JBF (just be first) is insanely legit.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Im in the train to the rave rn. Very hot HTB JB (16-18yo tbh) sitting across me with her bf next to her. Shes hanging all over him, touching him, bubbly and happy. Meanwhile this guy is a tall (6'3 ish) MTN.

Hes not gymcelled. Has shit haircut, shitty clothing. Just nw0, tall and prob met in similar social circle.

Fuck this life. Why did I have to be a truecel 3psl my entire youth and be groomed into STEM.

Having this HTB JB all over you mogs whatever life quality you could ever get

Brutal trainride will last another hour. Thinking of going to the toilet to do ketamine to cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, flippasav, bloomercel and 21 others
OOFY DOOFY IS LAW

this should be in the forum rules tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 24712, flippasav and 7 others
indeed, virgin jb trad wife or rope for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, bloomercel, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
6'3 is not a good example of JBF.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, Jamaldickjavontus, Gladiator and 12 others
OOFY DOOFY IS LAW

this should be in the forum rules tbh
Hes not oofy doofy. Just nt normie tier. Probably is the bitch in some chad friendgroup.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Marsik, Trilogy and 5 others
JFL you abused dog being exited about this rave all week but still hanging on this shithole forum seething at young couples on the way there :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, TheAbyssinian, johncruz12345 and 7 others
6'3 is not a good example of JBF.
His face is completely average though. Legit has nothing going for him, but no failos either (not fat, clear skin, nw0)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Very hot HTB JB (16-18yo tbh) sitting across me with her bf next to her. Shes hanging all over him, touching him, bubbly and happy. Meanwhile this guy is a tall (6'3 ish) MTN.
Connor murphy lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, bloomercel, Trilogy and 6 others
JFL you abused dog being exited about this rave all week but still hanging on this shithole forum seething at young couples on the way there :feelskek:
What else am i supposed to do on this trainride nigga.

I drank a bottle of wine, not using drugs for another 2hra

• +1
Reactions: Hueless, rand anon and Acne Victim
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, BoneDensity, Danish_Retard and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, IhateDentists, datboijj and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ROTTING, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
Do you pickup girls at raves going shirtless like Zyzz and Jeff Seid used to do? Have you even tried to approach any? Going alone makes you look non-NT so it might be hard.
I dont pickup girls at raves cuz im truecel.

I just enjoy the drugs and music

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20399
water is wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
no approach for my recessed thirds

Were you talking about the blonde girl?
They just left, luckily. So not in this pic. The red haired girl is a cute MTB ngl. They are talking about pringles chips rn, and just now she was styling the hair of the guy next to her.

JBs are so damn cute

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and 2 others
water is wet
Why do you hate me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Im in the train to the rave rn. Very hot HTB JB (16-18yo tbh) sitting across me with her bf next to her. Shes hanging all over him, touching him, bubbly and happy. Meanwhile this guy is a tall (6'3 ish) MTN.

Hes not gymcelled. Has shit haircut, shitty clothing. Just nw0, tall and prob met in similar social circle.

Fuck this life. Why did I have to be a truecel 3psl my entire youth and be groomed into STEM.

Brutal trainride will last another hour. Thinking of going to the toilet to do ketamine to cope.
nah that’s JBT (just be tall)

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
doesnt matter

enjoy the rave in 2 hrs

im gonna rot another friday night

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy, ROTTING, AspiringMogger and 2 others
IMG 20230407 211142

On the toilet rn. This trainride is hell i took ketamine to cope

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Tabula Rasa, ROTTING and 6 others
doesnt matter

enjoy the rave in 2 hrs

im gonna rot another friday night
Thanks bro.

Plan something fun urself tbh. Hope you have a better friday night in the near future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Solar
I need to stylemax. Combat boots, cool coat. I look normie asf its no good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, RecessedChinCel, BoneDensity and 1 other person
6'3 is average for zoomers
Nah when I fraud 6'1 with lifts im usually above avg height in most places.

But yeah maybe i underestimate 6'3 appeal. Women are shallow whores. A few inches of height is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BoneDensity, Clown Show and 1 other person
fbi open up

Alternative HTB emo girl now seated across me.

@aBetterMii fuarkkk.

Idk how to cope shes like 18yo and probably thinks i am an oldcel subhuman. Shes way too hot.

Fuck life.
Why so many hot JBs in the train at 9pm

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, ROTTING, aBetterMii and 2 others
  • Love it
Yes it is a halo

No it’s not, being NT is the standard among normal people
Its a halo yes but not in the psl sense, rather that when you are tall you send back a protective image. Height is important to be taller than your gf, otherwise it doesn't impact that much (unless you're athletic)

Being NT can allow you to have a htb gf even by being 5'10 and being MTN

• +1
Yes it is a halo

No it’s not, being NT is the standard among normal people
NT is 100% looks. I know whether someone is nt or not by just looking at them. Mannerisms, posture, clothing, face.

Need NTlooks to succeed in life

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and Clown Show
Im almost there. need to get hyped vibe again now.

Its a halo yes but not in the psl sense, rather that when you are tall you send back a protective image. Height is important to be taller than your gf, otherwise it doesn't impact that much (unless you're athletic)
Not true, taller people are perceived as being superior to other men and are more likely to be given respect due to their height. It’s a halo in every way possible.
Being NT can allow you to have a htb gf even by being 5'10 and being MTN
So can being tall, MTN and non NT. The average normie is NT so if there are two randomly selected normies (one being 5’10 and the other 6’3), the taller guy will always be chosen over the shorter one. Only people here are non NT, irl almost everyone knows how to be normal.

• +1
Reactions: cummy-kaze and MoggerGaston
Brutal month ago i went with the train there was a school class of 15-17 years id guess around me fucking annoying tbh but average height and frame NT MTN with tiktok maxxed style had very good face girl (high htb for sure) with good body always horny on him jfl much is possible in this time of life. Stylemaxx seems somewhat legit tho if ur atleast mtn and not make it seem tryhard.

• +1

You are probably overrating her and underrating him.

• Hmm...
Not true, taller people are perceived as being superior to other men and are more likely to be given respect due to their height. It’s a halo in every way possible.

So can being tall, MTN and non NT. The average normie is NT so if there are two randomly selected normies (one being 5’10 and the other 6’3), the taller guy will always be chosen over the shorter one. Only people here are non NT, irl almost everyone knows how to be normal.
No

the girl will choose the one she likes the most physically (face) according to his tastes and who has the best personality according to her

below 5'9 the size becomes a handicap, otherwise it has no impact

Hieght is not a female gaze (attractiveness)

Nah when I fraud 6'1 with lifts im usually above avg height in most places.

But yeah maybe i underestimate 6'3 appeal. Women are shallow whores. A few inches of height is all that matters.
this is the second delusional statement you've made today. The first was claiming you gained appeal with age. I've ordered the nurse to increase your dose of risperidone

• JFL
No

the girl will choose the one she likes the most physically (face) according to his tastes and who has the best personality according to her

below 5'9 the size becomes a handicap, otherwise it has no impact

Hieght is not a female gaze (attractiveness)
Cope, height is just as important as face. Maybe not on OLD but irl height is very important.

• +1

I should have stuck with my teenage foid where I was hee first JFL @ me I regret it to this day now I’m incel ;(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ROTTING, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person