JBW is cope. It's deeper than you think...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Banepilled, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, datboijj, MugzLePew and 1 other person
JBW isnt cope bruh. even i dont like indian or asian girls. they just DONT attract me, doesn't matter how GL they are. Why would women think differently?:smonk:

and tinder experiments prove this too

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Ik like I said latino is not a race, Salma HAYEK and Shakira have ARAB ancestry.
That’s because Hispanics themselves have Arab history since a lot of Arabs migrated into Latin American countries

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and MugzLePew
JBW isnt cope bruh. even i dont like indian or asian girls. they just DONT attract me, doesn't matter how GL they are. Why would women think differently?:smonk:

That’s what I’ve been saying objectively white is just the most attractive race of women due to their femininity and facial features though black guys do come in 2nd and are sometimes better looking than white women

My point is that it's deeper than people are making it. It's not just someone's skin tone being white but what it represents. It's the same case with being black or from the west or rich.. There's alot of factors that can play into it and it's not just restricted to white people...

My point is that it's deeper than people are making it. It's not just someone's skin tone being white but what it represents. It's the same case with being black or from the west or rich.. There's alot of factors that can play into it and it's not just restricted to white people...
yea ofc some people fit in the categories you said but most just find whites the most attractive.

That’s because Hispanics themselves have Arab history since a lot of Arabs migrated into Latin American countries
Anybody can be "latino" WHITE,BLACK,NATIVE,ARAB,ASIAN,MIXED etc

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I see your point because sometimes black Americans can do really well dating overseas because they are American while Africans don’t get that same privilege

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
yea ofc some people fit in the categories you said but most just find whites the most attractive.
I completely disagree. It's because they're seen as exotic and it's doesn't just apply to white people, like I said. For example, I listen to alot of slavic music and in some of their songs, they reference alot of latin american and black american culture. This is because of the media and how huge hiphop is (both south and north american) around the world... Thus, these cultural differences can be seen as more desirable. It's obviously niched but that niche can create an entirely new sexual market that wasn't once there before. Now, all of a sudden, you have other races that weren't desirable before becoming desirable..

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
posting interracial couples isn't the own you think it is, blacks and whites both slay and are the top 2 races by pheno, cope if you think white women leave white men at a statistic larger than 2% for black men (maybe like 5%+ for fat white women)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
posting interracial couples isn't the own you think it is, blacks and whites both slay and are the top 2 races by pheno, cope if you think white women leave white men at a statistic larger than 2% for black men (maybe like 5%+ for fat white women)
Most people, in general, date within their own race. I never denied this and never will.

Yeah he doesn’t have data that’s why we blocked me jfl :lul:

What a cope thread.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
And wtf is it with black guys and worshipping white girls. Thats why I always see black dudes rather go for white landwhales than a hot african chick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and datboijj
And wtf is it with black guys and worshipping white girls. Thats why I always see black dudes rather go for white landwhales than a hot african chick.
You don't leave the house so I doubt that lol. I live next to two college campuses and see black dudes with both good looking non-black and black women all the time ...

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988 and johncruz12345
You don't leave the house so I doubt that lol. I live next to two college campuses and see black dudes with both good looking non-black and black women all the time ...
Bro. Like idk wtf is with black people and low standards, but I'm pretty sure your definition of good looking is probably a """"thick"""" becky.

But anyways if u guys are happy.

I guess I’ll take a trip to Europe next summer and find out

Meme Think GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, Looks234 and 1 other person
I guess I’ll take a trip to Europe next summer and find out

Meme Think GIF
Do it for the social science bro.

Then make threads about it, "Tyronelite's Europe Adventures, Part 1"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Looks234 and tyronelite
actual JBW depends on status(whites have generally higher status and are viewed positively by ethnics) and scarcity

