Jb girl’s Reaction to my Curry Pheno Body: GAYGYMMAXXING CONFIRMED??

Jb supremacy

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
At 16 girl have finish their puberty, their body is better and more fertile than older bodies.

• +1
Reactions: zura, JohnDoe and EnglandBadman
At 16 girl have finish their puberty, their body is better and more fertile than older bodies.
25FACAFD D895 43F2 8950 F69AF54A0EDC

I don't wish you luck. I wish you would FAIL.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Curry brother slaying jb and i have the same frame but what i do is rot on .org

Curry brother slaying jb and i have the same frame but what i do is rot on .org
Send frame? If you have a similar frame you should slay a bit unless you have a subhuman face

Send frame? If you have a similar frame you should slay a bit unless you have a subhuman face
I will try to find it i posted it several times and i have changed my phone so 😢

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
I prefer redheads for raw sex appeal but think blondes/brunettes are generally the most attractive. Depends on pheno as a whole though, EITHER blonde + tan with red undertones + light eyes OR brunette + pale with red undertones + dark eyes. No inbetween.
Redheads are underrated too. They look feminine and pale skinned

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
16 year old girl, matched with on yubo and got her snap and insta, was talking to for a while but she lives far from me.
I sent her this pic of me while we were talking:

This was her reaction

This is what she looks like:
Age? And how long u been working out for? I'm guessing it's natty physique

Age? And how long u been working out for? I'm guessing it's natty physique
Age 18. I started working out when i was 14 but stopped at 16 cos of covid. Started again at 17 until now, consistently been going for 1 year again. Natty, im never taking steroids, women dont give af abt that they just care abt waist to shoulder ratio

• +1
Reactions: zura
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Idk man looks a bit ethnic to me

Jb maxxing is actually underrated

OP are you a virgin? have you fucked before

16 year old girl, matched with on yubo and got her snap and insta, was talking to for a while but she lives far from me.

This was her reaction

It’s sad to see her posing like a whore and it’s more sad that she’s talking to you and it’s more that your showing us her body without her knowing and more more sad that your going to fucker and weird and where tf is this girl parents damn my 💔

• +1
Based JBslayer

Go breed with her

This was her reaction

Mirin you and this pawg, will you smash her or no?

u lost it at 14? was it with a white girl? describe her looks was she slim with a good face?
Look through the thread i explain everything. Why are you so interested in how i lost my virginity? Were you hoping i was a virgin for you?

• JFL
Reactions: arterials

This was her reaction

Rate this thick girl i slayed while being a curry
Screenshot 20231003 193623 Snapchat

My face
20230930 222708

Look through the thread i explain everything. Why are you so interested in how i lost my virginity? Were you hoping i was a virgin for you?
just asking nigga
last part gay asl

• +1
Go breed with her
Mirin you and this pawg, will you smash her or no?
Nah she lives 3 hrs away. I dont wanna waste a whole day on some pussy tbh. Also its not a 100% guarantee she’ll be dtf if i travel all that way link her. Would you travel 3 hrs and back for this jb?

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
Nah she lives 3 hrs away. I dont wanna waste a whole day on some pussy tbh. Also its not a 100% guarantee she’ll be dtf if i travel all that way link her. Would you travel 3 hrs and back for this jb?
Fuck no nigga no pussy is worth 3 hours lmao

• +1
It’s sad to see her posing like a whore and it’s more sad that she’s talking to you and it’s more that your showing us her body without her knowing and more more sad that your going to fucker and weird and where tf is this girl parents damn my 💔
I understand your point but i dont feel bad for girls who consciously decide to post themselves. It was her decision to expose her body to the public and so im just sharing it. If it was a actual innocent girl i wouldn’t be sharing it. And dw im not fucking her, some other guy is, probably.

big bharat cock W

• +1

This was her reaction

Tell her put some clothes on u whore

• JFL
If you're only ltn how come you get so much matches ? Did you only show your physique or are you just mentally insane abt your looks?

This was her reaction

Mirin

If you're only ltn how come you get so much matches ? Did you only show your physique or are you just mentally insane abt your looks?
Im ns how i got a lot of matches on tinder also. Most of my pics on yubo are of my face since it has a detection system for showing too much skin on your body, i have only one pic in a vest on yubo. If you look at this thread;
its a mix of both body and face as most girls who compliment me, compliment my ltn face by saying im ‘handsome’ which is the most common compliment i get. I dont think im mentally insane about my looks, apparently i was overrating myself as a high mtn-low htn before. So far have been rated ltn-4 mtn-3 htn-2

Im ns how i got a lot of matches on tinder also. Most of my pics on yubo are of my face since it has a detection system for showing too much skin on your body, i have only one pic in a vest on yubo. If you look at this thread;
its a mix of both body and face as most girls who compliment me, compliment my ltn face by saying im ‘handsome’ which is the most common compliment i get. I dont think im mentally insane about my looks, apparently i was overrating myself as a high mtn-low htn before. So far have been rated ltn-4 mtn-3 htn-2
Mind pm'ing me your face so I can rate u ?
If you're a legit ltn/mtn that's lifefuel for me

• +1