JBW to Asians is cope

Race mixing is dysgenic.
LOL at this. Actually, race mixing is SUPER EUGENIC.

It has been proven many times, that mixing different bloods gives the BEST offspring in terms of survival. Why do you think women LOVE exotic men, and men love exotic men. Exotic means: rare hair color, rare skin color, rare eye shape, etc.

Racepill is partly due to exotic-factor, because whites are a minority in this world. But, this is only a part of the equation. Mostly, JBW WORKS BECAUSE ...
It has adverse effects in most cases on the offsprings fitness. Please explain how asians evolved to find African and white faces more attractive than their own kind?
STATUS-FUCKING-PILL.

Because WHITE MAN was the first to explore the world on ships WITH FIREARMS. It meant, white man has been FOR MILLENIUM the synonym for MONEY and POWER. THAT is WHY.

2000+ years ago, in China, a white man would be seen as a Gorilla, and fast put down. Not anymore.

WHITE = POWER, STATUS, MONEY. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Fgsfds, Deleted member 29796 and 1 other person
@Ai Impact can you PM face pics? Are you a looksmax HTN?

H423kthl 1
KSe0jApl 1
HFKB7m0l 1
Y3pojoGl 1

• Woah
Reactions: Graham
what are ur experiences? 1 person said ur ugly?
No matches, friendzones etc.

When I had more hair though, I would get Asian women more than other races, but like I said in the post JBW only applies if you're MTN or above (I used to be MTN), now I'm LTN (norwood reaper), JBW no longer applies (this is seperate from LTNs who go over to SEA to betabuxx).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 24789
Nope. It results in migrational load, a form of mutational load. Get educated on this subject simpleton.

STATUS-FUCKING-PILL.
Status isn't biological

Because WHITE MAN was the first to explore the world on ships WITH FIREARMS. It meant, white man has been FOR MILLENIUM the synonym for MONEY and POWER. THAT is WHY.
This is irrelevant. Women stick to their own tribe, especially when they're cultured.

WHITE = POWER, STATUS, MONE
Being seen as a ATM/green card and being loud and proud about it isn't a good thing you cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and DrKlinefelterPhdMd

When I had more hair though, I would get Asian women more than other races, but like I said in the post JBW only applies if you're MTN or above (I used to be MTN), now I'm LTN (norwood reaper), JBW no longer applies (this is seperate from LTNs who go over to SEA to betabuxx).
when youre lean and hairmaxxed ure easily above average bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Unfortunately I no longer have a lot of my hair.
did you start fin? anyway hairmaxxing is the simplest of looksmax, there are 100 ways to cheat it today

• +1
Then why does JBW not halo me? I've literally been told by my (Asian female) friend I'm ugly and it will be difficult to find someone now that I'm balding.
Wtf.
What was the context?

Women rarely tell their friends they’re ugly. They usually gaslight or say “not my type”

• +1
did you start fin? anyway hairmaxxing is the simplest of looksmax, there are 100 ways to cheat it today
No, not on fin yet, just minoxidil. I don't really want to lower my DHT at 23, so I've been looking into hair transplants. So far I'm mixed on them. If my balding slows down then it's probably viable, but I think the dreaded NW 6 by 26 runs in the family.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Wtf.
What was the context?

Women rarely tell their friends they’re ugly. They usually gaslight or say “not my type”
I think it depends on the culture, usually Chinese people from my experience are a bit more direct. She says it jokingly in like a joke way, so she's not saying it to be mean, but when we were talking about dating etc (she usually asks me for advice on how / what to do to get with whichever guy), she did say it will be hard for me as I'm going bald so young and that I will look ugly bald.

• Woah
Reactions: Bushman
They show up as green in sunlight and close up, maybe it's hazel IDK. People IRL say I have green eyes so that's what I go off.

Most of those photos are when I was younger too (hence why I have a lot more hair).
any reason why you aren't using fin + minox?

• +1
They show up as green in sunlight and close up, maybe it's hazel IDK. People IRL say I have green eyes so that's what I go off.

Most of those photos are when I was younger too (hence why I have a lot more hair).
You're LTN.

• Ugh..
any reason why you aren't using fin + minox?
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I've heard that facial bones stop developing at 25 in terms of size and stuff, so I'd imagine lowering DHT early would have a negative impact on facial aesthetics.

I also probably don't have much to block (I have very little facial hair and body hair), so IDK if it's a good idea (seems to be really sensitive hair as opposed to massive amounts of DHT).

She was going on to find handsome guys (probably saw a video of Damien Kater on Omegle).

JBW is ethnic. When Asian women say they like white guys they're imagining Brad Pitt not some LTN.

Some will call LTN white men handsome, but that's only because they don't want to be rude / mean (all women of all races do this), that doesn't prove JBW.

SEA maxxing is just oofy doofy in a foreign country. They still wont be attracted to you if you're below MTN.

The real blackpill is:

If you're ugly and ethnic, becoming white will just make you ugly and white. You will still be subhuman.

You have genuinely no idea what you’re talking about. I’m paki and probably just around average, genuine subhuman in the west but I get treated like a Chad-lite by everyone back home, in family friends and especially with Indian foids just for having a pale complexion I have been told in explicit terms that I have a handsome colour lol My only hope now is arranged with an HTB back home.

JBW says low tier white or white passing niggas are treated as average or above average by ethnics and it’s true outside of the west. I get face and frame mogged by some of my cousins but they themselves genuinely 100% believe I am better looking than them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Brutal. Further proving my point about needing to be MTN or above for JBW to apply.
That's not JBW then. 'Just be white'. A LTN is still a normie tier guy. So, they fall under average.

• +1
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I've heard that facial bones stop developing at 25 in terms of size and stuff, so I'd imagine lowering DHT early would have a negative impact on facial aesthetics.

I also probably don't have much to block (I have very little facial hair and body hair), so IDK if it's a good idea (seems to be really sensitive hair as opposed to massive amounts of DHT).
I don’t think it’s worth waiting until 25 to see at best minor changes in face structure (much more likely nothing) when you could be saving thousands on a future hair transplant and not looking 20 years older than you really are + rotting on this forum. If I were you I’d just try fin and minox and see if it helps.

• +1
Reactions: currybirdcel and Graham
Also look into sarms/roids w/ fin+minox because body halo is very real

• Hmm...
Brutal. Further proving my point about needing to be MTN or above for JBW to apply.
I'm 6'4 and a LTN white guy, soon to be MTN. And every asian girl I've ever tried it on with has rejected me. Even when I was socially calibrated.

• +1
JBW says low tier white or white passing niggas are treated as average or above average by ethnics and it’s true outside of the west. I get face and frame mogged by some of my cousins but they themselves genuinely 100% believe I am better looking than them
From what I thought it meant that White guys (European decent) can't be unattractive to SEA.

From what I thought it meant that White guys (European decent) can't be unattractive to SEA.
It does sometimes mean that but JBW’s most common effects can be seen within other ethnicities

• Hmm...
You have genuinely no idea what you’re talking about. I’m paki and probably just around average, genuine subhuman in the west but I get treated like a Chad-lite by everyone back home, in family friends and especially with Indian foids just for having a pale complexion I have been told in explicit terms that I have a handsome colour lol My only hope now is arranged with an HTB back home.

People prefer their own kind.

People prefer their own kind.
South Asian, East Asian, west Asian and most African women prefer whiter men from their own ethnicity. Ask anyone from those places they’ll agree with me

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
It does sometimes mean that but JBW’s most common effects can be seen within other ethnicities
I've heard about a lot of non-white countries having light skin as a beauty standard, but I don't think that is what JBW refers to on looksmaxing / incel sites.

