JBs actually have lower standards than older girls

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
Think about it, when you are young you aren't expected to have an income, career, future plans and your own place. JBs literally only want you to have good looks.

Meanwhile older women starting at early 20s want you to have good looks AND all the shit mentioned above.

Every youngcel is wasting their time if they don't get a perm and basically copy what high JB appeal tiktokers look like, it's probably the only time where you can just chase girls and fuck around.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Chadeep, Prettyboy and 10 others
JBF exists for a reason my man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ascension and Deleted member
Thats the reason why i want to kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 19036
This is water tbh.

Jb’s are always thirsty when they see me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
If u have a perm and clear skin, with some soft features you basically have access to unlimited JB’s in highschool

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
jb have no standards, it's litteralyvery easy to fuck them, that's why it's illegal

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Boxingfan, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
they just want a NT softmaxxed normie that can show them a good time. its actually this simple.
but after 20 they are already roasties these days tbh

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Preoximerianas, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
@PrinterAndFaxMachin kinda true kek

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
If JBs and 18-20 have lower standards, why does everyone keep telling me that they are the most desired women?

• +1
If JBs and 18-20 have lower standards, why does everyone keep telling me that they are the most desired women?

Most desirable does not equal highest standards imo

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
It over for us +20yo oldcels

• +1
@PrinterAndFaxMachin kinda true kek
Yeah seems legit-ish but it's not quite true at the same time because look at how many guys have been celibate in uni without relationships etc

Inceldom and rates of virginity in universities in the UK
Male virginity on the rise

:blackpill:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Basedtheticz, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Think about it, when you are young you aren't expected to have an income, career, future plans and your own place. JBs literally only want you to have good looks.

Meanwhile older women starting at early 20s want you to have good looks AND all the shit mentioned above.

Every youngcel is wasting their time if they don't get a perm and basically copy what high JB appeal tiktokers look like, it's probably the only time where you can just chase girls and fuck around.
In my experience I’ve found it easier to attract older foids. one time some older foids ~26yo with good careers were chasing me and a friend ignoring her peers who had actual money and jobs lol, i’m assuming it’s because their lives are more boring and aren’t surrounded constantly by good looking guys their age.

JBs have more choice.

Girls don’t give a fuck about your money and career unless it gives you status and they’re looking to settle down with betabux.

Also depends on the girl, sometimes they just be itching for some young fresh meat.

• +1