JBA × JBB × JBC × JBL × JBW

Which one is punching above their weight the hardest?

• Asian Man

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Black Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curry Man

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Latino Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Man

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Tyronius Maximus

Tyronius Maximus

Tanned Blonde Enjoyer

JBA:

JBB:

JBC:

JBL:

JBW:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Deleted member 33136, buflek and 1 other person
JBA's girl is insane, but JBC is the most shocking

JBW is insane

Whites mog us ethnics

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Ultimately went with the Asian for this one. I don't really understand how women can look at that ricecel and feel something. The curries, nigs, latinos you showed all look dimorphic and masculine and if you just ignore how undesirable curries truly are from a cultural perspective you can sort of understand why some mentally ill women might prefer the ethnic over a white man. But the ricecel? I don't understand it one bit

The Asian no doubt

JBA:

JBB:

JBC:

JBL:

JBW:

Asian one without a doubt

Ultimately went with the Asian for this one. I don't really understand how women can look at that ricecel and feel something. The curries, nigs, latinos you showed all look dimorphic and masculine and if you just ignore how undesirable curries truly are from a cultural perspective you can sort of understand why some mentally ill women might prefer the ethnic over a white man. But the ricecel? I don't understand it one bit
Because of rising representation of Asian men in global media

Asian and latino punching above their weight
The white guy is dating down jfl

Cage every guy on here if they were to post on here would be told to rope I mean after viewing 100's of these male models it's like not 1 of these guys are even the same species compare tyler maher to any guy here