jbmaxxing is bullshit + stubble ascended me

BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump

the GENETIC FREAK
jbmaxxed for 6 months straight and got zero approaches by jbs (only got called cute and pretty twice, never got called HOT)

started maesthetic maxxing 3 days ago and already got approached by a 19yo gurl (legit htb with exotic features) who called me HOT (HUGGGGGE ego boost)

what did i exactly do? just one fucking thing, let my stubble grew for 3 days, and that's it.

remember that if you have a good beard growth pattern, you should at least give it a chance and see how you'll look with a light stubble. in my case my stubble looks exactly like David Beckham's. it contours my face perfectly, unbelievably improves colouring and makes my face more aesthetic. btw this is how my stubble looks like:
David Beckham Facial Hair Styles

it's not a shitskin full beard neither a pubescent level of beard.
it's full on the sides but the chin area is kinda empty ( in a good way, it shows off my thick lips more) and mustache is not connected.
Fa0mszvy16611

i look way better now compared to how i looked clean shaven (jfl at me waking up 6 in the morning everyday to shave my face for muh "jb appeal")
maesthetic is the way to gandy heaven, and jbmaxxing is the way to jail.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, j05, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I ALMOST read this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, fuckedupmanlet, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 13 others

remember "jb maxxers" sex appeal is everything.

either 5 mm stubble or clean shaven, no inbetween

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Perfection and BigPoppaPump
pump bump bump

bump mothafucka

My match rate increased ~10x when I discovered stubble (maybe around 2 to 5 mm) is better than clean shaven or beard and that was countless years ago.

And it's especially young women who like it (17-23) which completely goes against what PSL sites tell you.

They spend most of their time with babyfaced undeveloped guys and want something different or dimorphic when it comes to hookups. I was 24 or 25 when I discovered the effectiveness of stubble, and it especially increased the match rate from under 23's (but older women than that like it as well). Tons of 17-20 prefer it to clean shaven

Such a small change, but makes such a huge difference in terms of facial aesthetics.
And it isn't about frauding your jawline. It just overall creates more contrast, sharper features and acts as a natural makeup for men.

A beard (1cm+, or those huge lumberjack/Gandalf ones) is even worse than clean shaven though, it drives away young women.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and BigPoppaPump
My match rate increased ~10x when I discovered stubble (maybe around 2 to 5 mm) is better than clean shaven or beard and that was countless years ago.

And it's especially young women who like it (17-23) which completely goes against what PSL sites tell you.

They spend most of their time with babyfaced undeveloped guys and want something different or dimorphic when it comes to hookups. I was 24 or 25 when I discovered the effectiveness of stubble, and it especially increased the match rate from under 23's (but older women than that like it as well). Tons of 17-20 prefer it to clean shaven

Such a small change, but makes such a huge difference in terms of facial aesthetics.
And it isn't about frauding your jawline. It just overall creates more contrast, sharper features and acts as a natural makeup for men.

A beard (1cm+, or those huge lumberjack/Gandalf ones) is even worse than clean shaven though, it drives away young women.

lifeful

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

btw nice name G

Can’t grow one, also only applies if ur white. As a brown dude I got WAY more IOIs and slays when I was baby faced/pretty boy maxxed (getting mistaked for 18-19 at 22-23).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440 and Deleted member 24770
Can’t grow one, also only applies if ur white. As a brown dude I got WAY more IOIs and slays when I was baby faced/pretty boy maxxed (getting mistaked for 18-19 at 22-23).
if u can’t grow one how would you know u get more slays clean shaven jfl?

• Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
True, it's all about the contrast and colouring.

if u can’t grow one how would you know u get more slays clean shaven jfl?
Cus im brown lol. It’s like when people say “Muh thick eyebrows are ideal.” They’re ideal on white people, ethnics all have thick eyebrows and same goes for stubble. Doesn’t change much

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I look best with 2mm of stubble

Yes. Agreed. But growing it longer is fucking annoying it's all itchy and shit
you can get laser removal and transition into a femboy like @pneumocystosis did, then you don't have to deal with beard itchiness anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
you can get laser removal and transition into a femboy like @pneumocystosis did, then you don't have to deal with beard itchiness anymore.
No because clean shaven I look disgusting

I go with 1-2 mm and keep the moustache full, you think it’s good combo?

I go with 1-2 mm and keep the moustache full, you think it’s good combo?
it's good to have the chin hair and the mustache a bit longer than the sides, but not too much.

jbmaxxed for 6 months straight and got zero approaches by jbs (only got called cute and pretty twice, never got called HOT)

started maesthetic maxxing 3 days ago and already got approached by a 19yo gurl (legit htb with exotic features) who called me HOT (HUGGGGGE ego boost)

what did i exactly do? just one fucking thing, let my stubble grew for 3 days, and that's it.

remember that if you have a good beard growth pattern, you should at least give it a chance and see how you'll look with a light stubble. in my case my stubble looks exactly like David Beckham's. it contours my face perfectly, unbelievably improves colouring and makes my face more aesthetic. btw this is how my stubble looks like:
View attachment 2511146

it's not a shitskin full beard neither a pubescent level of beard.
it's full on the sides but the chin area is kinda empty ( in a good way, it shows off my thick lips more) and mustache is not connected.
View attachment 2511151
i look way better now compared to how i looked clean shaven (jfl at me waking up 6 in the morning everyday to shave my face for muh "jb appeal")
maesthetic is the way to gandy heaven, and jbmaxxing is the way to jail.
You have to see what works best for u tbh just never grow out a thick beard. Light beard should be the most u ever go.

• +1
Reactions: BigPoppaPump
it's good to have the chin hair and the mustache a bit longer than the sides, but not too much.
Like this but I trim my moustache where you can see lips a bit shorter

Attachments

• IMG_2394.jpeg
    IMG_2394.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
thanks bhai, was almost gonna take this thread seriously jfl

Like this but I trim my moustache where you can see lips a bit shorter
this moustache is too long, if yours looks like this, trim it shorter.

• +1
Reactions: rteme
Tldr op settles for betabuxing a roastie with muh beard. Rejects jbs who are in their prime and attracted to him before.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Tldr op settles for betabuxing a roastie with muh beard. Rejects jbs who are in their prime and attracted to him before.
nigga i ain't a p3do like some of yall, i wanna attract gurls my age. prime 19 year olds.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
nigga i ain't a p3do like some of yall, i wanna attract gurls my age. prime 19 year olds.
“Prime” lol most of them have barely any collagen left. Over after 18 for women. It’s basic science that women age way worse than men for several reasons. Thinking it’s only right to like girls your age is just a programmed way of thinking. It just makes sense to prefer younger girls since they are basically the same biological age.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and curlyheadluke
disheveled patchy neckbeard mogs

Stubble heavily depends on girl.

Why white guys are such pedo lol?

we don’t care about jbs

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Another boneless ogre to my ignore list

Current age

Just Try "no beard" filter on Snapchat or Instagram.

I look like absolute shit without it, yet I'm brown. Granted I'm not lean so ig we'll see when I'm sub 10% bodyfat but I still look like a tranny without it

Why white guys are such pedo lol?

we don’t care about jbs
I know you think you’re mother Teresa but calm down. Younger girls are developed and have more collagen it’s not rocket science.

Roastie fetish

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma