JBW is cope. It's deeper than you think...

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
It's much deeper than people are presenting. My theory is that there's alot more factors no one is considering:

1. Greencard-maxxers:
These are women/people who purely are interested in you, no matter how you look, to seek citizenship in a better country than they're currently in. They don't even care how rich you are, although this would be a plus. These women typically want citizenship in westernized countries (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc) and typically come from second world countries. This also doesn't just apply to white people but to pretty much anyone in a a more favorable country. For example, in the USA, there are black Caribbean women willing to marry black american men simply for the greencard. Just as there are east asian or latin american women willing to marry old white men just to seek citizenship.

article-2320291-19A64A98000005DC-989_1024x615_large.jpg

2. Western-maxxers/Rich-maxxers (Just be western/rich):
Although similar to number one, these women don't care so much for citizenship as much as you being perceived as high value simply because you're from a western country. When the world has all eyes on a select few countries, you're perceived as having a higher SMV than the country the woman currently is in. This doesn't apply to only white people but anyone from a western country. For example, in spain, a black american gets more respect than an african immigrant since that black american is perceived as being wealthier and more educated simply because of their place of origin. It's the same case if you're a rich man. If you're from a country more wealthy than the country you're trying to location-maxx in, you'll be perceived as higher value too. And if you're willing to spend that money on them, an even bigger plus.

The video below is a great example. It's a british-indian guy showing you how our perceived value/prejudice of someone changes based on their country of origin and even I found myself judging this dude in the first few mins. In this case, a british-indian guy is perceived as having higher value than a india-born indian guy.

3. Exotic-maxxing/media-maxxing:
This is when someone isn't used to certain features or ethnicities so they fetishize these features/ethnicities. It's why rich white women go african countries or the caribbean islands for sex tourism with young black dudes. So if you're foreign looking or have features that can be considered exotic, you can do well based on that alone, even if you're an average looking guy. But if you're a good looking foreign guy, you'll do exceptionally well. This obviously isn't always the case but this does play a huge role in attraction if you're a location-maxxer. The difference between this and the other 2 points is that it doesn't only apply from country to country but even within the same country. It also doesn't just apply to westerners! Although, a white american who moves to asia will have higher value than a white croatian guy (simply because of perceived status). Another thing is that this isn't even limited to looks but also accents, mannerisms, culture, and media presence. If you have a foreign accent that sounds appealing/arousing, it can be a turn on simply because you're exotic. If you come from a culture that is perceived to be more appealing (like being more romantic or masculine), it can be a turn on based on stereotypes alone lol. If you're always in the media (like movies or music), you'll become more desirable. Think of a french guy going to america. People think french guys are these romantic guys who know how to treat women very well. Top this with a nice sounding accent = fetishized because of the exotic appeal.

Take a look at these black guys. They're doing well in places like Germany, Ukraine, France, and even Poland simply because of our huge presence in the media, on top of us being seen as "exotic" since we aren't as common there (on top of us already slaying in the USA and UK):

3ldz5x4rqny51.jpg
uxtbgg5ztwe31.jpg
5si00qx1wge61.jpg
hq9alz81q7f61.jpg
gmg5b4k9irp61.jpg
35605jxfms651.jpg
0yi6v5ulujq31.png
ierocufmr5571.jpg

It's why even these guys who could be considered 3.5-5.5/10 can still score women well above their looksmatch:

7rewrfgdsh361.jpg
3x912tgttow61
unwuro0osw961.jpg
Xclirfs0txr61
Ddt4-v6VAAAgf0u.jpg
7hobzl0yltb51.jpg
wp20sditki151.jpg
g0hpn9ujn9a51.jpg
nv1ktd7ttuf61.jpg

All in all, these factors can play alot into one another and even compliment each other. For example, you could be a black american who moves to the Ukraine or a white canadian or german who moves to thailand and have 2 of these in your favor. Both are western/from rich countries and exotic. And if you're a relatively wealthy and even goodlooking, it's an even bigger plus. It doesn't just apply to white people lol.

