Unironically looksmatched.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
Unironically looksmatched.
why do you guys always cope with this shit
they are not looksmatched at all
one looks like some curry subhuman
the other is a white girl

just phenowise the smv difference is tremendous, she can easily get a better looking white guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, .👽., Primordial and 5 others

just phenowise the smv difference is tremendous, she can easily get a better looking white guy.
Nah, look at her hair, nose, face. Call me volcel, but I wouldn't. Deathnics are inflating white female smv because of their white worship.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MissLexotan6MG, Gaia262 and 2 others

Teracope54
E7AA56C0 4D88 47A1 80A4 E909BB5277F2

“Looksmatched”
20EF9628 31F3 4EB4 BBCA ACEA3A367780
6F3AE98E FE86 41E2 B167 FB902207D180

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
Nah, look at her hair, nose, face. Call me volcel, but I wouldn't. Deathnics are inflating white female smv because of their white worship.
no everyone is inflating white female smv because white females tend to be the most wide appeal attractive jfl
just like yours is inflated with asian women worshipping white males

she terramogs the male undoubtedly but doesn't look good at all, the curry is fat as shit she is thin just facially looking at her

no everyone is inflating white female smv because white females tend to be the most wide appeal attractive jfl
just like yours is inflated with asian women worshipping white males

she terramogs the male undoubtedly but doesn't look good at all, the curry is fat as shit she is thin just facially looking at her

if theyre looksmatched then @USER0213 is med passing

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
The entire Blackpill revolves around looks matter so when they see shit like this their programming goes haywire. Because if they admit she mogs him HARD but since his ugly ass is still able to get her then it means when it comes to themselves there’s something bigger at play than just their face. Maybe they just weird fucks who aren’t pleasant to be around, that’s why they can’t get a girlfriend. It’s much easier to say “my face is the reason I can’t get a foid” than to say “there’s something wrong with my personality (unironically) that turns off girls”
It’s why they’ll use other copes of ugly guy with foid like “beta cuck relationship” “muh he’s a chadlite or above average” etc.

Incels have to protect their worldview because if that comes crashing down :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15849, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
The entire Blackpill revolves around looks matter so when they see shit like this their programming goes haywire. Because if they admit she mogs him HARD but since his ugly ass is still able to get her then it means when it comes to themselves there’s something bigger at play than just their face. Maybe they just weird fucks who aren’t pleasant to be around, that’s why they can’t get a girlfriend. It’s much easier to say “my face is the reason I can’t get a foid” than to say “there’s something wrong with my personality (unironically) that turns off girls”
It’s why they’ll use other copes of ugly guy with foid like “beta cuck relationship” “muh he’s a chadlite or above average” etc.

Incels have to protect their worldview because if that comes crashing down :feelswhy:
Bluepill is legit sometimes, I asked this girl who had a subhuman boyfriend if she's attracted to him, and she said yh he isn't that good-looking but she loves his personality and loves being around him. My own fucking sister chose a guy who would be rated a 3/10 here and shes atleast a 6, they met online and she decided to give him a chance and they met, she told me he isn't physically the most attractive but his plans for the future, mature attitude and how he treats her turns her on. :feelswat: Lookspill where are u plz :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ManzareK, Beetlejuice and 3 others

look at his username, that's all you need to know :lul:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Incels will also say they are just friends and not fucking lol
The biggest chad on This forum amnesia even says that there's so much more at play than looks.
He gets ghosted for being too good looking and intimidating the women.
Women are the most insecure beings on earth. You can mog then too hard otherwise they'll choose a medium ugly over you

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Biiyo03, Primordial and 1 other person
The biggest chad on This forum amnesia even says that there's so much more at play than looks.
Women are the most insecure beings on earth. You can mog then too hard otherwise they'll choose a medium ugly over you
Cant mog*

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Amnesia gives off a serial killer vibe in his pictures. Women have more than one Chad to choose from.

Amnesia gives off a serial killer vibe in his pictures. Women have more than one Chad to choose from.
Thats a halo when you are chad pretty much (unique vibe).. Look at Ramirez , Ted Bundy etc
He is probs a little awkward irl and his personality isn't congruent with his looks so women are put off possibly.
Plus he probs makes girls feel insecure coz he mogs most hard

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11758 and noodlelover
She is my exact looksmatch and i am a LTN

I don't want to put down a fellow South Asian but like, he would be low tier even in South Asia :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209