Jawline tightening with PDO threads.

wait so using the threads that add volume you made your chin bigger vertically?

wait so using the threads that add volume you made your chin bigger vertically?
the goal was mostly to lower the angle of my protuberance, but yes that does make your chin look a little taller.

it seems to have worked by the way, noticed it today.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
the goal was mostly to lower the angle of my protuberance, but yes that does make your chin look a little taller.

could the same method be used to add volume to a labiomental fold to reduce its prominence?

can u check ur dms?
i need sum advice

could the same method be used to add volume to a labiomental fold to reduce its prominence?
yeah, you force stimulate collagen wherever you put them, but you might need a lot, just start with a few and add more if needed that's what I do.

you can use it similarly to filler, but unlike filler it doesn't have issues dissolving.

yeah, you force stimulate collagen wherever you put them, but you might need a lot, just start with a few and add more if needed that's what I do.

you can use it similarly to filler, but unlike filler it doesn't have issues dissolving.
it doesn’t go away? i’m planning to use it as a temp solution before ccw bimax to make my chin look something like this since it’s in the same place but with a deeper labiomental fold
IMG 9350

Good job

Chad

• +1
Reactions: Orc
it doesn’t go away? i’m planning to use it as a temp solution before ccw bimax to make my chin look something like this since it’s in the same place but with a deeper labiomental fold
View attachment 2863330
it lasts over a year, and threads only cost like a dollar each which means it's cheap as fuck for the amount of collagen that's stimulated.

• +1
it lasts over a year, and threads only cost like a dollar each which means it's cheap as fuck for the amount of collagen that's stimulated.
what type of threads add the most volume? I have literally a year before bimax since i just got braces installed for decomp, this looks like the best comp

what type of threads add the most volume? I have literally a year before bimax since i just got braces installed for decomp, this looks like the best comp
screws, there's some that add more but they're harder to do, you're better off just piling on a bunch of them.

• +1
Oh man I gotta research this. First off, how Much does it cost?

screws, there's some that add more but they're harder to do, you're better off just piling on a bunch of them.
how many should i order for first time?

• +1
smallest amount is like 40 on ebay.

once you get used to them you'll quickly run out.
amazon should be fine to order from?

lord wireface looks down upon his loyal subjects.

View attachment 2854685

jokes aside, figured I'd make a short thread, this isn't complicated or painful unlike putting threads in your lips, you're just shoving threads right underneath your chin to tighten the skin, you know the kind of contrast your jaw has on pictures taken with a flash? I want that, but all the time, figured there'd be no point taking a before and after since it's easy to fraud your jawline with light anyway so it doesn't mean much.

View attachment 2854692

anyway, I probably do not have to draw a diagram of where they're located, it's pretty obvious, there's a bunch at the gonion, there's a bunch underneath the chin.

I used 30g 25mm mono straight pdo's for this, they create some tightening without putting volume underneath the skin, might add more later if it isn't enough.

View attachment 2854704

also, as some of you might know I have a mild form of acromegaly which has made my mental protuberance overgrown, and my jaw has a bit too much upswing in the front as a result because my gonial angle is also stupidly low.

basically I want to move this part down a little.

View attachment 2854708

so I also shoved some pdo screws into that, these have volume unlike straights.

View attachment 2854709

some in the lower part of the front.

View attachment 2854715

and some underneath.

so far the results are good, this should also help with the opposite problem, i.e if it swings down too much you should be able to pull it upwards too by just inserting the threads above it instead.

hope this helps some people.
IMG 3901

Are these the same ones, pdo mono, it doesn’t say if its straight or not

those are straight threads the same as I used for this, there's also screw types.
Are there anyones that add volume without pulling?

no those are screws.
Wait so screws add volume and pull right?
And monos just pull without adding volume?
So there aren’t any threads that just add volume with out lifting?

Wait so screws add volume and pull right?
And monos just pull without adding volume?
So there aren’t any threads that just add volume with out lifting?
straights just tighten skin they add no volume.

screws also don't do anything in most areas, there's a few key points on the face where adding volume provides pull, but if you were to put them in the middle of your cheek they'd do nothing besides lift and tighten the skin a little.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
View attachment 2854768

+ a pore normalizing cleanser that I forgot to put in the photo.

also replaced the moisturizer again with a different one, I don't like the ordinary products.

I use a liquid form of tretinoin 0.05% suspended in dmo, it absorbs quicker and better than gel formulations and doesn't have that gay glow.
How long have you been using tret?

straights just tighten skin they add no volume.

screws also don't do anything in most areas, there's a few key points on the face where adding volume provides pull, but if you were to put them in the middle of your cheek they'd do nothing besides lift and tighten the skin a little.
Wait I thought monos added collagen
Also which would be best for filling temples and getting a lil lift

How long have you been using tret?
half a year or something.

Wait I thought monos added collagen
Also which would be best for filling temples and getting a lil lift
all threads add collagen, but mono straights aren't as wide as screws hence why they provide less volume.

for temples you'd want screws, be careful though there's a vein there but you can feel it and just mark it beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: cbd558 and arabcelxxx
Can you do this if you have a chin implant?

Which one of these are good screw ones? Cant see shit in some of the pictures. One I spotted was 50 euros

Which one of these are good screw ones? Cant see shit in some of the pictures. One I spotted was 50 euros
can't tell really awful formatting.

just fuck my shit up
I use these.

the 30G25's.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I use these.

the 30G25's.
thx bro

if you exercise after doing these do you have to be wary of your facial expressions? could they get dislocated if you strain your face too much?

if you exercise after doing these do you have to be wary of your facial expressions? could they get dislocated if you strain your face too much?
nah they can only migrate during the initial injection, but still don't be too expressive because you can feel them for days.

• +1
THat straight up looks like medieval torture

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Orc
What type of threads would you suggest for treating acne scars in this area?

@Orc
What type of threads would you suggest for treating acne scars in this area?

straight threads, you don't want to add volume for that.

by the way for deeper scars you do a subcision with a bigger needle, it'll be painful though but not hard to do.

• Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG
straight threads, you don't want to add volume for that.

by the way for deeper scars you do a subcision with a bigger needle, it'll be painful though but not hard to do.
i'm very excited about the PDO Threads, i will finally go from 1.30 nose/mouth ratio to 1.35/1.40 (i expect)

i'm very excited about the PDO Threads, i will finally go from 1.30 nose/mouth ratio to 1.35/1.40 (i expect)
don't expect results to show right away + you might need more if it isn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
I don't think it made it wider, it just flipped my upper lip outwards which makes it look wider.
Looks WAY wider

Attachments

• 3992333_1709420881374.png
    3992333_1709420881374.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3992334_1709420884825.png
    3992334_1709420884825.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 0
Looks WAY wider
it just depends on what's causing your mouth to look small, my mouth actually extended quite a bit still after the end of the lip due to how turned in they were.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Could PDO threads be used to create a slimmer face? They supposedly induce lipolysis.

Could PDO threads be used to create a slimmer face? They supposedly induce lipolysis.
you'd need a lot of them, but enhancing the contours of your face will make your face look leaner, I've done that.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
you'd need a lot of them, but enhancing the contours of your face will make your face look leaner, I've done that.
could PDO Threads make the gonion look more "flared" and "outward"?