I don't count betabuxxing or getting someone around your looksmatch or lower JBW
wYtHytaEXrF5V0ofPv-oQ_K7k4JL2Z5vjRKBFrx7L4t2f8FZeo2k9u3HqlbgJM5QisyycnfZUPh5S07hbQPjhIxzde9zb-WhNo5rftqeF0sxIe9cevpwV6LeqCt6a3S0AjE_28x0-6zrlGdKh5lwHkJg-ASDotp2R9ypZ7akB16nt9G2uQKoKn0lYSbs3OSlSBQbHmZE60HxM2e8HBqof-2rpGZcnag62qcMOLhYgtImbpBOxipfxWEA5eC3H5EP0j-8Vndeq11vganIdgo52SILZ53nHf_KgyXOqo47ik90BuAcT4AGp2l8jDO9LJ-3IRribyhxImxhLlAcluG1rIVXQu9qSwZPDMlsf-hlHtL3nObo_wJV4lZl-m9IgQZvmjwZpY_ywWQ1IG5xT0GWqkJWMLbZJ8XiPR9SlfMLJwU5spwNTHa3VP0LLjr9EJV2bgfqJbxG7XsmTMoVDL-wAXIOTeIggl8kP2nXs0mUJI1c9e_5DG-aLEcmKu0-MnACpXfnaKZ_2fl7OC4HlO6fkyqSgcs58JArGvmgkJSaUE2s8smso4NTsbbYimtYtkjUi7N0NFkUGXHlAy4ByzWsCxSotKDDrwpToXqjQekjDvnZzbs3dMerLGnXEmYISDuTlDzJi45xOqEXIgO5ArqbUwrwRWlxn9x4oGWzw68Uw9n8c-LCFRinUHRpihXo1bTrrlCjpxWDBL0voY77HXrKQXIL=w367-h637-no

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
pretty observant for a groid

Jbt is the reality (Just be turanid)

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
You've got in the wrong way around, the part you call deep is the basics generally people (normies) perceive whites success with asians as asians exploiting them for their resources although jbw goes deeper into hypergamy in terms of the races general facial traits/bones and social perceived value.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

Im a mentalcel with no dating experience. Where do I start?​

Ive been approached by women several times in my lifetime and now that i'm reaching my mid 20s, I figured it's best to finally put myself out there. However, I literally don't know how to interact with women lol. I feel so fcked. I've struggled w anxiety and autism my entire life, despite being somewhat attractive. Women thought I was just "shy" growing up. Any guys who were in similar situations as me that can give genuine advice? I feel it's pointless to looksmax without personalitymaxxing.

In USA ethnics girls born here lust for white Chad so they can feel like the white girls on tv and not a nerdy Asian Indian or dumpy ghetto black or Mexican

Being with a white man is a status symbol for women and also owning a white woman is a status symbol for men as long as she’s hot

How do people post this kind of content. What I am watching? Are these women just dropping blackpills :blackpill: or is this supposed to be amusing? I don't get it.

JBW isn't cope, your thread has truth but you have mistitled it. The stuff you have mentioned contributes to JBW and other racial fetishes. For black people its BBC, thugmaxxing and being "cool". Asians have high IQ halo (cope for increasing SMV, but it matters) and Indians have no halos which is why they struggle.

It's all status both jbw and jbb...these two races have the highest status in the world.every other race has negative SMV in asia and america.
This is also intentional.anytime a ethnic is on TV he's being cucked or ugly.

Op i mog u to death u narrowcel twincel w ogre soft features

Another coping blackcel let’s see how European women love black men

Marriage isn't same as dating. And their on camera. Unlike america their is a more strong loyalty to their country and their people. Saying they like any minority on camera with all these raging Neo natzi militias would be socially unacceptable for the foids to say. The only way to get a real answer would be to see how a black person or other minority does in the bar/club or social circle scene.

It's all status both jbw and jbb...these two races have the highest status in the world.every other race has negative SMV in asia and america.
True

for "JBB" you have to be from the West, above average height and upper tier in attractiveness.

However, as I mentioned, there some exceptions. For example, the media can drastically affect your perceived value. It's why Orientals and Indians have a hard time in america, despite them being exotic/rare. However, things can be offset by other things. Take a (london) british indian guy vs a indian american vs a india-born indian. If given a choice between these 3, I can 100% bet the indian british guy would have the most romantic/sex appeal to american women based on his appealing exotic accent and stereotypes of london british people, even if he was a normie.
The British accent is so posh! :soy:

However, as I mentioned, there some exceptions. For example, the media can drastically affect your perceived value. It's why Orientals and Indians have a hard time in america, despite them being exotic/rare. However, things can be offset by other things. Take a (london) british indian guy vs a indian american vs a india-born indian. If given a choice between these 3, I can 100% bet the indian british guy would have the most romantic/sex appeal to american women based on his appealing exotic accent and stereotypes of london british people, even if he was a normie.
British curries are poor af living in Londonistan, American women don't want some poor, low IQ curry from London. :LOL:

It's much deeper than people are presenting. My theory is that there's alot more factors no one is considering:

1. Greencard-maxxers:
These are women/people who purely are interested in you, no matter how you look, to seek citizenship in a better country than they're currently in. They don't even care how rich you are, although this would be a plus. These women typically want citizenship in westernized countries (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc) and typically come from second world countries. This also doesn't just apply to white people but to pretty much anyone in a a more favorable country. For example, in the USA, there are black Caribbean women willing to marry black american men simply for the greencard. Just as there are east asian or latin american women willing to marry old white men just to seek citizenship.

article-2320291-19A64A98000005DC-989_1024x615_large.jpg

2. Western-maxxers/Rich-maxxers (Just be western/rich):
Although similar to number one, these women don't care so much for citizenship as much as you being perceived as high value simply because you're from a western country. When the world has all eyes on a select few countries, you're perceived as having a higher SMV than the country the woman currently is in. This doesn't apply to only white people but anyone from a western country. For example, in spain, a black american gets more respect than an african immigrant since that black american is perceived as being wealthier and more educated simply because of their place of origin. It's the same case if you're a rich man. If you're from a country more wealthy than the country you're trying to location-maxx in, you'll be perceived as higher value too. And if you're willing to spend that money on them, an even bigger plus.

The video below is a great example. It's a british-indian guy showing you how our perceived value/prejudice of someone changes based on their country of origin and even I found myself judging this dude in the first few mins. In this case, a british-indian guy is perceived as having higher value than a india-born indian guy.

3. Exotic-maxxing/media-maxxing:
This is when someone isn't used to certain features or ethnicities so they fetishize these features/ethnicities. It's why rich white women go african countries or the caribbean islands for sex tourism with young black dudes. So if you're foreign looking or have features that can be considered exotic, you can do well based on that alone, even if you're an average looking guy. But if you're a good looking foreign guy, you'll do exceptionally well. This obviously isn't always the case but this does play a huge role in attraction if you're a location-maxxer. The difference between this and the other 2 points is that it doesn't only apply from country to country but even within the same country. It also doesn't just apply to westerners! Although, a white american who moves to asia will have higher value than a white croatian guy (simply because of perceived status). Another thing is that this isn't even limited to looks but also accents, mannerisms, culture, and media presence. If you have a foreign accent that sounds appealing/arousing, it can be a turn on simply because you're exotic. If you come from a culture that is perceived to be more appealing (like being more romantic or masculine), it can be a turn on based on stereotypes alone lol. If you're always in the media (like movies or music), you'll become more desirable. Think of a french guy going to america. People think french guys are these romantic guys who know how to treat women very well. Top this with a nice sounding accent = fetishized because of the exotic appeal.

Take a look at these black guys. They're doing well in places like Germany, Ukraine, France, and even Poland simply because of our huge presence in the media, on top of us being seen as "exotic" since we aren't as common there (on top of us already slaying in the USA and UK):

3ldz5x4rqny51.jpg
uxtbgg5ztwe31.jpg
5si00qx1wge61.jpg
hq9alz81q7f61.jpg
gmg5b4k9irp61.jpg
35605jxfms651.jpg
0yi6v5ulujq31.png
ierocufmr5571.jpg

It's why even these guys who could be considered 3.5-5.5/10 can still score women well above their looksmatch:

7rewrfgdsh361.jpg
View attachment 1241869
unwuro0osw961.jpg
View attachment 1241870
Ddt4-v6VAAAgf0u.jpg
7hobzl0yltb51.jpg
wp20sditki151.jpg
g0hpn9ujn9a51.jpg
nv1ktd7ttuf61.jpg

All in all, these factors can play alot into one another and even compliment each other. For example, you could be a black american who moves to the Ukraine or a white canadian or german who moves to thailand and have 2 of these in your favor. Both are western/from rich countries and exotic. And if you're a relatively wealthy and even goodlooking, it's an even bigger plus. It doesn't just apply to white people lol.

