Jawline tightening with PDO threads.

could PDO Threads make the gonion look more "flared" and "outward"?
nah it would most likely just end up making the masseter look bloated.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
you'd need a lot of them, but enhancing the contours of your face will make your face look leaner, I've done that.
Did you make a thread about that?

Did you make a thread about that?
not specifically they're just a combination of everything I'm doing and some additional stuff I haven't posted.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
not specifically they're just a combination of everything I'm doing and some additional stuff I haven't posted.
Would be useful for a lot of us if you made one on general facial contouring

Would be useful for a lot of us if you made one on general facial contouring
I will do that sometime when I'm done with everything, it's still an ongoing process to figure things out, there's no guides on the scale I'm working with.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Chads.org
lord wireface looks down upon his loyal subjects.

View attachment 2854685

jokes aside, figured I'd make a short thread, this isn't complicated or painful unlike putting threads in your lips, you're just shoving threads right underneath your chin to tighten the skin, you know the kind of contrast your jaw has on pictures taken with a flash? I want that, but all the time, figured there'd be no point taking a before and after since it's easy to fraud your jawline with light anyway so it doesn't mean much.

View attachment 2854692

anyway, I probably do not have to draw a diagram of where they're located, it's pretty obvious, there's a bunch at the gonion, there's a bunch underneath the chin.

I used 30g 25mm mono straight pdo's for this, they create some tightening without putting volume underneath the skin, might add more later if it isn't enough.

View attachment 2854704

also, as some of you might know I have a mild form of acromegaly which has made my mental protuberance overgrown, and my jaw has a bit too much upswing in the front as a result because my gonial angle is also stupidly low.

basically I want to move this part down a little.

View attachment 2854708

so I also shoved some pdo screws into that, these have volume unlike straights.

View attachment 2854709

some in the lower part of the front.

View attachment 2854715

and some underneath.

so far the results are good, this should also help with the opposite problem, i.e if it swings down too much you should be able to pull it upwards too by just inserting the threads above it instead.

hope this helps some people.
Chads.org

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
31, my competition looks like shit even if they were born blessed.
So why worry man, you look pretty good from the pics here imo, just go and slay. Far uglier niggas slay

So why worry man, you look pretty good from the pics here imo, just go and slay. Far uglier niggas slay
not worrying, self improvement is just a hobby, except rather than doing shit that's already been done I like figuring out new stuff to do.

not worrying, self improvement is just a hobby, except rather than doing shit that's already been done I like figuring out new stuff to do.
Good mindset but dont get hooked or youll fk up yourself just like many others who overdid their looksmaxxing, say for example, zac effron

I use a liquid form of tretinoin 0.05% suspended in dmo,
wym suspended in dmo, can u elaborate pls. also did tret
make a noticeable difference w the skin? thx man nice routine nonetheless

lord wireface looks down upon his loyal subjects.

View attachment 2854685

jokes aside, figured I'd make a short thread, this isn't complicated or painful unlike putting threads in your lips, you're just shoving threads right underneath your chin to tighten the skin, you know the kind of contrast your jaw has on pictures taken with a flash? I want that, but all the time, figured there'd be no point taking a before and after since it's easy to fraud your jawline with light anyway so it doesn't mean much.

View attachment 2854692

anyway, I probably do not have to draw a diagram of where they're located, it's pretty obvious, there's a bunch at the gonion, there's a bunch underneath the chin.

I used 30g 25mm mono straight pdo's for this, they create some tightening without putting volume underneath the skin, might add more later if it isn't enough.

View attachment 2854704

also, as some of you might know I have a mild form of acromegaly which has made my mental protuberance overgrown, and my jaw has a bit too much upswing in the front as a result because my gonial angle is also stupidly low.

basically I want to move this part down a little.

View attachment 2854708

so I also shoved some pdo screws into that, these have volume unlike straights.

View attachment 2854709

some in the lower part of the front.

View attachment 2854715

and some underneath.

so far the results are good, this should also help with the opposite problem, i.e if it swings down too much you should be able to pull it upwards too by just inserting the threads above it instead.

hope this helps some people.
Did you got jaw implants or fillers in your lips?

It gives me a weird feeling that something is off.