OP JBW IS COPE, LIFEFUEL FOR ETHNICS WTF

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Professional
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
994
Reputation
1,052
Time online
20d 12h 39m
Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 whos that guy in ur avi u and WontStopNorwooding @WontStopNorwooding have
 
Ethereal

Ethereal

Zephir
Joined
Aug 25, 2021
Posts
2,909
Reputation
4,143
Time online
46d 18h 6m
I can pass as north west indian
Snapchat-1678267662.jpg
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,360
Reputation
34,494
Time online
74d 4h 36m
Big Nosecel said:
Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 whos that guy in ur avi u and WontStopNorwooding @WontStopNorwooding have
Bvnny. @Bvnny.
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
21,477
Reputation
56,010
Time online
179d 9h 7m
TeraCope54 said:
Unironically looksmatched.
why do you guys always cope with this shit
they are not looksmatched at all
one looks like some curry subhuman
the other is a white girl

just phenowise the smv difference is tremendous, she can easily get a better looking white guy.
 
TeraCope54

TeraCope54

Zephir
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
2,232
Reputation
6,453
Time online
57d 1h 7m
volcelfatcel said:
why do you guys always cope with this shit
they are not looksmatched at all
one looks like some curry subhuman
the other is a white girl

just phenowise the smv difference is tremendous, she can easily get a better looking white guy.
Nah, look at her hair, nose, face. Call me volcel, but I wouldn't. Deathnics are inflating white female smv because of their white worship.
 
looksmaxxer234

looksmaxxer234

Zephir
Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Posts
24,957
Reputation
90,220
Time online
278d 5h 34m
volcelfatcel said:
why do you guys always cope with this shit
they are not looksmatched at all
one looks like some curry subhuman
the other is a white girl

just phenowise the smv difference is tremendous, she can easily get a better looking white guy.
Teracope54


“Looksmatched”
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
21,477
Reputation
56,010
Time online
179d 9h 7m
TeraCope54 said:
Nah, look at her hair, nose, face. Call me volcel, but I wouldn't. Deathnics are inflating white female smv because of their white worship.
no everyone is inflating white female smv because white females tend to be the most wide appeal attractive jfl
just like yours is inflated with asian women worshipping white males

she terramogs the male undoubtedly but doesn't look good at all, the curry is fat as shit she is thin just facially looking at her
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
21,477
Reputation
56,010
Time online
179d 9h 7m
looksmaxxer234 said:
volcelfatcel said:
no everyone is inflating white female smv because white females tend to be the most wide appeal attractive jfl
just like yours is inflated with asian women worshipping white males

she terramogs the male undoubtedly but doesn't look good at all, the curry is fat as shit she is thin just facially looking at her

if theyre looksmatched then U @USER0213 is med passing
 
Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
5,235
Reputation
11,480
Time online
75d 16h 54m
volcelfatcel said:
why do you guys always cope with this shit
The entire Blackpill revolves around looks matter so when they see shit like this their programming goes haywire. Because if they admit she mogs him HARD but since his ugly ass is still able to get her then it means when it comes to themselves there’s something bigger at play than just their face. Maybe they just weird fucks who aren’t pleasant to be around, that’s why they can’t get a girlfriend. It’s much easier to say “my face is the reason I can’t get a foid” than to say “there’s something wrong with my personality (unironically) that turns off girls”
It’s why they’ll use other copes of ugly guy with foid like “beta cuck relationship” “muh he’s a chadlite or above average” etc.

Incels have to protect their worldview because if that comes crashing down :feelswhy:
 
Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Professional
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
994
Reputation
1,052
Time online
20d 12h 39m
Frank Jack said:
The entire Blackpill revolves around looks matter so when they see shit like this their programming goes haywire. Because if they admit she mogs him HARD but since his ugly ass is still able to get her then it means when it comes to themselves there’s something bigger at play than just their face. Maybe they just weird fucks who aren’t pleasant to be around, that’s why they can’t get a girlfriend. It’s much easier to say “my face is the reason I can’t get a foid” than to say “there’s something wrong with my personality (unironically) that turns off girls”
It’s why they’ll use other copes of ugly guy with foid like “beta cuck relationship” “muh he’s a chadlite or above average” etc.

