JBW is a myth: Asian girls think white men are ugly on average

Observable reality tells us that most people date within their own race. wmaf is uncommon and it's normally good looking wm who are dating down whenever we do see one. Surveys are a good measure to analyse an existing phenomenon. You need to get your head out of your arse.
Heres a CORPORATE RUN SURVEY for kamala harris voters

Heres ACTUAL REAL PEOPLE voters, not some bullshit blackrock run machine

GVivFnzbgAAN5PQ

As you can see, surveys are trash, especially political or race based surveys. Go to a company for a survey, it's biased.

Jews dont like white people. So they make them look as bad as possible. As fake as possible.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Thoux
its like 75 percent hispanic in AZ.

Any interracial is usually hispanic/white. Ive seen dudes latin dating white girls, and white dudes dating hispanic girls quite a bit in phoenix and tucson
Hispanics 🫱🏽‍🫲🏻 Whites, castizo is the best mix.

Heres a CORPORATE RUN SURVEY for kamala harris voters

Heres ACTUAL REAL PEOPLE voters, not some bullshit blackrock run machine

GVivFnzbgAAN5PQ

As you can see, surveys are trash, especially political or race based surveys. Go to a company for a survey, it's biased.

Jews dont like white people. So they make them look as bad as possible. As fake as possible.
I never said they were perfect. Asian women don't like white men and only see us as tools to be used. That's the purpose of this post I made.

Hispanics 🫱🏽‍🫲🏻 Whites, castizo is the best mix.
Yea the Romans were Med/White mixed

th.jpg

th.jpg

th.jpg

I see Most mixing fine, Especially if it's white/latin white/asian or white/native american.

Even most white/black is ok, but there comes a point where suddenly the nice defined bone structures and sharp jawlines dissapear.

Not to say that black people or indigenous arent beautiful, they are, but they are beautiful in their own way. I'd hate to see them go extinct.

But when you look at a hispanic man and a welsh man, the features sort of look interchangeable.

bmainmain.jpg

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Debetro and Thoux
How are hispanics viewed in Europe? @Putin
To be honest, I have never seen a Hispanic. Although there are probably quite a lot of them in Western Europe, but I can't say how they are viewed. Most of the people there are immigrants anyway

• Woah
Reactions: Thoux
I never said they were perfect. Asian women don't like white men and only see us as tools to be used. That's the purpose of this post I made.
yes they do like handsome white men, and white people do not view asians as tools

Chinese view americans as tools to make money, that is why they treat us so fucking badly. You are wrong

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Thoux
How are hispanics viewed in Europe? @Putin
There are barely any besides in Spain. Not as good lately because the youngsters are bastards that listen to their own shit reggaeton/trap music that influences them and makes them think they are sort of gangsters. Which is why there's so many latin gangs there.

• +1
Yea the Romans were Med/White mixed

th.jpg

th.jpg

th.jpg

I see Most mixing fine, Especially if it's white/latin white/asian or white/native american.

Even most white/black is ok, but there comes a point where suddenly the nice defined bone structures and sharp jawlines dissapear.

Not to say that black people or indigenous arent beautiful, they are, but they are beautiful in their own way. I'd hate to see them go extinct.

But when you look at a hispanic man and a welsh man, the features sort of look interchangeable.

bmainmain.jpg
Agreed, most races should keep racemixing to a bare minimum though, especially races with low fertility like whites. White/Black is a very polarizing mix/interracial pairing though since it has the highest rates of domestic violence and the offspring will look nothing like a European. I think white/latin is the most compatible due to having the most history with one another and not being too far off in ancestry.

There are barely any besides in Spain. Not as good lately because the youngsters are bastards that listen to their own shit reggaeton/trap music that influences them and makes them think they are sort of gangsters. Which is why there's so many latin gangs there.
It depends, hispanic is a very wide span on ethnic groups. Venezuelans, Columbians, and El Salvadorians are mongrel savages that are not compatible with European Societies. Hispanics such as dominicans, argentinans, etc are more domesticated and compatible with European socities.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
It depends, hispanic is a very wide span on ethnic groups. Venezuelans, Columbians, and El Salvadorians are mongrel savages that are not compatible with European Societies. Hispanics such as dominicans, argentinans, etc are more domesticated and compatible with European socities.
Argentinians are white, in a lot of cases whiter than the whole south Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, 2d v2 and Thoux
Cool theory. They're essentially going for higher class features.

