JBW is complete bs

If I was white I would be drowning in ethnic pussy
JBW is law
Nonsense. Do you really think I'd be here typing with your pathetic arse if what you were saying was true? Delusional.

It doesn't hold them back at all with their own women and when dating outside of their race.

Nonsense. Kpop can ascend short korean guys in countries like Argentina.
It doesn't hold them back at all with their own women and when dating outside of their race.

Who the fuck is going to Argentina, in the USA the white man takes all the women and ethnics are left to fight for scraps

• +1
Reactions: watah and HeightPilledum
Nonsense. Do you really think I'd be here typing with your pathetic arse if what you were saying was true? Delusional.
You just don't know how to use being white to your advantage, if I was white I never would have found this forum

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Argentina is 3rd world nigga
Their inflation is Venezuela tier

You don't need any halo to get an Argie woman. Even the famous subhuman who got viral for being ugly has an Argentinian wife
Hqdefault

Who the fuck is going to Argentina
Argentina, Ukraine... Ever keep noticing SOMETHING about the countries ricecels have to geomaxx to? :feelshehe: :feelskek:

Who the fuck is going to Argentina, in the USA the white man takes all the women and ethnics are left to fight for scraps
Cope. White trash love blacks/mixed dudes/ ethnics all over the United States. Leave your basement.

RIP, proud a hole! Life long inceldom killed him in his early 50s.

Attachments

• YouCut_20240902_101558443.mp4
    5.3 MB
Last edited:
You just don't know how to use being white to your advantage, if I was white I never would have found this forum
Tell me how to use it then? What planet are you on?

You don't need any halo to get an Argie woman. Even the famous subhuman who got viral for being ugly has an Argentinian wife
He's with her because of clout primarily, you fool.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
the only thing that "jbw" will get you is a sub 5 gook thats been with 50 other guys before. high quality women almost never date outside their race.
Wrong JBW is law althought u will still do well if ur black and look gd because good looking ppl are so rare. Being an average white guy you can atleast get in a relationship as an ethnic ur fkd if ur not good looking.

It just means that whites on average are better-looking and taller than other races. Average white mogs average shitskin.

It always was bullshit, yet many retarded cumskins in here cope with it jfl.There's no more "just be" in jbw jfl. You gotta do a whole lot more, this ain't the 2000's and like many have pointed out, all those half assed studies they use as evidence is from the stone stage. As of 2024, whites have a slight....... and I mean slight advantage over bbc,med,Hispanic and even recently the kpop maxed gooks. Even that "slight" advantage is rapidly diminishing with the media pushing out more curry and bbc propaganda

the only thing that "jbw" will get you is a sub 5 gook thats been with 50 other guys before. high quality women almost never date outside their race.
"totally get sub 5 bro"

"50 other guys bro"

"high quality women almost never date outside their race bro"

now im patiently waiting for @HeightPilledum to drop a Little Boy/Fat Man tier thread to nuke all these copes :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
"totally get sub 5 bro"

"50 other guys bro"

now im patiently waiting for @HeightPilledum to drop a Little Boy/Fat Man tier thread to nuke all these copes :feelsgah:

Ive already done so many times bro, I've made multiple threads about it :feelsokman:

Whenever I do, I get like 10 replies of cope and it gets buried
Users on this site would rather bump this ricecel thread to 500 replies instead of listening to reason

Ive already done so many times bro, I've made multiple threads about it :feelsokman:
keep making more :lasereyes:
Whenever I do, I get like 10 replies of cope and it gets buried
Users on this site would rather bump this ricecel thread to 500 replies instead of listening to reason
yet the latest nigger racebait or bbc post gets 500+ replies and 1k views :feelswhat:

"totally get sub 5 bro"

"50 other guys bro"

random cherrypicked shit that doesn't matter. I could post the same thing about ugly indian men pulling hot white women

random cherrypicked shit that doesn't matter. I could post the same thing about ugly indian men pulling hot white women
you could not find a SINGLE INSTANCE of an ugly indian dude getting any white chicks ever, and I challenge you to find a western born curry-white couple that isnt ugly or fat or from some dumpster hole like the EE. meanwhile i can find THOUSANDS UPONS THOUSANDS of asian-white couples just outside my door

you are literally coping

"totally get sub 5 bro"

"50 other guys bro"

>posts the same airbrushed doughfaced foid with a tall white guy, a tall gl guy with a thai SEAmonkey, and a white chad with a SEAmonkey cosplaying as a white woman
:soy::soy::soy:

Just embarassing passing this off as 'just be white'.

What sub 5 white men get