JB Collector be gay.

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken
My man's not very forthright. He gets on here and makes fun of other dudes calling them incels. The only reason he's not an incel is because it's dudes and dilfs that he's in love with. He's in love with them but they always end up just using him like a party favor and throwing him away afterword.

He's extremely jealous when guys on here are in relationships. He wishes it was him kissing the lips of said guy every night. And If you're a dilf like me it's a wrap. He'll spew venom your way at every turn. That's why he chose the name @JBcollector. He wanted to distract other users from the fact that his greatest joy in life is getting punded in the butt by a big hairy dilf with a dadbod.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: JBcollector, justinzayn, Toth's thot and 2 others
if you call yourself jbcollecter then you are an incel :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 17791
sounds about right. Not based at all, he's a gaybo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
if you call yourself jbcollecter then you are an incel :fuk:
He just wants people to think he's an incel. And he would be if he wasn't gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
My man's not very forthright. He gets on here and makes fun of other dudes calling them incels. The only reason he's not an incel is because it's dudes and dilfs that he's in love with. He's in love with them but they always end up just using him like a party favor and throwing him away afterword.

He's extremely jealous when guys on here are in relationships. He wishes it was him kissing the lips of said guy every night. And If you're a dilf like me it's a wrap. He'll spew venom your way at every turn. That's why he chose the name @JBcollector. He wanted to distract other users from the fact that his greatest joy in life is getting punded in the butt by a big hairy dilf with a dadbod.a
Make an account for your incel son when he joins in 15 years bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back