Asian women only go for attractive white men. This idea of just being white being enough is a fucking lie. They are hypergamous whores like the rest of women.

Kind of but I’d say it’s more nuanced than just 1-10 attractiveness, some white guys will have more appeal to white girls and others will have more appeal to Asians.

Someone like Orb doesn’t have what white girls want (height and lower third), but he can fall back on Asian girls with his blue eyes. Whereas some medium ugly low trust big guy like Pete Davidson or Bogdan Bogdanovic is the opposite, way more appeal to white girls than Asians.

Maybe there’s also nuance between the different societies. When I have been approached or gotten likes on the apps from Asian girls, they’re always Chinese, never Japanese or Korean. China seems like a more lower trust society, so darker features aren’t as penalized. This obsession with high trust and fine features is a Japanese/Korean thing that might have something to do with those societies’ asexuality and rock bottom birth rates, which you could look at and say ya, they’re the most hypergamous women on the planet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Thoux
Argentinians are white, in a lot of cases whiter than the whole south Europe.
They are not idiot, they are castizos/mestizos. I have seen a lot of argentinans where I live and they are not pure white.

• JFL
They are not idiot, they are castizos/mestizos. I have seen a lot of argentinans where I live and they are not pure white.
The average argentinian is light haired with A spectrum eyes and pale skin along caucasian features. Castizos and mestizos are subpar genetically like Di Maria

• Hmm...
Average white male > average Asian male.

Average of both are trash. But good looking non-fobby asian >>>>>> any white, especially in eyes of attractive noodle foids

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Thoux
The average argentinian is light haired with A spectrum eyes and pale skin along caucasian features. Castizos and mestizos are subpar genetically like Di Maria
You live in a remote village in Europe buddy, you’ve never seen an argentinian.

• JFL
*Girls think men ugly on average and absolute majority of time "sub5" ain't registered as sex objects in their minds.

Yes there is a bigger pool of self hating Asian women who prefer white men than women of any other race in America.

And how would they measure the number of white guys asian girls slept with in college before marrying Kevin Tran after he gets his high paying computer engineering job.

Although most asian girls aren’t attractive and wouldn’t be desired by top shelf asian dudes. And the minority of attractive asian foids would only sleep with chang lol

So they found a correlation between internalized racism in Asian women and preference for white men.

Even if the majority of Asian women prefer Asian men in America, they still have a large pool of Asian women who prefer white men in contrast to other races. The study doesn’t go in to that territory because it wouldn’t fit their agenda.

Overall, our findings highlight how Asian American women’s romantic and intimate desires may be shaped by internalized racism, resistance and empowerment, and desire for social status. Asian American women face gendered racial microaggressions and model minority stereotypes that produce internalized racism (Ahn et al., 2022; Juang et al., 2018; Wei et al., 2008). The current findings indicate that internalized racism may be a factor in shaping dating preferences toward white men over Asian men, whereas engagement in activities around resistance and empowerment against racism may shape dating preferences toward men of color. Our study underscores the robust psychological factors that may affect Asian American women’s dating preferences at the intersection of racial power, privilege, and oppression.

And it’s the uglier asian women who despise their own features who end up with white dudes, partly because on a subconscious level they don’t want their future kids to look like them lol

Although most asian girls aren’t attractive and wouldn’t be desired by top shelf asian dudes. And the minority of attractive asian foids would only sleep with chang lol
Yes preference doesn’t equal outcome, majority of Asian women prefer Chang but they would pick an average white over an average Asian man

Incel researches data meanwhile chads like me pull asian girls for real to conclude they want brown ethnic cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Agreed, most races should keep racemixing to a bare minimum though, especially races with low fertility like whites. White/Black is a very polarizing mix/interracial pairing though since it has the highest rates of domestic violence and the offspring will look nothing like a European. I think white/latin is the most compatible due to having the most history with one another and not being too far off in ancestry.
Whites dont have low fertility but they breed much less. Again, low IQ survey reading from jew companies.

Vikings destroyed most of europe and the US. low fertility has nothing to do with it.

Most latin men i come across are much smaller, much lower T looking then I am. But I am larger the most males on average.

But yeah latin and white can combine since they will still look roman/euro.

• JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
Holy cope. Asians look fucking ugly with their tiny slanted eyes, that's why their women don't find them attractive.
I did a tinder experiment with a mid white guy in China and even said he's a English teacher and he slayed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Keeping coping nigga

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Holy cope. Asians look fucking ugly with their tiny slanted eyes, that's why their women don't find them attractive.
I did a tinder experiment with a mid white guy in China and even said he's a English teacher and he slayed
As highlighed in the above study, asian girls find asian men the most attractive.

