JAWCELS GTFIH HOW TO GROW A MOGGER JAW.

Agreed with the bonesmashing stuff, hence why I don’t want to give an unjustified opinion.
I had a look at your plan, it’s like 80% perfect. I’d eliminate any sort of vegetables or leafy greens what so ever, they will GREATLY inhibit your growth potential, both bone and muscle wise.
If you eat 2.5-3k calories of cooked muscle meats, raw and cooked organs, shit loads of eggs and raw dairy + a heap of organic, seasonal, fresh fruit, and maybe some rice from time to time (make sure you wash it first), to get to your daily caloric needs - never be in a deficit during puberty. And also never eat any form of plant oils, not even olive or coconut oil, just cook with butter, ghee or animal fat.
Another important note is to make sure you’re not consuming shit like fluoride or any other heavy metals during puberty, they’re basically puberty blockers, so don’t use a shitty cheap toothpaste, and don’t be fooled by “charcoal” bullshit. Find a natural one that is free of fluoride, or use baking soda, you can also oil pull (spoon of coconut oil swished around your mouth for 30 mins) once a month too.
Also, get a water filter, invest a few $ to get a good one, never drink tap water if it can be avoided.
If you can be persuaded, try to have a big glass of orange juice mixed with 3 raw egg yolks (no egg whites) every day before school, tastes like normal OG, and will get your brain fucking activated for the day.
Remember, during puberty, cholesterol and vitamin D (the sun) are your best friends.
Any other shit, I’m happy to try help you out with, I just wish someone told me this stuff at your age, I’m just lucky I was naturally good looking.
Thank you very much for the tip! So, I won't eat leafy greens, but what's wrong with vegetables? I especially wonder with broccoli and carrots. What about cooking with lard? Then, you only recommend cooking my foods with butter/same fat that comes in meats? And I've heard that you shouldn't cook with olive oil as it oxidizes etc. etc. but taking two tablespoons would be good?

Fucking shit, I've used Colgate toothpaste all my life and recently I've been using a "charcoal" toothpaste for almost 3 years. And I still came up with the incredible idea of after brushing my teeth, to leave the paste on or just swallow it and not spit it out, so as not to damage the enamel/color of the teeth. Rn I will look for natural toothpastes without fluoride.

My parents buy jugs of water (PET material), but they always put the jugs in a filter that cools/heats them, but when I serve this water, it has a different taste and a white/transparent texture all the way up. Is it bad or good? I'll talk to you about getting a water filter. About the Orange juice, do you recommend mixing the yolks with the juice in a blender or with a spoon? I'm also starting to drink caffeine in the mornings, and I'm going to supplement Vitamin D3 (about 50mcg), plus I only get about 2-3h a day at school. About cholesterol, the sun and the egg would be the ideal thing for it, wouldn't it?

You'll PROBABLY look like that one guy who overused Jawliner if the dose isn't super small.
Screenshot 20220807 114727 Gallery

Me after being experienced by this nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yo if ura high inhib loser gtfo but if it not a pussy and are lacking in the lower jaw department this can litterly save ur life. Basically I will describe how you grow a mogger JAW including length+ thickness no bs.

The remedy is to inject igf1-des into ur flexed masseters 2-3x a day this will garuntee mogger JAW results. The logic is as such igf1-des has been clinically proven (along with countless anectodes) to have a localized groeth effect gon both the muscle and bone of the injected area a study in rats showed this to be undeniably true the injections were done near the leg growth plates and both significant leg muscle and longitudal bone growth was observed. This means injecting in ur masseters will cause theme to grow incredibly fast along with the actual bone to grow longer and thicken. I understand 99% of people here will not do this since there high inhib brokies but if you really are a jaw cel or even have an avg jaw but wish for a mogger one this is the key

Understand this really is the only awnser. I personally have a nearly perfect jaw and don't need this but am considering for shoulders. It is expensive af so rob a bank or something jfl only good source for real igf1-des is peptidesciences. (90$ for 1 mg)
Interesting and good guide, but it is useful only for who has low set masseters, mine are high set and my jaw would look round with big masseters. Good thread.

Yo if ura high inhib loser gtfo but if it not a pussy and are lacking in the lower jaw department this can litterly save ur life. Basically I will describe how you grow a mogger JAW including length+ thickness no bs.

The remedy is to inject igf1-des into ur flexed masseters 2-3x a day this will garuntee mogger JAW results. The logic is as such igf1-des has been clinically proven (along with countless anectodes) to have a localized groeth effect gon both the muscle and bone of the injected area a study in rats showed this to be undeniably true the injections were done near the leg growth plates and both significant leg muscle and longitudal bone growth was observed. This means injecting in ur masseters will cause theme to grow incredibly fast along with the actual bone to grow longer and thicken. I understand 99% of people here will not do this since there high inhib brokies but if you really are a jaw cel or even have an avg jaw but wish for a mogger one this is the key

Understand this really is the only awnser. I personally have a nearly perfect jaw and don't need this but am considering for shoulders. It is expensive af so rob a bank or something jfl only good source for real igf1-des is peptidesciences. (90$ for 1 mg)
I'm growing a jaw tree, man

Interesting, so what if I inject into my temporalis muscle? And also if I wanted I could inject into/near my clavicles for growth?
Doesn't roiding grow the fuck out of your shoulders since you have a huge amount of androgen receptors in that area

Thank you very much for the tip! So, I won't eat leafy greens, but what's wrong with vegetables? I especially wonder with broccoli and carrots. What about cooking with lard? Then, you only recommend cooking my foods with butter/same fat that comes in meats? And I've heard that you shouldn't cook with olive oil as it oxidizes etc. etc. but taking two tablespoons would be good?

Fucking shit, I've used Colgate toothpaste all my life and recently I've been using a "charcoal" toothpaste for almost 3 years. And I still came up with the incredible idea of after brushing my teeth, to leave the paste on or just swallow it and not spit it out, so as not to damage the enamel/color of the teeth. Rn I will look for natural toothpastes without fluoride.

My parents buy jugs of water (PET material), but they always put the jugs in a filter that cools/heats them, but when I serve this water, it has a different taste and a white/transparent texture all the way up. Is it bad or good? I'll talk to you about getting a water filter. About the Orange juice, do you recommend mixing the yolks with the juice in a blender or with a spoon? I'm also starting to drink caffeine in the mornings, and I'm going to supplement Vitamin D3 (about 50mcg), plus I only get about 2-3h a day at school. About cholesterol, the sun and the egg would be the ideal thing for it, wouldn't it?
I’m gonna set you the task of going on YouTube and watching a few of “Sv3rige” and “Goatis”s videos (the same guy, his name is Gatis) - that will answer your first paragraph, and also, lard IS animal fat.
Caffeine is big bad, especially during puberty as it hinders your ability to build bone mass, not to mention that it’s extremely toxic and puts your body into stress mode, increasing cortisol, and decreasing testosterone.
With the orange juice I simply mix it with a fork, try get a natural one with no added bulkshit.
Yeah egg yolks are ideal for cholesterol, or if you have the balls/your country allows it, have some brain, cooked or raw, ideally I enjoy goat brain the most.

I’m gonna set you the task of going on YouTube and watching a few of “Sv3rige” and “Goatis”s videos (the same guy, his name is Gatis) - that will answer your first paragraph, and also, lard IS animal fat.
Caffeine is big bad, especially during puberty as it hinders your ability to build bone mass, not to mention that it’s extremely toxic and puts your body into stress mode, increasing cortisol, and decreasing testosterone.
With the orange juice I simply mix it with a fork, try get a natural one with no added bulkshit.
Yeah egg yolks are ideal for cholesterol, or if you have the balls/your country allows it, have some brain, cooked or raw, ideally I enjoy goat brain the most.
Ok, so I'm going to start cooking my meals with the same animal fat from the meats and with butter/ghee.

bruhh, well, I had only been taking caffeine for two days in a row and the truth is I didn't feel better, and I even felt worse, I took it because I read that it helped to produce DHT, T, etc. but I see that it is the opposite... at the end of the day, I don't like it.

Ok, I will follow your juice recipe. Thanks. Holy fuck, I don't have the balls to eat that disgusting shit.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Doesn't roiding grow the fuck out of your shoulders since you have a huge amount of androgen receptors in that area
Can confirm.

Extreme trap and deltoid growth is literally the number one way to guess whether someone is juicing

main-qimg-23aeb8f3e569d02062bf84297089a7f4.webp

I meant that bone growth thing. Is it just assumption or does it acutally have chance to works so?
I said, in that post, that it “works for sure”.
Wouldn’t be an assumption either, it was a theory that I’ve proven (in my case) in practice.
You’re clearly sub-average IQ, don’t try this, you’ll only hurt yourself.

I’m gonna set you the task of going on YouTube and watching a few of “Sv3rige” and “Goatis”s videos (the same guy, his name is Gatis) - that will answer your first paragraph
@ascension! please for your own sake like please don't watch sv3rige he is a moronic raw meat eater who doesn't back his claims with evidence or data but his own opinion. Nothing wrong with veggies I promise you there are only benefits and the supposed insignificant drawbacks are easily outweighed by the benefits

@ascension! please for your own sake like please don't watch sv3rige he is a moronic raw meat eater who doesn't back his claims with evidence or data but his own opinion. Nothing wrong with veggies I promise you there are only benefits and the supposed insignificant drawbacks are easily outweighed by the benefits
:soy:

@Prettyboy

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy and softlysoftly
:soy:

@Prettyboy
post some research and evidence instead of responding with emojis and icons and tagging other people like a 12 year old little bitchboy

post some research and evidence instead of responding with emojis and icons and tagging other people like a 12 year old little bitchboy
Why is the onus on me to do your research?
I literally do not care what you eat, who you watch, what you believe etc.
If you think being vegan is superior, then so be it, that’s fine.
I’m attempting to help someone out, it’s pretty common knowledge that being carnivore, or even just eating a heap of meat and avoiding inflammatory slave food, is very good for you, and almost a requirement for ascension, both in a health and aesthetic standpoint.

Why is the onus on me to do your research?
you and some other people on this forum have made some claims about fruits and veggies specifically that is like not supported by any research or evidence out there
If you think being vegan is superior, then so be it, that’s fine.
not vegan but I did try it out I that being said you can havs both meat and veggies the hate on veggies is just insane

It isn't that crazy really it surprises me how high inhib you people are I'm assuming most of the forum is ugly and since you all are blackpilled to the importance of looks I don't understand why you won't go out of ur way to do what it takes even if risky since these things will litterly change your life if successful.
yeah we dont want to inject research chemicals from an internet autist's untested theory so we must be high inhib

I don't think any sort of IGF-1 causes localised growth, it's a myth. DES is just a bit more effective than other types of IGF-1. The local effect will just be from the volume injected plus a bit of swelling and it'll be temporary. And if you're going to inject something for temporary local growth you might as well just use fillers.

It worked! Here is my result.

Appreciate the high effort to helping us looksmaxxers bro!

Just mew chew and you will be fine

mewing is a myth nigga damn

shit does fuck all for your face, imagine unironically believing that mewing can actually chance your facial structure past the age of 12

mewing is good tongue posture to PREVENT recession, it doesn't get rid of recession

I'll inject it into my hips.

Agreed with the bonesmashing stuff, hence why I don’t want to give an unjustified opinion.
I had a look at your plan, it’s like 80% perfect. I’d eliminate any sort of vegetables or leafy greens what so ever, they will GREATLY inhibit your growth potential, both bone and muscle wise.
If you eat 2.5-3k calories of cooked muscle meats, raw and cooked organs, shit loads of eggs and raw dairy + a heap of organic, seasonal, fresh fruit, and maybe some rice from time to time (make sure you wash it first), to get to your daily caloric needs - never be in a deficit during puberty. And also never eat any form of plant oils, not even olive or coconut oil, just cook with butter, ghee or animal fat.
Another important note is to make sure you’re not consuming shit like fluoride or any other heavy metals during puberty, they’re basically puberty blockers, so don’t use a shitty cheap toothpaste, and don’t be fooled by “charcoal” bullshit. Find a natural one that is free of fluoride, or use baking soda, you can also oil pull (spoon of coconut oil swished around your mouth for 30 mins) once a month too.
Also, get a water filter, invest a few $ to get a good one, never drink tap water if it can be avoided.
If you can be persuaded, try to have a big glass of orange juice mixed with 3 raw egg yolks (no egg whites) every day before school, tastes like normal OG, and will get your brain fucking activated for the day.
Remember, during puberty, cholesterol and vitamin D (the sun) are your best friends.
Any other shit, I’m happy to try help you out with, I just wish someone told me this stuff at your age, I’m just lucky I was naturally good looking.
Can u check PM?