JBs on Ketamine.

And there’s usually a place to sit down? I can’t imagine k holing while standing
Yeah there's places where you can sit. I am personally fine with k-holing while standing but I understand it's not for everyone.

That’s not a real rave

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
post outfit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
do you have raves every weekend where you live?

• +1
post outfit
legit just black t-shirt and beige pants which I wear in daily life too jfl.
never bothered with outfit. I should get a new outfit for the next rave.

I have gone to 1 rave just naked with pokemon backpack though. Was funny but cba to do it again.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 22354
do you have raves every weekend where you live?
Yes. But you have to travel a bit which I am fine with. I went to Amsterdam for this rave.

Usually you will find good ones within 2 hours travel every weekend. Netherlands is a small country and there's a few big belgian/german cities nearby too.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
legit just black t-shirt and beige pants which I wear in daily life too jfl.
never bothered with outfit. I should get a new outfit for the next rave.

View attachment 2143464

I have gone to 1 rave just naked with pokemon backpack though. Was funny but cba to do it again.
wait you can go shirtless ??? game changer, i will have to do this.

Also great outfit, mirin

• +1
wait you can go shirtless ??? game changer, i will have to do this.

Also great outfit, mirin
Yeah, going shirtless as a guy is quite common ngl.

thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
  • +1
he means the underground scene. Its a different vibe tbh. But i like the production and lights of bigger shows
Yeah i've been to those types of raves too, many times. More alternative, inner circle. Definitely a different vibe, but worse production value and lights.

I enjoy both tbh. These bigger production raves are easier to go to solo imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston

U have to go to an underground rave bro. I also have a shoutout to Niko n Thomas dom

//DjSigma

I thought you meant the vibe they have in dark clubs in Berlin and similar places.
EnchantedHauntingFox-size_restricted.gif

Minimal lights, alternative, emo/goth, or gay/queer looking people.

Your vid looks kinda similar in vibe as the big-production raves.

I thought you meant the vibe they have in dark clubs in Berlin and similar places.
EnchantedHauntingFox-size_restricted.gif

Minimal lights, alternative, emo/goth, or gay/queer looking people.

Your vid looks kinda similar in vibe as the big-production raves.
It’s in an underground storm drain, but ye the promoter went mainstream on tik tok and a bunch of preppy college kids started going and the promoter kinda sold out

• +1
Tbh I have such low self-esteem that even on mdma I can't imagine girls wanting to hug/touch me. Brutal. I got very lucky with these girls making the first move.
Only then do I feel more relaxed about it ngl.

Need to build myself up. Grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
Tbh I have such low self-esteem that even on mdma I can't imagine girls wanting to hug/touch me. Brutal. I got very lucky with these girls making the first move.
Only then do I feel more relaxed about it ngl.

Need to build myself up. Grow.
What was the comedown like?

• +1
What was the comedown like?
Was great tbh. Didn't really feel bad at all, but I find mdma comedowns quite mellow in general though.

Mephedrone/Cocaine/Ketamine comedowns are a bit worse but I have to use a lot for it to get bad. Since I was using MDMA, I didn't use much mephedrone/ketamine so didn't have a comedown from those drugs either.

Will have to see if I feel shitty tomorrow, today I still have drug afterglow, feel good. Didn't use that much mdma so I am guessing I will feel just fine tomorrow.

I used 3 strong pills of MDMA on a single rave last year and I could already feel right after the rave that I 'fried' my brain a bit, and felt a bit shit 2 days later. But don't have any of that rn. Not gonna abuse mdma like that again.

Also used almost a full gram of ketamine on 1 rave in january and felt basically braindead right after. Although I felt decent again the next day. I stay at half grams max now.

Tales from Normandy

do you like psytance raves?

Justin Biebers

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Floating through dimensions while high on mdma, while cuddling JBs, mogs sex hard.
if i were u i would have booked a hotel for a night with these 2 Jbs and resume the adventure

• +1
if you could start all over again at 18, would yo do go to raves? do drugs?

mogger storytelling skills btw. that shit got me hooked as all your rave threads get me lol

• Love it
You wanna hang out if I'm ever in NL? I'll pay for all the drugs. Fear and Loathing tier amounts of drugs. I'm giga antisocial as well.

• +1

mogger storytelling skills btw. that shit got me hooked as all your rave threads get me lol
Not that guy, but my life is always better when I'm doing drugs. Last time I was doing drugs was the last time I got laid, but for some reason it made me want to clean up my act and I've just been stagnating ever since.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Acne Victim
Any Asian girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23772
Not that guy, but my life is always better when I'm doing drugs. Last time I was doing drugs I was the last time I got laid, but for some reason it made me wanting to clean up my act and I've just been stagnating ever since.
thanks for the answer. it's just that i'm afraid of doing drugs and fucking up my brain chemistry forever.

but the story on the OP sounds like literal heaven on earth and i can't imagine how good it must have felt at the time

• +1
thanks for the answer. it's just that i'm afraid of doing drugs and fucking up my brain chemistry forever.

but the story on the OP sounds like literal heaven on earth and i can't imagine how good it must have felt at the time
it's all genetics. if i do what he did i go to the hospital. it's over with sub gaston tolerance

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Acne Victim
it's all genetics. if i do what he did i go to the hospital. it's over with sub gaston tolerance
i guess i should try and see if i end up in the hospital, what you thinking bull

• +1
i guess i should try and see if i end up in the hospital, what you thinking bull
yes if you never tried you might give it a shot. some friends of mine could go 100 micrograms of LSD no problems, for me it was like a quest to not completely freak out and die.

• +1
Anyone who read this should killthemselves

I had friends that did drugs when I was 12yo. Was offered to do shrooms and mdma at that age since they were already going to raves. Yeah netherlands was crazy back then, they let kids in at raves. It's a bit more strict now, u would need atleast fake-ID now. When I was young nobody cared.

I rejected the offer and grew apart from those guys. I low-key regret that since I became a depressed incel teen afterwards. On the other hand, starting that early is probably unhealthy asf.

18yo sounds like a cool age to start doing drugs at. I'd probably take it a bit easier than I am doing now, already combining 3-4 things. Thanks for ur compliment about my writing :)

I am not sad I discovered drugs this late though, I think it all came at the right time. But yeah most people at these raves started in their teens already.

• Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim
Sidenote: I gave both JBs my number and told them to text me. But I never received a text now a full day later :lul::lul:

They made a lot of selfies with me. I am probably part of some whatsapp/snapchat story now where they make fun of me jfl.

Oh well. Gonna plan my next rave now. I think if I am a bit more pro-active I could probably make this type of thing happen every rave.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and Acne Victim
Went to this rave today. Lasted till 7AM.

Absolutely insane vibes.

Towards the end of the rave ~5:30AM, I was sitting in the back snorting some ketamine and mephedrone. It was on this tribune thing, the JBs were sitting one row below me. You can see the tribune at the end of the video I posted above.
View attachment 2143360
It was a latina JB and a white JB.
At some point the white JB started leaning against my leg, using it as backrest basically. Then she turned around and asked me if I didn't mind her doing that.

I said no, go ahead. Was vibing hard on the music and busy snorting my drugs.
She kept leaning more and more into me, untill she was basically sitting like this:
2475618-loving-young-caucasian-couple-sitting-together-at-home-spending-time-and-happy-to-be-together.-happy-young-woman-sitting-on-couch-while-her-boyfriend-sits-between-her-legs-as-she-plays-with-his-hair-fit_400_400.jpg

With her as the guy in this picture, best pic I could find. She had her head resting on my crotch and would look up to me like this.

We sat like this for a while while I caressed her, gave her a few kissing on her forehead :lul:

Meanwhile the other JB moved next to me, sitting like this:
22875527-so-good-to-be-together-beautiful-young-couple-sitting-close-to-each-other-and-smiling.jpg

This was the latina girl. She kept feeling me up, squeezing my arm and leg. We made out for a while aswell, the other JB, her friend, was looking at us and smiling while it happened.

At this point I was spacing hard on ketamine (+ the mdma too). Zoning out. What that means in this situation is that cuddling with them felt like our bodies merged into this one cute ball of humans. We started holding eachother tighter and tighter.

At this point I offered them some ketamine, still in this same position. They were happy to try it, even though they said they never had it before and asked me what it even did lol. I just said: 'makes you hallucinate'

I took another line of ketamine myself and went into full k-hole at this point. Flying through different dimensions while holding these 2 JBs tightly. I imagined us sitting on the beach like this, in bath, in bed, then back at the rave, then back to the beach. Just felt absolutely amazing holding them, seeing them smile and feeling me up. Felt like I had ascended so hard in life that I didn't have just 1 JB, but 2 at the same time.
Making out didn't feel that good, mouth was dry asf. Idk why but making out never feels great on drugs for me ngl.

I think an hour went by, with all 3 of us zoning out on ketamine, me giving them more ketamine+mephedrone, them offering me cocaine and water.
Note that pretty much all seats on that bench were taken by others, busy asf. So everyone could see us cuddled up and snorting lines of ketamine JFL. Must've looked insane.
I felt like a daddy in a harem with 2 JBs. Both of them making out and cuddling with me at the same time.

At some point me and the white JB got up again once the ketamine lost its potency and started dancing a bit again. Me holding her from behind, dancing with her. She was looking more at me than at the insane lights spectacle. Felt very mogger.

Unfortunately the rave ended a couple minutes later, drugs were working out and didn't feel like redosing anymore so late before the end.

I got one of the JBs numbers, although probably nothing will come from this. We hugged eachother goodbye and went separate ways.

Things I learned:
1)Hug JBs high on MDMA at raves.
2)Give JBs ketamine and cuddle up in a human ball together.

The girls were 18 and 19yo, so not actual JBs, but idc.

Why only take their number? After all that you should’ve asked if they wanted to go to your place and continue to party

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Why only take their number? After all that you should’ve asked if they wanted to go to your place and continue to party
already explained we all had to go diff directions and vibe was dead after rave

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
what was the name of the event, is it on every year?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Please kys TONIGHT, its urgent

Didnt need to type allat this not an original experience just your turn