JBW theory btfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
so if causoid traits are the most attractive wouldnt africans in the sahara look more caucasoid because women would actively choose caucasoid traits. Well no they didnt, thats why blacks have Prognathism. then are you gonna claim prognathism is an attractive trait, because it was chosen by women who reproduced?
there is literally 0 evolutionary incentive for women to somehow be biologically hardwired to prefer europeans, when albinos in africa are killed.

Blackpillers always say women are biologically hardwired to go for white men, even tho there are 1000 cases of this not occuring and these retards claim it is an outlier JFL those outliers are literal evidence that there is no biological hardwiring.

look even currys who have the worst "smv" somehow got a stacy with a million options, like most of these blackpillers claim. Why would these stacys who are on the top of the SMV ladder date an ugly curry? Because women hardly have any standards, and especally leftist women will belive the "anti-white rehtoric" and think white men are evil or something and date a minority to "get back' at the "evil white guy"
WiNINDK.jpg

i can bet you this girl would have billions of options irl and on tinder but she ended up with rajesh there Jfl, so somehow her "biological hardwiring" malfunctioned?

There is literally 0 biological incentive for women to go for white men, like i mentioned above. And muh betabuxx is out of the argument because women can easily find some white betabuxx, and she's obviously being intimate with him which rarely happens in betabuxx relationships.

1605002974674-png.795859

its literally mostly women who dont want to be casual and committed relationships. Most relationships that come online are not from tinder, if you believe that you're mentally retarded because barely any one uses tinder
1605003004981-png.795860

so you're telling me that less than 2% of the population that uses tinder is directly responsible for the online relationships? @BigBiceps

No retard, most of those meeting through online bullshit is still through freind circles on social media like instagram, snapchat etc
1605002785837-png.795852

And furthermore tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm just randomly chooses who gets matched.

Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Inscol, Melo95 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Jamal2222, WideZygos and 8 others
it appears to me that white people live indeed rentfree in your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Inscol, Tyronecell and 9 others
dn rd

shit thread op

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8090
8F387700 34C2 49A7 8F48 4F6742AF888E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 8090
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 9699
FXD5i3D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: piscicide, Deleted member 9511, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
t. homo with a chico avi
haha what a totally original roast, you sure you havent used that one before you fuckin mumbai streetshitter?

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum and HighIQcel

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Inscol, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Ban this reddit cunt already

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 7753
It is indeed a better argument than your whole thread.
no it isnt, its a shitty meme used by retards with single digit iq and the attention span of deformed down syndrome fetus who cant read for more than 5 mins

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
ban him! ban him he's making me upset, i cant bother reading a thread because im a brainlet
banned for being too much of a greycel

• +1
race hierarchy is definitely a thing man you have to accept that whites have a huge smv advantage and only ethnic chads can compete because chads are their own species

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Baldingman1998, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
no it isnt, its a shitty meme used by retards with single digit iq and the attention span of deformed down syndrome fetus who cant read for more than 5 mins
Ok, I guess. Your thread is shit nontheless.

haha really funny buddy, keep jerking off to chico in ur basement, instead of actaully reading my arguments
what are you trying to achieve tbh? are you seriously trying to tell us that curries have the same smv as whites? jfl youre so dumb

if that was the case then explain why a chad curry @SubhumanCurrycel is a virgin? its not as easy as you make it out to be jfl

race hierarchy is definitely a thing man you have to accept that whites have a huge smv advantage and only ethnic chads can compete because chads are their own species
did u even bother reading my thread, most racial hierachy bullshit is on online dating where the gender ratios are way more men then women.

Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.

• +1
Ok, I guess. Your thread is shit nontheless.
what are you trying to achieve tbh? are you seriously trying to tell us that curries have the same smv as whites? jfl youre so dumb

if that was the case then explain why a chad curry @SubhumanCurrycel is a virgin? its not as easy as you make it out to be jfl

also that guy is bald, as well as a major aspie

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, thecaste and SubhumanCurrycel
again jbw is a slight cope the best thing about whites is coloring thats it they don't have a better bone structure the everage curry mogs the average white guy and im white saying this

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
it is debatable
noodle whores all crave big white cocks jfl at your greycel iq

also that guy is bald, as well as a major aspie
People here think its my race that sentences me to death no nigga its the fact that I've been bald since fucking 13

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Uglybrazilian, Melo95 and 5 others
it is debatable
the very rare examples of aisan women with white men is because of betabuxxing, or because they live in america in a white city where they cannot date aisan men. how can you not get basic biology through your homosexual head, saying "noodlewhores all like white men" is the most retarded arguement in existence.