However, as I mentioned, there some exceptions. For example, the media can drastically affect your perceived value. It's why Orientals and Indians have a hard time in america, despite them being exotic/rare. However, things can be offset by other things. Take a (london) british indian guy vs a indian american vs a india-born indian. If given a choice between these 3, I can 100% bet the indian british guy would have the most romantic/sex appeal to american women based on his appealing exotic accent and stereotypes of london british people, even if he was a normie.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 24940 and 27 others
another day another race bait

just be bulgarian. no other legit pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ChiraqJihad, klip11 and 38 others
In USA ethnics girls born here lust for white Chad so they can feel like the white girls on tv and not a nerdy Asian Indian or dumpy ghetto black or Mexican

Being with a white man is a status symbol for women and also owning a white woman is a status symbol for men as long as she’s hot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, PubertyMaxxer, fogdart and 9 others
JBW= just be a above average looking Northern European/Germanic bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, syke, fogdart and 13 others
How is this race bait? lol. Did you even read what I said...
posting IR couples = race bait imo

anyway, JBW is legit. it extends much more than scraping the bottom of the barrel for vietnamese ladyboys and giving them a green card

JBW is exaggerated but still

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 23564 and 15 others
In USA ethnics girls born here lust for white Chad so they can feel like the white girls on tv and not a nerdy Asian Indian or dumpy ghetto black or Mexican

Being with a white man is a status symbol for women and also owning a white woman is a status symbol for men as long as she’s hot

Speaking from my own experience dating girls from other races (especially latinas), I completely disagree. I think it depends on the location. I've only lived in the midwest and south florida and I was super desirable in both places by latin american and caribbean women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: icballs
posting IR couples = race bait imo

anyway, JBW is legit. it extends much more than scraping the bottom of the barrel for vietnamese ladyboys and giving them a green card

JBW is exaggerated but still
Could be perceived that way to insecure dudes. I don't get triggered when I see black women with other races. I'm not insecure and already slay. I feel like the only dudes who get triggered are dudes who generally have a hard time attracting women so they feel seeing a man of another race with a woman of their race is taking a woman away from them lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Lolcel, Rainman988 and 1 other person
Ain't nobody reading all that. JBW is the most legit blackpill to exist.

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17430, n0rthface and 6 others
Could be perceived that way to insecure dudes. I don't get triggered when I see black women with other races. I'm not insecure and already slay. I feel like the only dudes who get triggered are dudes who generally have a hard time attracting women so they feel seeing a man of another race with a woman of their race is taking a woman away from them lol
where is my exotic halo as turk-albo badboy then?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Lolcel, Marsiere214 and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and turkproducer
Not sure? Where do you live? lol. If you're in america, you pass as latino so your exotic appeal isn't as high as it would be in another more homogenous place.
uk, i don’t look latino jfl. normies are retarded at guessing where i’m from

anyway JBW is not a cope, they have cultural and aesthetic advantages but doesn’t mean it’s as over for ethnics as sfcels like to say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
uk, i don’t look latino jfl. normies are retarded at guessing where i’m from

anyway JBW is not a cope, they have cultural and aesthetic advantages but doesn’t mean it’s as over for ethnics as sfcels like to say
I grew up around latin people/hispanics and lived around them for years. In america, you would pass as latin/hispanic. But obviously you do look arabic as well. I'm not sure about the UK but I do know they have alot of pakis/indians/south asians. But I have made some online friends from the UK and I know that black men are not doing so bad there from speaking with those people that I know. I'm not sure about other ethnicities. I'm black so i'm mainly looking out for my own people lol.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
good tread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 12234
I agree and disagree, JBW is true, especially in Asia, but the thing is; we all know that white guys do well and always will but for me as black guy is not so bad and to be fair it's pretty normal. Maybe thats because of my contry, here race does not matter at all. And at this point this will sound like brag because how much I talk avout this in forum, but even me as black guy had good results and asia, so ethnics here... Stop thinking about JBW do your shit and lookmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I grew up around latin people/hispanics and lived around them for years. In america, you would pass as latin/hispanic. But obviously you do look arabic as well. I'm not sure about the UK but I do know they have alot of pakis/indians/south asians. But I have made some online friends from the UK and I know that black men are not doing so bad there from speaking with those people that I know. I'm not sure about other ethnicities. I'm black so i'm mainly looking out for my own people lol.
@looksmaxxer234 where would people in US think I am from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, AscendingHero and Looks234
Good thread btw

Speaking from my own experience dating girls from other races (especially latinas), I completely disagree. I think it depends on the location. I've only lived in the midwest and south florida and I was super desirable in both places by latin american and caribbean women.
Ya Mexicans and blacks are at the bottom though, they are too in to their culture and don’t want to be Americanized sometimes so they will go for non whites

have fun being a part of their dumb ass culture if that’s what you like

mid rather fuck a Barbie Ashly cheerleader

actual JBW depends on status(whites have generally higher status and are viewed positively by ethnics) and scarcity

I don't count betabuxxing or getting someone around your looksmatch or lower JBW

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, tyronelite and 2 others
Read it all.

