JBW is complete bs

Sex appeal coper. Foids with high sex appeal usually turn out to be trashy
All foids have high sex appeal

All turn out to be trashy for the right guy

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Lol keep coping. We both know it happens everyday. I see it on this forum alone everyday, let alone in tiktok or instagram or other social medias, White men cry about white women dating black guys or ethnics, and then some white men even post save europe edits over these videos, shaming white women for ruining their “bloodline”.
your missing the point bud, they dislike blacks dating white women they're not saying "white women only date blacks" like asian men do with white women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade and STAMPEDE
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
your missing the point bud, they dislike blacks dating white women they're not saying "white women only date blacks" like asian men do with white women
I mean it’s literally the same thing?

Kill all JBW copers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, watah, nathan and 1 other person
No they could not. Both extremely swarthy.
IMG 2497

Whiteboys just stick to white girls they are your biggest fans unless u want a insecure deathik
White women don't like me, though.

• So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
White men cry all the time because white women fuck blacks and ethnics and even dogs before they fuck white men, anyways “just be” is a cope.
That's sub 5 white men who cry about it. As we age, it later becomes sub 8. That's what I had to learn first hand.

the only thing that "jbw" will get you is a sub 5 gook thats been with 50 other guys before. high quality women almost never date outside their race.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and nathan
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar, HeightPilledum, terrorblade and 1 other person
the only thing that "jbw" will get you is a sub 5 gook thats been with 50 other guys before. high quality women almost never date outside their race.
No other race can get sub 5 gook

Whites have it easier = JBW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, watah and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
As if a sub 5 east asian woman has SMV :lul:
Dumb ass let me simplify it for your rotted peanut brain

Sub 5 white male can get sub 5 gook or ethnic woman

Sub 5 ethnic man can not get shit

Whites have it easier therefore JBW Is proven

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, terrorblade and watah
what jbw actually gets you

and i can spam this annd asian staices and latina stacies with average white men, as much as you want so you can stop coping

look at @HeightPilledum's threads if you want furthur evidence

this video is literal proof of jbw itself

the one white guy got the baddest bitch in the first one, and the second one, the girls were simping for him a bit

if your gonna keep coping even after this, then keep coping

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and HeightPilledum
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel, terrorblade, HeightPilledum and 2 others
sub 5 white men get asian women that look better than them, you literally cannot argue against this
But I am talking about Sub5 east asians. Who really wants that?

Dumb ass let me simplify it for your rotted peanut brain

Sub 5 white male can get sub 5 gook or ethnic woman

Sub 5 ethnic man can not get shit

Whites have it easier therefore JBW Is proven
True and false at the same time.
Although it is true that he can get her because of JBW...

Why would a sub 5 white male get with a sub 5 east asian or brown woman?
In that situation both are incel (white and ethnic man)

Why would a sub 5 white male get with a sub 5 east asian or brown woman?
In that situation both are incel (white and ethnic man)
Not the point. The point is Sub 5 white is able to get what Sub 5 ethnic can not.

Therefore whites have it easier, that’s what JBW is.

No ones saying you have to get sub 5 gook but whites have that option.

Not the point. The point is Sub 5 white is able to get what Sub 5 ethnic can not.

Isn't that what I said
Although it is true that he can get her because of JBW...

sub 5 white men get asian women that look better than them, you literally cannot argue against this

Doesn't happen, sub 5 white men can betabuxx black monkeys in addition to this

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Beta bux is the biggest cope ever. Unless a man is homeless with shit stains in his ass yall will claim it’s beta bux
I agree, it only exists for white men.

You're the one who needs to, bud.
I actually get white girls and im not even white. You should look up to me not even your own race is attracted to you yet you have an advantage, must be ugly af

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
I actually get white girls and im not even white. You should look up to me not even your own race is attracted to you yet you have an advantage, must be ugly af
You haven't even had surgery yet, so stfu. Nah, I'm not 12 like you at school. Out here in the real world, you wouldnt last two minutes on the dating market with the rest of us.

You haven't even had surgery yet, so stfu. Nah, I'm not 12 like you at school. Out here in the real world, you wouldnt last two minutes out on the dating market with the rest of us.
I had chin fillers so yeah i did plus im gymmaxxed 20 year old… i get more of your women and u mad haa i even pmd a pic of me with a blonde girl last week to some nigga who said im lying

• +1
Reactions: 炎黄子孙
I had chin fillers so yeah i did plus im gymmaxxed 20 year old… i get more of your women and u mad
Oh wow, fillers, you're so brave. Yeah, you're a 20yo college kid, point proven. Now go to new York city on your own with no IG and no friends and let's see how far you get. You wouldn't last a day.

Oh wow, fillers, you're so brave. Yeah, you're a 20yo college kid, point proven. Now go to new York city on your own with no IG and no friends and let's see how far you get. You wouldn't last a day.
That’s your choice to have no IG. Also whites can make friends easy. Try being Indian or Asian man in any given situation. Stupid white dog stop crying.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
That’s your choice to have no IG. Also whites can make friends easy. Try being Indian or Asian man in any given situation. Stupid white dog stop crying.

Anyone can make friends easily given the cost versus benefit is there making the interaction beneficial to both sides. Asian men aren't struggling, you stupid white cuck. You play right into their hands when they play the victim. You're a leftist normie, and are the reason the white race is so fucked up right now.

Anyone can make friends easily given the cost versus benefit is there. Asian men aren't struggling, you stupid white cuck. You play right into their hands when they play the victim. You leftist normie white swine are the reason the white race is so fucked up right now.
Asian men are treated as giga dorks unless they’re making seven figures. Whites are haloed in the media, get all the girls, accepted everywhere and you still bark and moan like an abused mutt, you’re ungrateful that’s your only problem.

Asian men are treated as giga dorks unless they’re making seven figures.
No, they're not. That's a baseless assumption that you've been brainwashed to believe.

Whites are haloed in the media, get all the girls, accepted everywhere and you still bark and moan like an abused mutt, you’re ungrateful that’s your only problem.
Asian are also halo'd in Asian media hence kpop which has spread to the West. What rock are you living under?

You're delusional.

I have instagram and random girls follow me regularly. Ur just mad at the ethnic taking your women

No friends, true but u can get bitches with insta and dating apps nowadays, its damn near 2025

No, they're not. That's a baseless assumption that you've been brainwashed to believe.
Asian nerd is a real stereotype they’re seen as more feminine even by their own women

Asian are also halo'd in Asian media hence kpop. What rock are you living under?

You're delusional.
Kpop halo only works for top 1% Asian men average Asian man doesn’t look like a Korean boy band member

If I was white I would be drowning in ethnic pussy
JBW is law

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Asian nerd is a real stereotype they’re seen as more feminine even by their own women
It doesn't hold them back at all with their own women and when dating outside of their race.
Kpop halo only works for top 1% Asian men average Asian man doesn’t look like a Korean boy band member
Nonsense. Kpop can ascend short korean guys in countries like Argentina.