would take to get results. I would think it should be immediate. Also do I have to worry about anything, i know injecting insulin has serious risks, is this the same?
Do your own research and decide I've taken peptides for a few years no negatives great benefits I'm going to expirement with igf des in shoulder for frame but if my jaw was lacking tht would be my first priority cycle as such.. mod grf-ghrp2 igf1-des 3-4x a day igf des specifically 4 weeks on 4 weeks off mod grf and ghrp2 2 are highly recommended for the stack it will be very expensive though so make sure that isn't a issue don't be demoralized by that

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Because no one is going to fucking do this lmfao.
It isn't that crazy really it surprises me how high inhib you people are I'm assuming most of the forum is ugly and since you all are blackpilled to the importance of looks I don't understand why you won't go out of ur way to do what it takes even if risky since these things will litterly change your life if successful.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Wont it cause assymetries?
You will do bi lateral infections into each masseters say 10-20mcg into each masseters 3-4x a day If you have a weak side you can expirement with slightly upping the dose on that side of you wish

rather crisickmaxx with jaw implants instead:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
I’ve injected DES into muscles that insert into the clavicles/scapula along with test, it works for sure, but I figure it must be paired with an AI.
It also helps to use shit like MK7, flurbiprofen, raw dairy products etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Tallooksmaxxer, ChristianChad and 2 others
Enjoy hypertrophied facial muscles leading to years of age added to your face for an experiment.
Just get a chin implant and train your masseters.
Done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and ascension!
Just mew chew and you will be fine

Enjoy hypertrophied facial muscles leading to years of age added to your face for an experiment.
Done.
Yeah, just hard chew with pre-molars to grow your masseters. Also, following this logic, Ig Bonesmashing would still be legit, wouldn't it?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SteveRogers
You will do bi lateral infections into each masseters say 10-20mcg into each masseters 3-4x a day If you have a weak side you can expirement with slightly upping the dose on that side of you wish
I find it interesting. But how would I make sure I injected in the right area? Or do I just grab the masseter muscle and inject myself? Because it's true that it can generate asymmetries injecting yourself incorrectly / it also depends on the amount. And what technique do you suggest applying, do you have to be firm and place the needle in the rectus masseter muscle up or down? What angle should we take, 90 degrees?

Yeah, just hard chew with pre-molars to grow your masseters. Also, following this logic, Ig Bonesmashing would still be legit, wouldn't it?
I used to chew with incisors, as it contributed to CCW maxillary rotation (forward projecting maxilla), and had the side effect of masseter development.
My masseters are currently ideal, so whilst I recommend doing this, I don’t practice it very often.
I have indeed tried bonesmashing, however due to conflicting evidence and a myriad of theories that contradict each other, I don’t do it, I don’t want to throw off my current harmony.
I currently just softmax with simple and effective methods (MT2, dark eyelashes and eyebrows, lip exfoliating, cleane + moisturise, derma stamp, leanmaxxing - hollow cheeks and defined ogee curve etc)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I used to chew with incisors, as it contributed to CCW maxillary rotation (forward projecting maxilla), and had the side effect of masseter development.
My masseters are currently ideal, so whilst I recommend doing this, I don’t practice it very often.
I have indeed tried bonesmashing, however due to conflicting evidence and a myriad of theories that contradict each other, I don’t do it, I don’t want to throw off my current harmony.
I currently just softmax with simple and effective methods (MT2, dark eyelashes and eyebrows, lip exfoliating, cleane + moisturise, derma stamp, leanmaxxing - hollow cheeks and defined ogee curve etc)
I recently read a mega-thread from a user called "retard" as far as I remember, he recommended chewing with the incisors for ccw rotation, would u recommend it on someone who doesn't have proper maxilla growth (forward^up)? And also, do u say that this would cover the growth of my masseters? Good.

About Bonesmashing, a user is helping me on this, but I'm also very scared and unsure if I should do it or not, since I don't want to deform some area or one day get to have brain damage. For example, my jaw (I already have a straight/forward grown mandible and good width, but I want to improve the length of my ramus, so I was thinking about bonemashing that area and even my entire jaw). But I get to the same thing, I don't want to deform myself, apart from the fact that I'm in full puberty and I still wait several years to grow more. I was thinking about Bonesmashing my jaw, chin, infra/supraorbital area and probably my cheeks/zygos.

Now that you talk about Softmaxxing, would it be too much to ask you to take a look at my Looksmaxxing plan that I am about to start? I link the thread:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I find it interesting. But how would I make sure I injected in the right area? Or do I just grab the masseter muscle and inject myself? Because it's true that it can generate asymmetries injecting yourself incorrectly / it also depends on the amount. And what technique do you suggest applying, do you have to be firm and place the needle in the rectus masseter muscle up or down? What angle should we take, 90 degrees?
I'd inject at the lowest part of the masseters right near the bottom of the gonial simply flex ur masseters and inject it doesn't matter if you get the placement a little off on the other side since thee localized effect will target the full masseters indiscriminately since it isn't a huge muscle + that area is closest to the jaw growth plates so there is great potential for longitudinal jaw growth along with bone thickness and masseters thickness.

