JB insane gigastacy glow up transformation (Suifuel) GET LEAN NOW!! LEANPILL IS NOT FALSE

From Unfuckable to Unfoggable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme and flippasav
Every foid in her comments section is jealous of her
Not gonna lie, they have every reason to be. She's a self made Stacy. Do you have any idea how bloody rare that is?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wayme and flippasav
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
@HeightPilledum @Debetro @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass thoughts?
Just LTR a landwhale and kick her ass in the gym is legit.

All that excess skin is gonna be gross tho

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, wayme and flippasav
Just LTR a landwhale and kick her ass in the gym is legit.

All that excess skin is gonna be gross tho
It’s strange that there is no loose skin in the aftermath she must have some good genetics mirin

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Bitch succesfully changed race. She went from fat white bitch to latina looking slut.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Bitch succesfully changed race. She went from fat white bitch to latina looking slut.
IMG 4618

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
Be nice to fat bitches to enjoy those slim titties.

Words of wisdom

• +1
date landwhales and put them on a strict diet
You can try this, but hypergamy will bite you in the ass.

@HeightPilledum @Debetro @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass thoughts?
Psl 7 is an overrate but she did have a glow up fr.

she likes MENA guys

• +1
Looks like a bloated fish

• Hmm...
this is why non fat white foids are at top the hierarchy. They are flexible, they can play it natural, or even stacymax with make up. They mog the shit out even chads, there is a massive gap between them and chad then comes sub8s. They can never be depleted of serotonin if they aren't fat, even age pill will barely put a dent in them

• +1
Nigga her face completely went from an average trashy anglo whore to a slavic stacy
It’s one example of what different weight can do to your body
Anglo and Slavic are the same. Both are white women
Slavic women are just too poor to go landwhale size like Anglo ones

this is why non fat white foids are at top the hierarchy. They are flexible, they can play it natural, or even stacymax with make up. They mog the shit out even chads, there is a massive gap between them and chad then comes sub8s. They can never be depleted of serotonin if they aren't fat, even age pill will barely put a dent in them
She's arab

This is unreal ngl, she want from a 2.5 subhuman landwhale to a 7 psl stacylite in a matter of years. She is wifey matterial I don’t care about the cucks who call her mid she is a real Stacy

These are her before pics:

View attachment 2545480View attachment 2545481

These are her after pics:

View attachment 2545479

This was not a real glow-up this is basic simple shit its clear to see she was OBESE. Glow-up are generally with people who are avg slim weight or who are over-weight. SHE WAS OBESE.

She's arab
Doesnt matter what she says if she is arab the world sees her as white. And iam willing to bet she classifies herself as WHITE on her documents and papers. Its the same with white/hispanics.

This was not a real glow-up this is basic simple shit its clear to see she was OBESE. Glow-up are generally with people who are avg slim weight or who are over-weight. SHE WAS OBESE.
Cope at least she took more action than your incel ass

i thought that's the meaning of glow up

• +1
  • JFL
Are you into landwhales?
She looked like kidbehindthecamera (AngryGrandpa’s son) girlfriend
Screenshot 2023 11 12 121007

You can tell she'd be hot if she lost weight before. She looks neotonous even as a fatty.

View attachment 2547154

You can tell she'd be hot if she lost weight before. She looks neotonous even as a fatty.
I hate neotenous faces I prefer masc ones just more aesthetic.
Her nose was nigger tier even though she looked fully western euro white.
She ascended hard to a tanned baddie latina with a slim nose

Fat women have stronger jaws because of consistent eating and build up of amino acids so I can say that the cut was insane

I hate neotenous faces I prefer masc ones just more aesthetic.
Her nose was nigger tier even though she looked fully western euro white.
She ascended hard to a tanned baddie latina with a slim nose

Fat women have stronger jaws because of consistent eating and build up of amino acids so I can say that the cut was insane
She's Algeria

She wouldn’t have dated a fat guy back then and definitely wouldn’t now

Invest in landwhales
I’ve thought about that but she’ll just leave you after she’s hot IF she even becomes hot. It does seem more often than not that fat women become hot when they lose weight though. I personally knew one. I didn’t meet her as a land whale but I saw old pictures of her on her dad’s Facebook account when she was while I was cyberstalking her. It doesn’t matter though because land whales don’t want sub 5s either

• +1
Reactions: exo
Another salt incel who thinks every foid has infinite smv no matter their ethnicity, weight, height etc.

We can end hypergamy by shitting in landwhales mouths
Compared to most men, yes they do

• +1
I’ve thought about that but she’ll just leave you after she’s hot IF she even becomes hot. It does seem more often than not that fat women become hot when they lose weight though. I personally knew one. I didn’t meet her as a land whale but I saw old pictures of her on her dad’s Facebook account when she was while I was cyberstalking her. It doesn’t matter though because land whales don’t want sub 5s either
I've known a brunette landwhale since school which leanmaxxed through high school. She went from ugly to mtb/htb, and to this day it's the only female I know which actually put this much effort into changing her appearance. Inspiration tbh

• Woah
I've known a brunette landwhale since school which leanmaxxed through high school. She went from ugly to mtb/htb, and to this day it's the only female I know which actually put this much effort into changing her appearance. Inspiration tbh
were you nice to her? if so did she reciprocate back after glowing up?

prob not

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Nah most women definitely put a lot of effort into their appearances with their narcissistic asses. It’s the one thing that women put any effort into. That’s common knowledge. What are you talking about? You can see plenty of gym thots all over social media work for the body they want. The thing is the body types that are considered desirable for women aren’t that hard to achieve especially if they aren’t even a land whale compared to the ones desirable for men. Imagine being inspired by a woman :soy:. Bet you didn’t even fuck her

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: exo