I know for a fact that short black dude in the kitchen with the fit white amazon is happy as mother fucka.

It's much deeper than people are presenting. My theory is that there's alot more factors no one is considering:

1. Greencard-maxxers:
These are women/people who purely are interested in you, no matter how you look, to seek citizenship in a better country than they're currently in. They don't even care how rich you are, although this would be a plus. These women typically want citizenship in westernized countries (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc) and typically come from second world countries. This also doesn't just apply to white people but to pretty much anyone in a a more favorable country. For example, in the USA, there are black Caribbean women willing to marry black american men simply for the greencard. Just as there are east asian or latin american women willing to marry old white men just to seek citizenship.

article-2320291-19A64A98000005DC-989_1024x615_large.jpg

2. Western-maxxers/Rich-maxxers (Just be western/rich):
Although similar to number one, these women don't care so much for citizenship as much as you being perceived as high value simply because you're from a western country. When the world has all eyes on a select few countries, you're perceived as having a higher SMV than the country the woman currently is in. This doesn't apply to only white people but anyone from a western country. For example, in spain, a black american gets more respect than an african immigrant since that black american is perceived as being wealthier and more educated simply because of their place of origin. It's the same case if you're a rich man. If you're from a country more wealthy than the country you're trying to location-maxx in, you'll be perceived as higher value too. And if you're willing to spend that money on them, an even bigger plus.

The video below is a great example. It's a british-indian guy showing you how our perceived value/prejudice of someone changes based on their country of origin and even I found myself judging this dude in the first few mins. In this case, a british-indian guy is perceived as having higher value than a india-born indian guy.

3. Exotic-maxxing/media-maxxing:
This is when someone isn't used to certain features or ethnicities so they fetishize these features/ethnicities. It's why rich white women go african countries or the caribbean islands for sex tourism with young black dudes. So if you're foreign looking or have features that can be considered exotic, you can do well based on that alone, even if you're an average looking guy. But if you're a good looking foreign guy, you'll do exceptionally well. This obviously isn't always the case but this does play a huge role in attraction if you're a location-maxxer. The difference between this and the other 2 points is that it doesn't only apply from country to country but even within the same country. It also doesn't just apply to westerners! Although, a white american who moves to asia will have higher value than a white croatian guy (simply because of perceived status). Another thing is that this isn't even limited to looks but also accents, mannerisms, culture, and media presence. If you have a foreign accent that sounds appealing/arousing, it can be a turn on simply because you're exotic. If you come from a culture that is perceived to be more appealing (like being more romantic or masculine), it can be a turn on based on stereotypes alone lol. If you're always in the media (like movies or music), you'll become more desirable. Think of a french guy going to america. People think french guys are these romantic guys who know how to treat women very well. Top this with a nice sounding accent = fetishized because of the exotic appeal.

Take a look at these black guys. They're doing well in places like Germany, Ukraine, France, and even Poland simply because of our huge presence in the media, on top of us being seen as "exotic" since we aren't as common there (on top of us already slaying in the USA and UK):

3ldz5x4rqny51.jpg
uxtbgg5ztwe31.jpg
5si00qx1wge61.jpg
hq9alz81q7f61.jpg
gmg5b4k9irp61.jpg
35605jxfms651.jpg
0yi6v5ulujq31.png
ierocufmr5571.jpg

It's why even these guys who could be considered 3.5-5.5/10 can still score women well above their looksmatch:

7rewrfgdsh361.jpg
View attachment 1241869
unwuro0osw961.jpg
View attachment 1241870
Ddt4-v6VAAAgf0u.jpg
7hobzl0yltb51.jpg
wp20sditki151.jpg
g0hpn9ujn9a51.jpg
nv1ktd7ttuf61.jpg

All in all, these factors can play alot into one another and even compliment each other. For example, you could be a black american who moves to the Ukraine or a white canadian or german who moves to thailand and have 2 of these in your favor. Both are western/from rich countries and exotic. And if you're a relatively wealthy and even goodlooking, it's an even bigger plus. It doesn't just apply to white people lol.

media doesn't have that much of a effect the reason asian men don't do as well is because their shorter on avg and have smaller penis.

Meanwhile that faggot @Blackgymmax will complain about how hard it is to be a nigger. Try being curry, you'd rope in a week.