I recently read a mega-thread from a user called "retard" as far as I remember, he recommended chewing with the incisors for ccw rotation, would u recommend it on someone who doesn't have proper maxilla growth (forward^up)? And also, do u say that this would cover the growth of my masseters? Good.

About Bonesmashing, a user is helping me on this, but I'm also very scared and unsure if I should do it or not, since I don't want to deform some area or one day get to have brain damage. For example, my jaw (I already have a straight/forward grown mandible and good width, but I want to improve the length of my ramus, so I was thinking about bonemashing that area and even my entire jaw). But I get to the same thing, I don't want to deform myself, apart from the fact that I'm in full puberty and I still wait several years to grow more. I was thinking about Bonesmashing my jaw, chin, infra/supraorbital area and probably my cheeks/zygos.

Now that you talk about Softmaxxing, would it be too much to ask you to take a look at my Looksmaxxing plan that I am about to start? I link the thread:
Lmao send me the link to that thread I remember reading that years ago once and then being unable to find it

Done.
You speak against the idea because "hypertrophied facial muscles will add unwanted age to the face' but yet suggest to conventionally train the masseters which will have the same effect as what I suggest just at a much slower rate and without the potential of actual bone growth and thickness which itself is key.

Lmao send me the link to that thread I remember reading that years ago once and then being unable to find it

I'd inject at the lowest part of the masseters right near the bottom of the gonial simply flex ur masseters and inject it doesn't matter if you get the placement a little off on the other side since thee localized effect will target the full masseters indiscriminately since it isn't a huge muscle + that area is closest to the jaw growth plates so there is great potential for longitudinal jaw growth along with bone thickness and masseters thickness.
So you're not doing it? Yes, but the faces and edges of the masseters should also be taken into account. The upper border corresponds to the zygomatic arch, the lower border to the maxillary angle, and the internal face is in relation to the ramus of the mandible, the sigmoid notch, the coronoid process, and the buccinator. The other faces/edges are not that important to take into account. Taking into account masseter relationships that really matter, should it be injected into the internal face of the masseter? And why do you recommend flexing them?

So you're not doing it? Yes, but the faces and edges of the masseters should also be taken into account. The upper border corresponds to the zygomatic arch, the lower border to the maxillary angle, and the internal face is in relation to the ramus of the mandible, the sigmoid notch, the coronoid process, and the buccinator. The other faces/edges are not that important to take into account. Taking into account masseter relationships that really matter, should it be injected into the internal face of the masseter? And why do you recommend flexing them?
I've already got a great jaw and see no need but if I was lacking I certainly would. I will be doing in my shoulders and it could be injected through other parts of the masseters I only worry that if done to close to the buccinator muscle it could produce unwanted growth there to so I would inject as far from them as possible which would be where I said to. If you wish you could inject at the top end near the cheekbones as well. I would flex simply to actually get the formula into the muscle as supposed to taking a chance of it hitting a vein you do not need to flex though it is ur choice.

Agreed with the bonesmashing stuff, hence why I don’t want to give an unjustified opinion.
I had a look at your plan, it’s like 80% perfect. I’d eliminate any sort of vegetables or leafy greens what so ever, they will GREATLY inhibit your growth potential, both bone and muscle wise.
If you eat 2.5-3k calories of cooked muscle meats, raw and cooked organs, shit loads of eggs and raw dairy + a heap of organic, seasonal, fresh fruit, and maybe some rice from time to time (make sure you wash it first), to get to your daily caloric needs - never be in a deficit during puberty. And also never eat any form of plant oils, not even olive or coconut oil, just cook with butter, ghee or animal fat.
Another important note is to make sure you’re not consuming shit like fluoride or any other heavy metals during puberty, they’re basically puberty blockers, so don’t use a shitty cheap toothpaste, and don’t be fooled by “charcoal” bullshit. Find a natural one that is free of fluoride, or use baking soda, you can also oil pull (spoon of coconut oil swished around your mouth for 30 mins) once a month too.
Also, get a water filter, invest a few $ to get a good one, never drink tap water if it can be avoided.
If you can be persuaded, try to have a big glass of orange juice mixed with 3 raw egg yolks (no egg whites) every day before school, tastes like normal OG, and will get your brain fucking activated for the day.
Remember, during puberty, cholesterol and vitamin D (the sun) are your best friends.
Any other shit, I’m happy to try help you out with, I just wish someone told me this stuff at your age, I’m just lucky I was naturally good looking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Blackpilled1027
You speak against the idea because "hypertrophied facial muscles will add unwanted age to the face' but yet suggest to conventionally train the masseters which will have the same effect as what I suggest just at a much slower rate and without the potential of actual bone growth and thickness which itself is key.
Bruh :feelsuhh:

Training the masseters via incisor chewing is a side effect of forced pressure on the maxilla causing CCW rotation, the aim was never masseter hypertrophy, however in most cases it’s a welcomed accompaniment.
You are beyond sub sentient if you think ageing 20 years for 3mm of chin growth is worth the sacrifice.
My argument is simple; in order to avoid that, why don’t you simply incisor chew for a more aesthetic facial structure, the contributors include CCW rotation and masseter hypertrophy, potential / more defined hollow cheeks etc.
Then, if you’re still unhappy with you toddler tier chin, get a simple chin implant.
It’s probably the most beneficial (and relatively cheap) hard max if you’ve done everything else right and are lacking in that specific department.