• +1
People here think its my race that sentences me to death no nigga its the fact that I've been bald since fucking 13
ur balding and you probably dont have a great social circle, am i right? even if o'pry was balding he'd have somewhat disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel

the very rare examples of aisan women with white men is because of betabuxxing, or because they live in america in a white city where they cannot date aisan men. how can you not get basic biology through your homosexual head, saying "noodlewhores all like white men" is the most retarded arguement in existence.
your argument makes sense only if noodlewhores are not seeing white men, but bc now you have ppl of different races living in continents they dont belong in, this naturalistic thinking you have becomes nothing short of a fallacy

white men living in asia are competing with asian men, and they mog them because of exotic features and height

just lol if you think a white man in india wouldnt get pussy

huge cope you would look better with a white pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
again jbw is a slight cope the best thing about whites is coloring thats it they don't have a better bone structure the everage curry mogs the average white guy and im white saying this
yep there both causoid generally, and both races mainly date each other lol

• +1
More thoughtful, well supported civil arguments as always, I see. I like how people
here always bring evidence to prove their point, instead of resorting to name calling and ad hominem attacks

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, reptiles and 6ft7Mogger
your argument makes sense only if noodlewhores are not seeing white men, but bc now you have ppl of different races living in continents they dont belong in, this naturalistic thinking you have becomes nothing short of a fallacy

white men living in asia are competing with asian men, and they mog them because of exotic features and height

just lol if you think a white man in india wouldnt get pussy
white men who date aisan men are dating the bottom of the barrel gold diggers and filipinas, and get the same results as aisan guys with aisan girls

dont believe those aalready "good looking" white guys going to aisa and having good results and its basic science

" in selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable. "

you're telling me that some random negroid who has never seen a european man, would somehow have biological wiring to be attracted to white men? sounds retarded, jbw is made up by coping ethnics who have never been out of their basement

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4106
white men who date aisan men are dating the bottom of the barrel gold diggers and filipinas, and get the same results as aisan guys with aisan girls

dont believe those aalready "good looking" white guys going to aisa and having good results and its basic science

" in selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable. "

you're telling me that some random negroid who has never seen a european man, would somehow have biological wiring to be attracted to white men? sounds retarded, jbw is made up by coping ethnics who have never been out of their basement

yeah well we dont live in cavemen times you fucking retard, everyone knows what a whiteman looks like

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
More thoughtful, well supported civil arguments as always, I see. I like how people
here always bring evidence to prove their point, instead of resorting to name calling and ad hominem attacks
this fourm will never not throw insults, i'd be happy to not insult people if they didnt do the same things to me, instead they just say "cope" jfl

• +1
yeah well we dont live in cavemen times you fucking retard, everyone knows what a whiteman looks like
ur not adressing my point

the blackpill states women are biologically attracted to white men, while this is 100% false

• +1
Huge cope.

did u even bother reading my thread, most racial hierachy bullshit is on online dating where the gender ratios are way more men then women.

Whites are on average taller, broader, richer and also given the west is the dominant culture they also have status. You don't think jbc would be legit if the average Indian height was 6ft, blue eyes were dominant and gdp was $50,000?

there is literally 0 evolutionary incentive for women to somehow be biologically hardwired to prefer europeans, when albinos in africa are killed.
:feelswhat:

ur not adressing my point

the blackpill states women are biologically attracted to white men, while this is 100% false
your point is true if we only were exposed to people of our own race, this isnt the case anymore

stop being so stupid jfc

Whites are on average taller, broader, richer and also given the west is the dominant culture they also have status. You don't think jbc would be legit if the average Indian height was 6ft, blue eyes were dominant and gdp was $50,000?
those things arent even relevant, average curry is what 5'8 and average white guy is 5'10? You see ugly white soy effeminate guys with girls, women want some submissive guy that can follow them around because of the retarded feminst idelogy

you still havent addressed
Huge cope.

• +1
your point is true if we only were exposed to people of our own race, this isnt the case anymore

stop being so stupid jfc
still didnt address that:
people still feel more closer to another person of their race dude, i dont how this is so hard to accept, thats why there are like 15% of inter racial marriages in america

• +1
still didnt address that:
people still feel more closer to another person of their race dude, i dont how this is so hard to accept, thats why there are like 15% of inter racial marriages in america
I JUST FUCKING ADDRESSED IT YOU FUCKING DUMB GREYCEL

WHAT DO U THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT???????

Brazil sperm donor

Explain this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
albinos were one of the reasons whites developed that white pigment also africans sexually selcted prognathism

" " in selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable. "

• +1
Whites have always been seen as High status not only now but throughout history
It is what it is

This is hardwired within us

Status
Not open for further replies.