Jbw is real

mltn2mtn

mltn2mtn

Late pubertycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Posts
5,609
Reputation
5,355
I’ve realized how much privilege I have just because I’m a white male. I work in a restaurant and get treated by old people good js due to my ethnicity imo, bc im white, mtn, with dirty blonde hair. A couple weeks ago an old dude told me he has some money for me (I’m a busboy, I’m not supposed to get tipped by customers anyways), and when his wife was taking out the money he said “my wife’s such a Jew with money” and started laughing. Just based off that comment, I doubt bro would’ve gave me any money if I wasn’t white.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Matt Fat, D02, yyk117 and 7 others
water

over for deathnics
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02, pfl, Resonant and 2 others
1000022847
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: them streets b cold, Resonant and mltn2mtn
Alr well there’s more ig, my school requires everyone to wear an id in school. Well last year I used to walk in school without my id and only one security guard would usually say something to me (they are all white males). The most brutal shit I saw was when this black kid walked into my school, got harassed by all 4 security guards, and sent to detention for not having his id.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: D02 and Resonant
it'll only get better with time I assume:ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and mltn2mtn
it'll only get better with time I assume:ogre:
yeah I’m not racist, Jbw is just real idk why ethnics would deny it. White people do get treated differently genuinely.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Roara and Resonant
I’ve realized how much privilege I have just because I’m a white male. I work in a restaurant and get treated by old people good js due to my ethnicity imo, bc im white, mtn, with dirty blonde hair. A couple weeks ago an old dude told me he has some money for me (I’m a busboy, I’m not supposed to get tipped by customers anyways), and when his wife was taking out the money he said “my wife’s such a Jew with money” and started laughing. Just based off that comment, I doubt bro would’ve gave me any money if I wasn’t white.
it depends on the country, but white halo is definitely prominent in 3rd world ethnic countries
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
I’ve realized how much privilege I have just because I’m a white male. I work in a restaurant and get treated by old people good js due to my ethnicity imo, bc im white, mtn, with dirty blonde hair. A couple weeks ago an old dude told me he has some money for me (I’m a busboy, I’m not supposed to get tipped by customers anyways), and when his wife was taking out the money he said “my wife’s such a Jew with money” and started laughing. Just based off that comment, I doubt bro would’ve gave me any money if I wasn’t white.
Water, that’s why I’m very grateful for my white side. It could’ve been worse
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and mltn2mtn
it depends on the country, but white halo is definitely prominent in 3rd world ethnic countries
I live in America in a 70% white neighborhood, Jbw is law even here.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Just be white for what?

Extinction perhaps

1790649502150
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dolorous, dumbassnga, whiskers52 and 2 others
Did you read anything I wrote? White people without a doubt are have extreme privileges socially.
didnt read a single word cant lie
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and mltn2mtn
Do you recommend mixing?
If I have kids it’s just gonna be with another white person. I do find Asian foids pretty hot, but idk I would never be able to have a kid with an Asian girl imo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
didnt read a single word cant lie
Yeah it’s not a racist post low iq post, it’s js about my experiences as a white guy/ the privilege I’ve noticed I receive js bc I’m white
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Joeseminate
If I have kids it’s just gonna be with another white person. I do find Asian foids pretty hot, but idk I would never be able to have a kid with an Asian girl imo.
Anything but EA bro, most of the time they will go ER
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo
I’ve realized how much privilege I have just because I’m a white male. I work in a restaurant and get treated by old people good js due to my ethnicity imo, bc im white, mtn, with dirty blonde hair. A couple weeks ago an old dude told me he has some money for me (I’m a busboy, I’m not supposed to get tipped by customers anyways), and when his wife was taking out the money he said “my wife’s such a Jew with money” and started laughing. Just based off that comment, I doubt bro would’ve gave me any money if I wasn’t white.
dummest shi i read today
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mltn2mtn
us shitskins wish we had white halo and white smv instead we need fake birth rate charts to cope
 
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mltn2mtn and dumbassnga
How @dumbassnga
calling it jbw when its just old people being nice to someone young

most old people are just very nice to everyone in general

jbw only applies in shit countries like turkey or sudan where yu rarely see a white person
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mltn2mtn
water

growing up in a arab country i was treated like a supermodel in most places just because i was white
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
calling it jbw when its just old people being nice to someone young

most old people are just very nice to everyone in general

jbw only applies in shit countries like turkey or sudan where yu rarely see a white person
Did you not read the comment the dude said to me? I don’t think you realize how many white people have insane biases against people of any other ethnicity that’s not white.
 
us shitskins wish we had white halo and white smv instead we need fake birth rate charts to cope
Alr bro it’s not that bad tho like I do know a couple lightskins that slay hella.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
34
Views
149
arima6_
arima6_
Nyrо
Replies
54
Views
225
7472
7472
horseman
Replies
2
Views
47
bdizzle1
bdizzle1
milkshake_addict
Discussion FATALISM IS REAL
Replies
49
Views
191
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
leon kennedy
Replies
1
Views
14
Nutt
Nutt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top