JBW is complete bs

nathan

nathan

Kraken
the only thing that "jbw" will get you is a sub 5 gook thats been with 50 other guys before. high quality women almost never date outside their race.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, DarkTriadBeliever, JustABadDream and 27 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, terrorblade, nathan and 1 other person
tyrone collects

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, deadstock, bloomercel and 7 others
tyrone collects
4353270 4352174 cuckspeechbubble Original

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, JustABadDream, bloomercel and 12 others
and race mixing is bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, terrorblade, borntosuffer and 3 others
there is no high quality gooks or GL gooks in asia, they're all in america

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustABadDream, bloomercel, borntosuffer and 5 others
JB"any race" is all cope
It's only legit when you're geomaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0V3R, JustABadDream, bloomercel and 9 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, terrorblade, borntosuffer and 1 other person
IMG 2492
IMG 2495
IMG 2496

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 0V3R, HateTheTwinkies, Darkeningstar and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel and borntosuffer
JBW literally only works on Thailand and Philippines, and only with low quality foids, nowhere else. These low quality foids look for a “cash pig” which happens to always be white men, it has nothing to do with JBW at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, JustABadDream, bloomercel and 7 others
JBW literally only works on Thailand and philippines, and only with low quality foids, nowhere else. These low quality foids look for a “cash pig” which happens to always be white men, it has nothing to do with JBW at all.
LMAO that's a good one bud, how many "high quality" foids do you think are in asia

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, terrorblade and STAMPEDE
jbw is just based on statisict its not 100% true nor 100% false

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and enchanted_elixir
JBW literally only works on Thailand and Philippines, and only with low quality foids, nowhere else. These low quality foids look for a “cash pig” which happens to always be white men, it has nothing to do with JBW at all.
Yh JBW has had its time, it's over, nobody cares anymore. It's Just be Dravidian these days

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, bloomercel, Putin and 2 others
Could argue the 2nd pic is a slight mog for the noodle foid but that's it
HAHHAHA you might think the first one is a looksmatch cause he's wearing glasses but i've seen his eyes and it's not

LMAO that's a good one bud, how many "high quality" foids do you think are in asia
There’s many high quality foids lol. Most people are average or ugly in every country anyways what’s your point.

the only thing that "jbw" will get you is a sub 5 gook thats been with 50 other guys before. high quality women almost never date outside their race.
Whiteboys just stick to white girls they are your biggest fans unless u want a insecure deathik

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Whatever, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
There’s many high quality foids lol. Most people are average or ugly in every country anyways.
sure "many" that's a good one all the good ones are in america dating whites

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
so what your saying is all asians don't count then cause that's basically all of them
No
I said that because asian foids and some black foids hate themselves so much that they couldn't settle with a man of their community

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, enchanted_elixir and STAMPEDE
Lets say that there are 2 options. Everything is the same except one is white and one is ethnic. Who are they gonna choose?

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, nathan and Arcturus
Yh JBW has had its time, it's over, nobody cares anymore. It's Just be Dravidian these days
“Just be” is a huge cope. I see all kinds of couples daily.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, borntosuffer, Whatever and 2 others
No
I said that because asian foids and some black foids hate themselves so much that they couldn't settle with a man of their community
yes asian foids are self haters, this is established

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, nathan and STAMPEDE
“Just be” is a huge cope. I see all kinds of couples daily.
yh IRLpill always supersedes every other pill or "just be" phrases. You'll see all kinds of shit IRL, just the other day i saw some dravidian 5'7 guy with a LTB gook foid, and there's barely any gooks where i live to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, enchanted_elixir, watah and 4 others
Lets say that there are 2 options. Everything is the same except one is white and one is ethnic. Who are they gonna choose?
its funny, there is literally no race of men that i see CONSTANTLY shit on they're own race for not dating they're own men, it literally is such a widespread thing with asians but people act like it's cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, terrorblade, nathan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, ElTruecel and nathan
its funny, there is literally no race of men that i see CONSTANTLY shit on they're own race for not dating they're own men, it literally is such a widespread thing with asians but people act like it's cope
White men cry all the time because white women fuck blacks and ethnics and even dogs before they fuck white men, anyways “just be” is a cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, terrorblade, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
your the white guy coping, ASIAN MEN WHO EXPIERENCE THESE ASIAN FOIDS SAY THEY'RE TRAITORS.
It literally happens with every race buddy. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, enchanted_elixir and nathan
White men cry all the time because white women fuck blacks and ethnics and even dogs before they fuck white men, anyways “just be” is a cope.
never happens, i've never seen a white man say "wow white girls only wanna fuck black guys"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, enchanted_elixir, nathan and 1 other person
spongebob squarepants burp GIF

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
3 pages of replies incoming

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
probably white. but jbw is extremely exaggerated in this community

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
never happens, i've never seen a white man say "wow white girls only wanna fuck black guys"
Lol keep coping. We both know it happens everyday. I see it on this forum alone everyday, let alone in tiktok or instagram or other social medias, White men cry about white women dating black guys or ethnics, and then some white men even post save europe songs over these videos, shaming white women for ruining their “bloodline”. and dating black men or ethnic men over white men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: saint