I’ve injected DES into muscles that insert into the clavicles/scapula along with test, it works for sure, but I figure it must be paired with an AI.
It also helps to use shit like MK7, flurbiprofen, raw dairy products etc.
BRO AI fuck your T, that's a big mistake

Agreed with the bonesmashing stuff, hence why I don’t want to give an unjustified opinion.
I had a look at your plan, it’s like 80% perfect. I’d eliminate any sort of vegetables or leafy greens what so ever, they will GREATLY inhibit your growth potential, both bone and muscle wise.
If you eat 2.5-3k calories of cooked muscle meats, raw and cooked organs, shit loads of eggs and raw dairy + a heap of organic, seasonal, fresh fruit, and maybe some rice from time to time (make sure you wash it first), to get to your daily caloric needs - never be in a deficit during puberty. And also never eat any form of plant oils, not even olive or coconut oil, just cook with butter, ghee or animal fat.
Another important note is to make sure you’re not consuming shit like fluoride or any other heavy metals during puberty, they’re basically puberty blockers, so don’t use a shitty cheap toothpaste, and don’t be fooled by “charcoal” bullshit. Find a natural one that is free of fluoride, or use baking soda, you can also oil pull (spoon of coconut oil swished around your mouth for 30 mins) once a month too.
Also, get a water filter, invest a few $ to get a good one, never drink tap water if it can be avoided.
If you can be persuaded, try to have a big glass of orange juice mixed with 3 raw egg yolks (no egg whites) every day before school, tastes like normal OG, and will get your brain fucking activated for the day.
Remember, during puberty, cholesterol and vitamin D (the sun) are your best friends.
Any other shit, I’m happy to try help you out with, I just wish someone told me this stuff at your age, I’m just lucky I was naturally good looking.
Wtf, i heard olive oil was better than butter for testosterone, you're sure about that ?
What about peanuts butter ? Is it good or nah ?

Bonesmash+meditate+sunbath+carnovire diet+gymcelling

;)

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
BRO AI fuck your T, that's a big mistake
Wrong, it’s necessary if you want to slow the ossification of your bones.
It also doesn’t fuck your T, it increases it, besides I inject T…
Wtf, i heard olive oil was better than butter for testosterone, you're sure about that ?
What about peanuts butter ? Is it good or nah ?
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Peanuts are a legume and a seed, if someone forced me to eat that poison I’d spew. The pure anti nutrient content is sickening to think about.
Pure animal fat > Ghee > Butter > Coconut oil > Olive oil > everything else is pure poison.
I’m in utter disbelief that a “blackpilled” person wouldn’t even know the basics of the human diet.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and ChristianChad
nigga legit “Hmm…” reacted me jfl

I was not talking about AI nevermind, I thought this was Anti inflammatory, this really fuck up your T levels

where do you inject on your shoulder

This shit is gonna be big I feel it 🔥🔥🔥🔥

@FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir thoughts on injecting igf1 des to masseters?

This shit is gonna be big I feel it 🔥🔥🔥🔥

@FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir thoughts on injecting igf1 des to masseters?
You'll PROBABLY look like that one guy who overused Jawliner if the dose isn't super small.

You'll PROBABLY look like that one guy who overused Jawliner if the dose isn't super small.
What if you don’t train the masseters and just use it for bone growth

Yo if ura high inhib loser gtfo but if it not a pussy and are lacking in the lower jaw department this can litterly save ur life. Basically I will describe how you grow a mogger JAW including length+ thickness no bs.

The remedy is to inject igf1-des into ur flexed masseters 2-3x a day this will garuntee mogger JAW results. The logic is as such igf1-des has been clinically proven (along with countless anectodes) to have a localized groeth effect gon both the muscle and bone of the injected area a study in rats showed this to be undeniably true the injections were done near the leg growth plates and both significant leg muscle and longitudal bone growth was observed. This means injecting in ur masseters will cause theme to grow incredibly fast along with the actual bone to grow longer and thicken. I understand 99% of people here will not do this since there high inhib brokies but if you really are a jaw cel or even have an avg jaw but wish for a mogger one this is the key

Understand this really is the only awnser. I personally have a nearly perfect jaw and don't need this but am considering for shoulders. It is expensive af so rob a bank or something jfl only good source for real igf1-des is peptidesciences. (90$ for 1 mg)
Lmao how is anyone not seeing this for the salespitch it is :feelsuhh: Thought I was going to get pitched a used-car by the end of it :lul: