Jawline is normal in front cam but in back cam it looks awfully asymmetrical

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Descended by eye area
Why does this happen? Which should i trust?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Schizophrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, majesticincel, counterintuitive and 9 others
Look in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
go further away arms lenght isn't gonna cut it, also look in mirrors not cameras

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and PRIEST Sv3rige
Read your thread again and use your brain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and PsychoDsk
Pm me both pics.

Also, are you taking the photos from exactly the same distance?

Pm me both pics.

Also, are you taking the photos from exactly the same distance?
Back camera/front

Back looks better i suppose but it's still asymmetrical. I can't help but tilt my head everytime i take a picture. I'll try to take another if this inclination makes it hard to analyse.

Attachments

• IMG_20240824_173428_337.jpg
    IMG_20240824_173428_337.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240824_175422_924~2.jpg
    IMG_20240824_175422_924~2.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and ronald_2
Back camera/front

Back looks better i suppose but it's still asymmetrical. I can't help but tilt my head everytime i take a picture. I'll try to take another if this inclination makes it hard to analyse.
You cant compare both photos. First, either the distance from the camera or the aspect ratio between them is different. Also, the head tilt is the opposite in both. Is the front cam picture mirrored? If not, it needs to be.

Edit: btw, I see no jaw asymmetry in either.

You cant compare both photos. First, either the distance from the camera or the aspect ratio between them is different. Also, the head tilt is the opposite in both. Is the front cam picture mirrored? If not, it needs to be.

Edit: btw, I see no jaw asymmetry in either.
The mirrored image looks like this, i thought i had jaw asymmetry because my eyes and eyebrows are asymmetrical and i thought it had something to do with the jaw

Attachments

• FLIP-1724533308090.jpg
    FLIP-1724533308090.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 0
Back camera/front

Chads.org

The mirrored image looks like this, i thought i had jaw asymmetry because my eyes and eyebrows are asymmetrical and i thought it had something to do with the jaw
Try taking another and make sure your eyes are at the same level. Its not that uncommon for people to have a natural head tilt when being completely neutral.

How old are you btw.

Screenshot 20240822 231952
meanwhile my jaw at%23 body fat. İts insane mogg buddyboyo, kill urself rn

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, PRIEST Sv3rige, Juno_roe and 1 other person
Try taking another and make sure your eyes are at the same level. Its not that uncommon for people to have a natural head tilt when being completely neutral.

How old are you btw.
17 years old and tried to make it perfectly straight yet failed apparently

Attachments

• FLIP-1724536463107.jpg
    FLIP-1724536463107.jpg
    949.5 KB · Views: 0
Mogs me to Mumbai and back. Still baffles me how normal looking people find these places.
Forgot to reply to this, i may be considered what some call a mentalcel or something like that,
i was always worryingly autistic and afraid of people in general
and on top of that i started using a computer at 3 years old
so i never got good at socializing at all and now that comes back to haunt me.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Forgot to reply to this, i may be considered what some call a mentalcel or something like that,
i was always worryingly autistic and afraid of people in general
and on top of that i started using a computer at 3 years old
so i never got good at socializing at all and now that comes back to haunt me.
Everyone keeps telling me I'm handsome but i know there are things i must improve in and i think my jawline and skin would do

How old are you btw.
What would rate me from 1 to 10?

You definitely need implants. You really don't have bones anywhere. Nice soft feature but relying this much on collagen and youth is bad idea for future:ogre:
I think I'm brutally bloated and that conceals my bones

Might have been the pics but it's really not, i can provide a side profile pic if thats better
Nah its ok but if youre really bloated, just leanmax then you got good potential.

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
Nah its ok but if youre really bloated, just leanmax then you got good potential.
Leanmax? The guy is already skinny as fuck. What kind of advice is that tbh. Looking like a skeleton is not gonna get him women's attention.

Leanmax? The guy is already skinny as fuck. What kind of advice is that tbh. Looking like a skeleton is not gonna get him women's attention.
When i go on a treadmill my jawline does look more defined, but i need to get jacked before i can debloat or I'll look anorexic

Lens distortion, now mark as the answer bro 👍

• JFL
When i go on a treadmill my jawline does look more defined, but i need to get jacked before i can debloat or I'll look anorexic
Its normal after working out that the face looks more defined, but I dont think you will achieve the same look by starvemaxxing.

• +1
4335390 IMG 20240824 173428 3371

Bro, your biggest problem is your twink ass neck and quite weak eyebrows

Aim to train neck and get better eyebrows

Attachments

• 4335390_IMG_20240824_173428_337.jpg
    4335390_IMG_20240824_173428_337.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Well he says he is bloated, i have to take his word. I did say previously he could be lacking bones.

HOOOOLY SHIT LIFEFUEL
You eyebrows do look high there. You can get injections to lower them.

Could you post another selfie at arms length or farther? Maybe lens distortion is blowing everything out of proportion.

• +1
HOOOOLY SHIT LIFEFUEL
Glad you like it, but be careful not to get your hopes up, many people would create unrealistic morphs that would be nearly impossible to achieve

And since you shared you pictures on the forum and you are quite open about yourself, you seem quite gullible, so be aware bro

• +1
Could you post another selfie at arms length or farther? Maybe lens distortion is blowing everything out of proportion.
That first was taken from like 2 meters away, i just zoomed it in so it wouldn't stretch and now wouldn't be really accurate because i have a cold, my nose is runny and my face looks like it's going to blow up

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2