JB insane gigastacy glow up transformation (Suifuel) GET LEAN NOW!! LEANPILL IS NOT FALSE

Nah most women definitely put a lot of effort into their appearances. It’s the one thing that women put any effort into with their narcissistic asses. That’s common knowledge. What are you talking about? You can see plenty of women all over social media work for the body they want in the gym. The thing is the body types that are considered desirable for women aren’t that hard to achieve especially if they aren’t even a land whale compared to the ones desirable for men. Imagine being inspired by a woman :soy:. Bet you didn’t even fuck her
Losing weight is a lot harder and takes a lot more dedication than caking your face in makeup, as a fatcel myself i am inspired

And unfortunately i didnt fuck her, i only stalked her online. Common aspie trait of tracking people over the years.

Doesnt matter what she says if she is arab the world sees her as white. And iam willing to bet she classifies herself as WHITE on her documents and papers. Its the same with white/hispanics.
no, she's Arab you dumb fuck

I've known a brunette landwhale since school which leanmaxxed through high school. She went from ugly to mtb/htb, and to this day it's the only female I know which actually put this much effort into changing her appearance. Inspiration tbh
Depends how good your bones are. The girl I posted has a decent + wide jaw which boosted her smv significantly after cutting. Some people have great facial muslces under the fat

Losing weight is a lot harder and takes a lot more dedication than caking your face in makeup, as a fatcel myself i am inspired

And unfortunately i didnt fuck her, i only stalked her online. Common aspie trait of tracking people over the years.
Did you miss the part about gym thots and achieving a desirable body being easy as a woman? You don’t even have to workout or lose weight as a woman. Even becoming a gymcel isn’t even enough for us to ascend. Why tf would you be inspired by someone who has it easier than you in literally every way? Also, of course you didn’t fuck her jfl