Incels have to protect their worldview because if that comes crashing down :feelswhy:
Bluepill is legit sometimes, I asked this girl who had a subhuman boyfriend if she's attracted to him, and she said yh he isn't that good-looking but she loves his personality and loves being around him. My own fucking sister chose a guy who would be rated a 3/10 here and shes atleast a 6, they met online and she decided to give him a chance and they met, she told me he isn't physically the most attractive but his plans for the future, mature attitude and how he treats her turns her on. :feelswat: Lookspill where are u plz :feelswah::feelswah:
 
Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Professional
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
994
Reputation
1,052
Time online
20d 12h 39m
volcelfatcel said:
why do you guys always cope with this shit
they are not looksmatched at all
one looks like some curry subhuman
the other is a white girl

just phenowise the smv difference is tremendous, she can easily get a better looking white guy.
look at his username, that's all you need to know :lul:
 
RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

لسانك حصانك إن صنته صانك وإن أهنته أهانك
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Posts
3,963
Reputation
5,506
Time online
46d 1h 22m
Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Elementalist
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Posts
843
Reputation
757
Time online
13d 13h 49m
Frank Jack said:
The entire Blackpill revolves around looks matter so when they see shit like this their programming goes haywire. Because if they admit she mogs him HARD but since his ugly ass is still able to get her then it means when it comes to themselves there’s something bigger at play than just their face. Maybe they just weird fucks who aren’t pleasant to be around, that’s why they can’t get a girlfriend. It’s much easier to say “my face is the reason I can’t get a foid” than to say “there’s something wrong with my personality (unironically) that turns off girls”
It’s why they’ll use other copes of ugly guy with foid like “beta cuck relationship” “muh he’s a chadlite or above average” etc.

Incels have to protect their worldview because if that comes crashing down :feelswhy:
Incels will also say they are just friends and not fucking lol
The biggest chad on This forum amnesia even says that there's so much more at play than looks.
He gets ghosted for being too good looking and intimidating the women.
Women are the most insecure beings on earth. You can mog then too hard otherwise they'll choose a medium ugly over you
 
Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Elementalist
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Posts
843
Reputation
757
Time online
13d 13h 49m
Chadethnic101 said:
Incels will also say they are just friends and not fucking lol
The biggest chad on This forum amnesia even says that there's so much more at play than looks.
He gets ghosted for being too good looking and intimidating the women.
Women are the most insecure beings on earth. You can mog then too hard otherwise they'll choose a medium ugly over you
Cant mog*
 
noodlelover

noodlelover

Enthusiast
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Posts
436
Reputation
370
Time online
6d 11h 16m
Chadethnic101 said:
Incels will also say they are just friends and not fucking lol
The biggest chad on This forum amnesia even says that there's so much more at play than looks.
He gets ghosted for being too good looking and intimidating the women.
Women are the most insecure beings on earth. You can mog then too hard otherwise they'll choose a medium ugly over you
Amnesia gives off a serial killer vibe in his pictures. Women have more than one Chad to choose from.
 
Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Elementalist
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Posts
843
Reputation
757
Time online
13d 13h 49m
noodlelover said:
Amnesia gives off a serial killer vibe in his pictures. Women have more than one Chad to choose from.
Thats a halo when you are chad pretty much (unique vibe).. Look at Ramirez , Ted Bundy etc
He is probs a little awkward irl and his personality isn't congruent with his looks so women are put off possibly.
Plus he probs makes girls feel insecure coz he mogs most hard
 
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Aspiring craniomaxillofacial surgeon
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Posts
9,775
Reputation
12,654
Time online
110d 19h 32m
TeraCope54 said:
Nah, look at her hair, nose, face. Call me volcel, but I wouldn't. Deathnics are inflating white female smv because of their white worship.
She is my exact looksmatch and i am a LTN
 
Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
793
Reputation
918
Time online
7d 2h 24m
I don't want to put down a fellow South Asian but like, he would be low tier even in South Asia :lul:
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
29
Views
1K
L
Adriana Lima
Replies
6
Views
252
Chadethnic101
Chadethnic101
M
Replies
21
Views
681
cumbutamoren
cumbutamoren
Beastimmung
Replies
10
Views
218
aBetterMii
aBetterMii
Ethereal
Discussion JBW is cope
Replies
37
Views
381
datboijj
datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top