JBC is law

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Want to get an mtb TO JUST MATCH YOU ON TINDER in 2024?

Just be 6’5 bro!
Just be HTN+ bro!
Just be roided bro!
Just be extremely low inhib bro!
Just make 6 figs+ bro!
Just have an interesting career bro!
Just have a huge friendgroup and follow all the latest trends bro!

And most importantly, you must be sub90 IQ so she doesn’t get offended by you pointing out the obvious.

Once you have all these checked out she might answer ur texts, 9/10 will ghost this way too btw! But hey hypergamy isn’t that bad!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and 4 others
@WishIwasChico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and sub5c3l
over

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Want to get an mtb TO JUST MATCH YOU ON TINDER in 2024?

Just be 6’5 bro!
Just be HTN+ bro!
Just be roided bro!
Just be extremely low inhib bro!
Just make 6 figs+ bro!
Just have an interesting career bro!
Just have a huge friendgroup and follow all the latest trends bro!

And most importantly, you must be sub90 IQ so she doesn’t get offended by you pointing out the obvious.

Once you have all these checked out she might answer ur texts, 9/10 will ghost this way too btw! But hey hypergamy isn’t that bad!
Standards for white men: 9/10 in every category

Standards for black men:
crickets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, murdah, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
i wait for girls to message me on tinder and then i dont even have the energy to answer them online dating and casual sex are pointless

3929235 IMG 2807
minimum looks required to bag ltb sheboon

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon, murdah and 3 others
Standards for white men: 9/10 in every category

Standards for black men:
crickets
literally. if u were born white in the west u already lost

The jokes write themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
i wait for girls to message me on tinder and then i dont even have the energy to answer them online dating and casual sex are pointless
sounds like ur some mogger until u realize that it doesnt mean shit.

girls will literally tell me i look like a model and if i’m a catfish then ghost me 3 messages later

• JFL
Reactions: grief
4-5 PSL is enough for +99, bucko. Just don't be deformed.

• JFL
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
they all ghost me and i’m 4.5. cope.
Then you're not 4.5 PSL. All of my three catfishes that I ran (MTN-HTN range) got +99.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, murdah and socialcel
sounds like ur some mogger until u realize that it doesnt mean shit.

girls will literally tell me i look like a model and if i’m a catfish then ghost me 3 messages later
i'm a htn that can fraud to low chadlite if i try enough but i dont have the energy for this old/hookup shit I'll get a ltr with a cute non retarded girl or i'll smoke weed and play guitar with the homies for life 👍

• JFL
Then you're not 4.5 PSL. All of my three catfishes that I ran (MTN-HTN range) got +99.
yeah ok bro every single rating i got was completely delusional

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
tldr being good looking doesn't mean anything

i'm a htn that can fraud to low chadlite if i try enough but i dont have the energy for this old/hookup shit I'll get a ltr with a cute non retarded girl or i'll smoke weed and play guitar with the homies for life 👍
ur so delusional its insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Depends on how deformed you are, bucko. For all 3 I used selfies except for Niko.
Why you trying to roast me nigga when I probably out slay you

• +1
Reactions: murdah and socialcel
Why you trying to roast me nigga when I probably out slay you
cause he’s a retarded rotter with no irl experience. prob lives off welfare and hasnt even left his basement this year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and WishIwasChico
  • Hmm...
cause he’s a retarded rotter with no irl experience. prob lives off welfare and hasnt even left his basement this year
@russiancelreturns muh suterena :soy: :soy:

Just stating the facts about my 40 catfishes that I ran.
Depends where you live tho bhai. Mtns can get 99+ easy in good location but bomb in other places. Location is like more important than looks if you’re not hideous on tinder.

If you live in a big city like London/NYC with millions of active users nearby you’ll slay probs even if ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, St.TikTokcel and socialcel
Depends where you live tho bhai. Mtns can get 99+ easy in good location but bomb in other places. Location is like more important than looks if you’re not hideous on tinder.

If you live in a big city like London/NYC with millions of active users nearby you’ll slay probs even if ltn
I ran in a no name village where 70% of population are walking corpses. All the self-proclaimed 5 PSL moggers were stuck on 17 likes for a week whilst confirmed moggers got +99 within a day.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and WishIwasChico
I ran in a no name village where 70% of population are walking corpses. All the self-proclaimed 5 PSL moggers were stuck on 17 likes for a week whilst confirmed moggers got +99 within a day.
Mogs.me

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Don’t you live in Russia tho jfl

• JFL
@russiancelreturns muh suterena :soy: :soy:
how big is your welfare? My welfare has been increased from 555 jewros to 2137 jewros per month. Thank God I live in a truly white, european country.

• JFL
HTN or death

• +1