Tldr-Cope and OP thinks jbb is stronger than Jbw. In short delusional

@AlexAP @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 21379, AscendingHero and 3 others
I agree and disagree, JBW is true, especially in Asia, but the thing is; we all know that white guys do well and always will but for me as black guy is not so bad and to he fair it's pretty normal. Maybe thats because of my contry, here race does not matter at all. And at this point this will sound like brag because how much I talk avout this in forum, but even me as black guy had good results and asia, so ethnics here... Stop thinking about JBW do your shit and lookmax. God bless you all.
If you read my last paragraph, I pointed this out. But it doesn't just apply to black people but pretty much any race. For example, a black, indian, hispanic, or even arabic person would have a difficult time in east asia. However, what people ignore is that it's the OTHER WAY AROUND! A japanese or chinese person would have a difficult time in africa, south america, the middle east, india, and even america, etc etc.

Read it all.

@AlexAP @volcelfatcel
You're prob another incel who rarely leaves the house so your opinion is irrelevant JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Read it all.

@AlexAP @volcelfatcel
Let me show you something
The absolute power of jbw
This fucking geezer is fucking a young woman regardless if she is brown or not this is insane.
IMG 20210723 032409

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, GetShrekt, AscendingHero and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, datboijj and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, AscendingHero, Prettyboy and 3 others
You're prob another incel who rarely leaves the house so your opinion is irrelevant JFL.
All ur points are based of cherypicked examples and u have no solid stats or studies backing ur claims. Not even going to argue with u jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Another coping blackcel let’s see how European women love black men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16758, datboijj and 1 other person
Ya Mexicans and blacks are at the bottom though, they are too in to their culture and don’t want to be Americanized sometimes so they will go for non whites

have fun being a part of their dumb ass culture if that’s what you like

mid rather fuck a Barbie Ashly cheerleader
Whatever helps you cope. Like I tell other incels, your copes don't change my reality. Currently getting 50+ likes/day on tinder. Keep coping lol.

what a fucking cope :lul:

yes i’m mulatto ngl:LOL:
somebody like Bad Bunny.
R 2

Im from NYC not all PRicans look mulatto. Also nobody here knows that a country like Turkey exist, Specially normie girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and turkproducer
Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

“Ukrainian and Eastern European girls like black guys”

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and gamma
Another coping blackcel let’s see how European women love black men

That is marrying, not dating. And JFL at taking anything a woman says and not her actions. Women also say they care more about personality.

too me this is part of JBW
when you are ethnic abroad even if you are westerner women wont assume you are rich, can help them get to europe or get a green card
I noticed a lot of ethnics think europe is still very mainly white (jfl)
but basically all whites on earth live in the west of europe
JBW is explained by a lot of things , looks, height , the purchasing power of european in shitholes countries,etc

I
Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

“Ukrainian and Eastern European girls like black guys”
I see africancel has another profile or whatever the fuckers name is i blocked.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and volcelfatcel
somebody like Bad Bunny.
View attachment 1241925
Im from NYC not all PRicans look mulatto. Also nobody here knows that a country like Turkey exist, Specially normie girls.
i get likened to this guy so i don’t think i look latino LOL

jfl are americans that retarded?:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Looks234
I

I see africancel has another profile or whatever the fuckers name is i blocked.
If anything @africancel goes against black self hate and sfcels ???
It's @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
All ur points are cherypicked examples and u have no solid stats or studies backing ur claims. Not even going to argue with u jfl
Yet you haven't addresed a single argument. Muh cherrypicking!

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, tyronelite, MugzLePew and 1 other person
That is marrying, not dating. And JFL at taking anything a woman says and not her actions. Women also say they care more about personality.
Look at their facial expressions on when they asked that question I can also show you this video on Incel tv snap out of it man your making our race look bad

i get likened to this guy so i don’t think i look latino LOL

View attachment 1241931

jfl are americans that retarded?:lul:
The guy you posted

he can larp as some Arab or "latino" to White and Black Americans

yes when it comes to "latinos" white and blacks think latinos are a monolith/race

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 12234 and Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Banepilled, gamma, turkproducer and 3 others
Most Americans would have no clue where he’s from. But some probably would guess Italy or france.
Most Americans don't know where the state of Wyoming is.:ROFLMAO:
including me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Looks234
Most Americans would have no clue where he’s from. But some probably would guess Italy or france.
cope he looks like he's straight outta Morocco

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, Prettyboy and 2 others