It's down to white European's being associated with wealth and status and how they seek to use us. It has nothing at all to do with genuine sexual attraction.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
South Asian, East Asian, west Asian and most African women prefer whiter men from their own ethnicity. Ask anyone from those places they’ll agree with me
Yes, they do. That doesn't mean they will prefer white men over their own kin. It's down to white skin being associated with the higher class.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

It has been proven many times, that mixing different bloods gives the BEST offspring in terms of survival. Why do you think women LOVE exotic men, and men love exotic men. Exotic means: rare hair color, rare skin color, rare eye shape, etc.

Racepill is partly due to exotic-factor, because whites are a minority in this world. But, this is only a part of the equation. Mostly, JBW WORKS BECAUSE ...

STATUS-FUCKING-PILL.

2000+ years ago, in China, a white man would be seen as a Gorilla, and fast put down. Not anymore.

WHITE = POWER, STATUS, MONEY. :Comfy:

White WOO-MAN is the exact same

My thread from far back

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Artemis and Deleted member 24781
It's down to white European's being associated with wealth and status and how they seek to use us. It has nothing at all to do with genuine sexual attraction.
The spread of lighter skinned people across the Eurasian and American continents is a lot more complicated and older than the white Europeans exploring thing. Indo europeans been winning every invasion on horseback that they’ve initiated for 5000+ years. It likely runs deeper than admiration for Europeans. Female Evolutionary preference for successful conquerer maybe (unlikely)

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Bro I can't believe this forum is still coping with this shit like this law is literally bonified I think jungle gooks will pic white average guy over a male model chang

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
White WOO-MAN is the exact same

My thread from far back

Yep. They see white women as a trophy. They need to go back home and date their own women. Their entitlement is sickening.

• +1
Bro I can't believe this forum is still coping with this shit like this law is literally bonified I think jungle gooks will pic white average guy over a male model chang
Well, can't blame them...
Einstein

:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
utter nonsense

if u want to find out why, read this thread https://incels.is/threads/explanati...n-history-of-blkp-ultimate-jbw-thread.461035/ i wrote an explanation on why JBW works for even ugly and turbomanlet whites

and reminder i slay korean and chinese girls at 5ft4 ugly autistic in UK

Very based I mean it's crazy white guys here spend 60 k on surgery

Yep. They see white women as a trophy. They need to go back home and date their own women. Their entitlement is sickening.

It's not a trophy it's literally a gene mog they mog the shit out of ethnics that's why they get surgery duh

It's not a trophy it's literally a gene mog they mog the shit out of ethnics that's why they get surgery duh
Date your own women and quit acting like it's your right to date a white woman. Race mixing is dysgenic.

Date your own women and quit acting like it's your right to date a white woman. Race mixing is dysgenic.

So jungle gooks can want whites but pajeets and gooks can't

So jungle gooks can want whites but pajeets and gooks can't
Asian women prefer their own men. You're a typical ethnic who claims to be an incel because you can't get a white woman. Stick to your own women and quit feeling entitled you asshole.

• +1
Asian women prefer their own men. You're a typical ethnic who claims to be an incel because you can't get a white woman. Stick to your own women and quit feeling entitled you asshole.

I'm incel no matter what the race but I can look forward I can see my failos and what I need to fix it surgically hell to the fuck no am I going after jungle or gooks after all that

send your face grahamcel.

• JFL
i hate noodle foids with passion

Most white friends I have, have black or brown hair, brown eyes, soft / weak jawlines etc.

I have blond hair and green eyes, 6ft3, lean, but I'm still ugly.
sorry to break it to you, your friends aren't white

• JFL
cope in the US i see girls giving short, fat and poorly groomed whites IOIs or even approaching them at far higher rates than chadpreetlites, changlites and chadullahlites

BBCs (if NT) and beaners (if white passing) barely get taxed though from what ive seen

cope in the US i see girls giving short, fat and poorly groomed whites IOIs or even approaching them at far higher rates than chadpreetlites, changlites and chadullahlites

BBCs (if NT) and beaners (if white passing) barely get taxed though from what ive seen
I don't see that where I am, so now its just anecdote vs anecdote.