Tinder experiments aren't proof of anything because there are many variables that haven't been ruled out making the tests worthless from a statistical point of view. Such as, proof of who is on the other end, who ends up actually meeting and maintaining a relationship or ONS proof etc.. Etc.

• Ugh..
As highlighed in the above study, asian girls find asian men the most attractive.

Tinder experiments aren't proof of anything because there are many variables that haven't been ruled out making the tests worthless from a statistical point of view. Such as, proof of who is on the other end, who ends up actually meeting and maintaining a relationship or ONS proof etc.. Etc.
Literally everyone and their mother in Europe thinks Asian men look ugly with their small eyes, height and skull shape. Stop the cope.

• Ugh..
Literally everyone and their mother in Europe thinks Asian men look ugly with their small eyes, height and skull shape. Stop the cope.
Wrong. In Poland, asian guys are worshipped by young zoomers because of the kpop craze.

People are evolved to find their similar ethnic counterparts attractive. You are scientifically illiterate.

• Ugh..
Wrong. In Poland, asian guys are worshipped by young zoomers because of the kpop craze.

People are evolved to find their similar ethnic counterparts attractive. You are scientifically illiterate.
I literally heard my own female family members make fun of Asian eyes and call them ugly, in my country even arabs are more popular than asians to white woman.

• Ugh..
The Japanese look down on whites and see them as inferior beings. Stupid retards.
I dated a Japanese girl, you’re a seething ricecel. :feelskek::feelskek: They prefer white guys.

• +1
I literally heard my own female family members make fun of Asian eyes and call them ugly, in my country even arabs are more popular than asians to white woman.
Asian women laugh and see whites as inferior in their countries, your point?

• Ugh..
I dated a Japanese girl, you’re a seething ricecel. :feelskek::feelskek: They prefer white guys.
Congratulations. You dated 1 Japanese girl who was more than likely a rejected loser of here own ethnicity.

• Ugh..
Asian women laugh and see whites as inferior in their countries, your point?
They don't tho. They get surgeries to make their eyes look more Caucasian and skin whitening is a billion dollar industry in Asia for a reason.

They don't tho. They get surgeries to make their eyes look more Caucasian and skin whitening is a billion dollar industry in Asia for a reason.
They DO! Whites are seen as niggers in Asia.
Screenshot 20240826 214411 Tantan

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and borntosuffer
They get surgeries to make their eyes look more Caucasian and skin whitening is a billion dollar industry in Asia for a reason.
Wrong again.

''But some scholars have also pointed out that many Asian people don’t necessarily aspire for a “Caucasian whiteness”, but a “cosmopolitan whiteness” that transcends race and signifies mobility across national borders.'

• Ugh..
Wrong again.

''But some scholars have also pointed out that many Asian people don’t necessarily aspire for a “Caucasian whiteness”, but a “cosmopolitan whiteness” that transcends race and signifies mobility across national borders.'

You are coping so hard dude, just accept reality or it will hit you in the face randomly one day don't worry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDD5 and AhappyPill4u
You can cope as much as you want with anecdotes, I bet this pic is even fake tbh.
Won't change reality.
There are hundreds of examples of asian women looking down on white people and especially white men. The experiences of white men who go to asia paints the same story. You are out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
You are coping so hard dude, just accept reality or it will hit you in the face randomly one day don't worry.
You're the one coping with no argument hahahahah.

• Ugh..
She was attractive. :feelskek: Keep coping.
In your dreams. I bet you've never even left your basement let alone the country.

• Ugh..
posted this multiple times. brutal for white brah honestly.
this only applies to ABGs though.
He's good looking, hello?
He's just statusmaxxed not particualrly gl.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Here's new data. Asian American women rank white men the LEAST attractive. JBW has always been about white men betabuxing old Asian hags and using greencard game to get with jungle gook whores. There's a reason white men go to the Philippines and not Japan. It's down to money and status differential making the interaction worthwhile to the jungle whores.

View attachment 3134759
Silly do you think Asian women are some kind of tribe that never saw a white man lmaooo

In countries like Korea, Japan china jbw doesn't exist unless you're blond curly hair blue eyes tall af and wide frame

Tf they gonna do with a balding 5'7 black haired and eyed subhuman they already have those features they want features their men don't have there