JBW theory btfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
albinos were one of the reasons whites developed that white pigment also africans sexually selcted prognathism

" " in selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable. "
The fuck are you talking about?
What do albinos which are basically blacks with a skin disease have to do with Europeans?

everyone knows brazil is very white worshipping and a lot of brazzilians have european descent anyway, women wanting to have white children is most likely because they are white or want there own children to look whiter to be "upper class", the same way white skin is associated with upper class - THIS IS 100% CULTURAL
" in selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable. "
I JUST FUCKING ADDRESSED IT YOU FUCKING DUMB GREYCEL

WHAT DO U THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT???????
" your point is true if we only were exposed to people of our own race, this isnt the case anymore "

do you not know what hamilitans law is

" Price which has become known as Hamilton's rule. ... According to Hamilton's rule, kin selection causes genes to increase in frequency when the genetic relatedness of a recipient to an actor multiplied by the benefit to the recipient is greater than the reproductive cost to the actor. "

also the majority of the USA is white so of coarse women will pair of whites because that is ALL THAT IS AVAILABLE

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
how is prognathism is an attractive trait? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
kid you dont know anything about the blackpill go back to reddit

everyone knows brazil is very white worshipping and a lot of brazzilians have european descent anyway, women wanting to have white children is most likely because they are white or want there own children to look whiter to be "upper class", the same way white skin is associated with upper class - THIS IS 100% CULTURAL
So you're admitting Brazilian women prefer white guys.
Why don't they want to have half-Indian/Asian kids? These people are upper class and successful too.

those things arent even relevant, average curry is what 5'8 and average white guy is 5'10? You see ugly white soy effeminate guys with girls, women want some submissive guy that can follow them around because of the retarded feminst idelogy

you still havent addressed
" in selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable. "

I don't know man, maybe evolutionary biology is overrode by culture because you can't deny that a lot of people prefer white guys and girls. Maybe it's the over exposure to attractive white celebrities since childhood and that's left a lasting impression. There's definitely an interesting discussion that can be had over jbw theory. For now I think it's fair to say that a 7/10 white beats a 7/10 ethnic appeal wise, the line gets blurry when you pass chad territory and also long term these awmf couples breakdown too when the asian woman realises they're with a pathetic low income, low status white male. I liked the points you brought up but those alone aren't enough to dissuade most members here from jbw theory.

ur balding and you probably dont have a great social circle, am i right? even if o'pry was balding he'd have somewhat disadvantage
I dont have a social circle at all lol except for a few gooks who I play league of legends with in the holidays
huge cope you would look better with a white pheno
would still look shit without hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6217
Genetics are passed when they are functional or aesthetic pleasing. Look at a paw for example. The bright colours have 0 functional benefits and the brightest most colourfull paw is consistented the most attractive. To think purely functional on a biological level is wrong.

I agree with the hardwired part of skincolour. Bone and hair is also important and not skin colour alone. Skin colour can be a failo and you need to compensate with bone, hair, personality and lifestyle if it's not the preferred one. Also of alot of people prefer an certein skin colour,but those are the minority and with an abundance of people who have that skin colour, making bones,face and hair an more important factor. Another factor is luck or the "outliers".

About that part that most womans dont want an relationship. That's prob true, however love isnt a choise and the moment you fall deeply in love you want an relationship with that person so I dont see any good argument from that.

Also tinder is like real life but more aggravated. People usually fall for one of the most attractive of the group. And if you know 20 people it's way easier for anyone to fall for someone, but on online dating people got access to more different people. So why chase that 6/10 male, the hottest male you know if you can chase an 8/10 male online.

The use of dating sites to meet people is rising heavenly and with corona it will skyrocket no new heights, and unfortunately on dating sites looks play an really important role and so also skin colour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
I dont have a social circle at all lol except for a few gooks who I play league of legends with in the holidays

Lol you can have god tier pheno but balding is a death sentence regardless of race, hair transplant would ascend you hard. Also women prefer tanned men to white men, a lot of ethnics can get a golden tan.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
@6ft7Mogger you prob shouldn't make a thread like this in a forum that's mostly white and white worshiping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and johncruz12345
it appears to me that white people live indeed rentfree in your head

Nah its really your types who project we preach the looks pill and you add in retarded theories like evoultion favouring races i mean who lives in whos heads rent free?

your argument makes sense only if noodlewhores are not seeing white men, but bc now you have ppl of different races living in continents they dont belong in, this naturalistic thinking you have becomes nothing short of a fallacy

white men living in asia are competing with asian men, and they mog them because of exotic features and height

just lol if you think a white man in india wouldnt get pussy

1 asian women dont seek white men from those in asian countries i havent seen that to be the case the best i have is western asians who your right do prefer white people in general but you know what asians and indian women prefer black males if they were born and raised in india its called self hatred it happens when you live in a society where your the minority.

2 if your using the exotic argument this applies for blacks and indians as well exotic just means different and good looking assuming this to be the case blacks indians should do just as well assuming they are good looking this isnt a jbw though its just be exotic theory.

3 rd point unlike op i dont think there is kin selection in humans we seem to prefer genetic hetrozygosity

Lol. It's always Asians who play league.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
1 asian women dont seek white men from those in asian countries i havent seen that to be the case the best i have is western asians who your right do prefer white people in general but you know what asians and indian women prefer black males if they were born and raised in india its called self hatred it happens when you live in a society where your the minority.

2 if your using the exotic argument this applies for blacks and indians as well exotic just means different and good looking assuming this to be the case blacks indians should do just as well assuming they are good looking this isnt a jbw though its just be exotic theory.

3 rd point unlike op i dont think there is kin selection in humans we seem to prefer genetic hetrozygosity
Asian girls don't "seek" white guys, but they do well in Asian countries.

Genetics are passed when they are functional or aesthetic pleasing. Look at a paw for example. The bright colours have 0 functional benefits and the brightest most colourfull paw is consistented the most attractive. To think purely functional on a biological level is wrong.

I agree with the hardwired part of skincolour. Bone and hair is also important and not skin colour alone. Skin colour can be a failo and you need to compensate with bone, hair, personality and lifestyle if it's not the preferred one. Also of alot of people prefer an certein skin colour,but those are the minority and with an abundance of people who have that skin colour, making bones,face and hair an more important factor. Another factor is luck or the "outliers".

About that part that most womans dont want an relationship. That's prob true, however love isnt a choise and the moment you fall deeply in love you want an relationship with that person so I dont see any good argument from that.

Also tinder is like real life but more aggravated. People usually fall for one of the most attractive of the group. And if you know 20 people it's way easier for anyone to fall for someone, but on online dating people got access to more different people. So why chase that 6/10 male, the hottest male you know if you can chase an 8/10 male online.

The use of dating sites to meet people is rising heavenly and with corona it will skyrocket no new heights, and unfortunately on dating sites looks play an really important role and so also skin colour.

1 paragraph 1 is hugely debateable but even then assuming looks is based off external factors that serve no genetic survival purpose but rather serves to excherbate a trait that was once seen as beautiful this trait only applies to people who are off the same geogralhic climate as those who had the inital attraction.

2 last point jbw is some what true in that white women are racist but every other women arent really biased agaist non whites

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Asian girls don't "seek" white guys, but they do well in Asian countries.

No they dont i need a stat on this asian women are more loyal than white women in there countries

No they dont i need a stat on this asian women are more loyal than white women in there countries
Lol. I'm asian. They aren't loyal. Frankly no race of woman is loyal lmao.

Lol. I'm asian. They aren't loyal. Frankly no race of woman is loyal lmao.

Probably the athiest types are less loyal but the reilgious types arent anyways mixed people i would expect the most bias towards

there is literally 0 evolutionary incentive for women to somehow be biologically hardwired to prefer europeans, when albinos in africa are killed.

Blackpillers always say women are biologically hardwired to go for white men, even tho there are 1000 cases of this not occuring and these retards claim it is an outlier JFL those outliers are literal evidence that there is no biological hardwiring.

look even currys who have the worst "smv" somehow got a stacy with a million options, like most of these blackpillers claim. Why would these stacys who are on the top of the SMV ladder date an ugly curry? Because women hardly have any standards, and especally leftist women will belive the "anti-white rehtoric" and think white men are evil or something and date a minority to "get back' at the "evil white guy"
WiNINDK.jpg

i can bet you this girl would have billions of options irl and on tinder but she ended up with rajesh there Jfl, so somehow her "biological hardwiring" malfunctioned?

There is literally 0 biological incentive for women to go for white men, like i mentioned above. And muh betabuxx is out of the argument because women can easily find some white betabuxx, and she's obviously being intimate with him which rarely happens in betabuxx relationships.

1605002974674-png.795859

its literally mostly women who dont want to be casual and committed relationships. Most relationships that come online are not from tinder, if you believe that you're mentally retarded because barely any one uses tinder
1605003004981-png.795860

so you're telling me that less than 2% of the population that uses tinder is directly responsible for the online relationships? @BigBiceps

No retard, most of those meeting through online bullshit is still through freind circles on social media like instagram, snapchat etc
1605002785837-png.795852

And furthermore tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm just randomly chooses who gets matched.

Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.

I agree tbh, I see so many ethnics with white women IRL. JBW only applies to online dating.

there is literally 0 evolutionary incentive for women to somehow be biologically hardwired to prefer europeans, when albinos in africa are killed.

Blackpillers always say women are biologically hardwired to go for white men, even tho there are 1000 cases of this not occuring and these retards claim it is an outlier JFL those outliers are literal evidence that there is no biological hardwiring.

look even currys who have the worst "smv" somehow got a stacy with a million options, like most of these blackpillers claim. Why would these stacys who are on the top of the SMV ladder date an ugly curry? Because women hardly have any standards, and especally leftist women will belive the "anti-white rehtoric" and think white men are evil or something and date a minority to "get back' at the "evil white guy"
WiNINDK.jpg

i can bet you this girl would have billions of options irl and on tinder but she ended up with rajesh there Jfl, so somehow her "biological hardwiring" malfunctioned?

There is literally 0 biological incentive for women to go for white men, like i mentioned above. And muh betabuxx is out of the argument because women can easily find some white betabuxx, and she's obviously being intimate with him which rarely happens in betabuxx relationships.

1605002974674-png.795859

its literally mostly women who dont want to be casual and committed relationships. Most relationships that come online are not from tinder, if you believe that you're mentally retarded because barely any one uses tinder
1605003004981-png.795860

so you're telling me that less than 2% of the population that uses tinder is directly responsible for the online relationships? @BigBiceps

No retard, most of those meeting through online bullshit is still through freind circles on social media like instagram, snapchat etc
1605002785837-png.795852

And furthermore tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm just randomly chooses who gets matched.

Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.

25984B8A 4424 44D9 9DE8 66393F52F088
source.gif

take a look at these indian men with white gfs!
even though most of them are rich and i gave less examples than i have fingers it disproves the blackpill!

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
  • JFL
Yeah bro its not racist to think whites are genetically superior when racism generally means ethnically superiorty
I'm confused- thats the literal definition of racism

WiNINDK.jpg

1605002974674-png.795859

1605003004981-png.795860

1605002785837-png.795852

1 In fact, yes, whites are objectively more beautiful, better coloring, clear eyes, more status, taller, etc.
2 The second statement is false, I never saw anyone say that, and if I said it was wrong
3 95% of white women marry white men, based on a minority is stupid.
4 The tinder part I agree.
5 And remember, Mullato is a master race, bye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

WiNINDK.jpg

1605002974674-png.795859

1605003004981-png.795860

1605002785837-png.795852

im not reading this but people are naturally tribalistic and denying it is gay keep coping ethnic

tinder cannot skyrocket when less than 2% of the us population uses it, where mabye less than 0.5% of women use it

• +1
View attachment 796307
source.gif

take a look at these indian men with white gfs!
even though most of them are rich and i gave less examples than i have fingers it disproves the blackpill!
there is literally 0 proof that they are rich, and there are rich white guys so why wouldnt they go with them, betabuxx nearly never has that level of intimacy

• +1
Ban this nigga
Ive seen all shit threads from this in just a week
Be NT ,pua is legit , height is cope , and now JBW isnt real
Fuck off

_20200626_001233-jpg.475302

• +1
women are not hardwired towards white men, this is SFcel insecurity tbh

JBW works mostly due to self hate and status/money halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, WadlowMaxxing, 6ft7Mogger and 2 others
women are not hardwired towards white men, this is SFcel insecurity tbh

JBW works mostly due to self hate and status/money halo
indeed my tyrone friend

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
1 paragraph 1 is hugely debateable but even then assuming looks is based off external factors that serve no genetic survival purpose but rather serves to excherbate a trait that was once seen as beautiful this trait only applies to people who are off the same geogralhic climate as those who had the inital attraction.

2 last point jbw is some what true in that white women are racist but every other women arent really biased agaist non whites

• +1
Ban this nigga
Ive seen all shit threads from this in just a week
Be NT ,pua is legit , height is cope , and now JBW isnt real
Fuck off

_20200626_001233-jpg.475302
pua is a cope, and i didnt say height is a cope, you're like a redditor who wants to ban anything without even adressing any of my points, and wtf does 555 jfl nice cherrypicking

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.