JBW to Asians is cope

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)

She was going on to find handsome guys (probably saw a video of Damien Kater on Omegle).

JBW is ethnic. When Asian women say they like white guys they're imagining Brad Pitt not some LTN.

Some will call LTN white men handsome, but that's only because they don't want to be rude / mean (all women of all races do this), that doesn't prove JBW.

SEA maxxing is just oofy doofy in a foreign country. They still wont be attracted to you if you're below MTN.

The real blackpill is:

If you're ugly and ethnic, becoming white will just make you ugly and white. You will still be subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 27987 and 23 others
When Asian women say they like white guys they're imagining Brad Pitt not some LTN.
Cope. :feelsokman:

feature-white-men.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aleksander, Deleted member 27987 and 17 others
same pheno

Attachments

• 5b3.jpg
    5b3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 29155 and 16 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, greyrock45, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
utter nonsense

if u want to find out why, read this thread https://incels.is/threads/explanati...n-history-of-blkp-ultimate-jbw-thread.461035/ i wrote an explanation on why JBW works for even ugly and turbomanlet whites

and reminder i slay korean and chinese girls at 5ft4 ugly autistic in UK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, poopoohead, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 5 others
utter nonsense

if u want to find out why, read this thread https://incels.is/threads/explanati...n-history-of-blkp-ultimate-jbw-thread.461035/ i wrote an explanation on why JBW works for even ugly and turbomanlet whites

So Height and being NT don't count then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and Artemis
Mtn in sweden could slay in asia unless you have some sort of brain damage

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, poopoohead, Artemis and 1 other person

She was going on to find handsome guys (probably saw a video of Damien Kater on Omegle).

JBW is ethnic. When Asian women say they like white guys they're imagining Brad Pitt not some LTN.

Some will call LTN white men handsome, but that's only because they don't want to be rude / mean (all women of all races do this), that doesn't prove JBW.

SEA maxxing is just oofy doofy in a foreign country. They still wont be attracted to you if you're below MTN.

The real blackpill is:

If you're ugly and ethnic, becoming white will just make you ugly and white. You will still be subhuman.

JBW for the most part is a shitskin cope. JBW = Just be a white chad.
Muh jbw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Xangsane, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
utter nonsense

@Graham @St.TikTokcel no matter how much you guys cope. you will never be white. we live in ur head rent free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
yes height and nt is important. but JBW can override that
Then why does JBW not halo me? I've literally been told by my (Asian female) friend I'm ugly and it will be difficult to find someone now that I'm balding.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 30518 and Artemis
Then why does JBW not halo me? I've literally been told by my (Asian female) friend I'm ugly and it will be difficult to find someone now that I'm balding.
Because you're a SUB HUMAN!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ROTTING, Blond3cel and 4 others
just read this

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
yeah this ryan hale guy is suifuel, too many videos where decent looking EE girls call him beautiful

b-b-b-but subhuman !!!

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and poopoohead
As I said, that's just betabuxx.
How do you know?

Did you talk to her? :feelshehe:

Ugly man + beautiful woman = betabuxx
Ugly man + ugly woman = betabuxx
Ugly Man + hand = betabuxx
9/11 + 2 terrorists = betabuxx

Aliens Ufo GIF by Ski Mask The Slump God
- BEtABUXX

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
just read this

Nobody gives a shit about your SEA monkeys. You got some lays from these ugly subhumans and where did they get you. Exactly, fucking nowhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and poopoohead
just read this

So they like good looking white guys? That's water.

Preferring one race over another doesn't mean shit if they're not attracted to that guy of the preferred race.

Put it this way: lets say you like Asian women (for argument's sake), does that mean you like unattractive Asian women too? Obviously not. You would find a woman of a different race that is conventionally attractive more attractive than an unattractive woman who is Asian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
How do you know?

Did you talk to her? :feelshehe:

Ugly man + beautiful woman = betabuxx
Ugly man + ugly woman = betabuxx
Ugly Man + hand = betabuxx
9/11 + 2 terrorists = betabuxx

Aliens Ufo GIF by Ski Mask The Slump God
- BEtABUXX

:feelshehe:
Then how do you know it's JBW? Same logic.

Maybe she likes his personality.

Ugly man + Asian beautiful woman = JBW
Ugly man + Asian ugly woman = JBW
White Chad + Asian Male = JBW
55 days at peking = JBW

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
Probably the same reason why we have 6'5 KHHVs on this site. Because literally everything else went wrong for you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Fgsfds, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others
SEAmaxxing is just betabuxxing. The bar to betabux is much lower for western normies and east asian normies. They have to make 6 figures to betabux a post wall becky in South Korea or LA but you can betabux a Filipina in Manila with $2k a month. You can do the same in most 3rd world countries

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Do you guys not understand context??

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, datboijj and Deleted member 28904
Probably the same reason why we have 6'5 KHHVs on this site. Because literally everything else went wrong for you.
Height is also overrated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 24781, Artemis and 1 other person
SEAmaxxing is just betabuxxing. The bar to betabux is much lower for western normies and east asian normies. They have to make 6 figures to betabux a post wall becky in South Korea or LA but you can betabux a Filipina in Manila with $2k a month. You can do the same in most 3rd world countries
That doesn't explain the abnormally high amount of Asian women marrying White men in the US since Asians afaik literally do better than whites financially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and Artemis
So they like good looking white guys? That's water.

Preferring one race over another doesn't mean shit if they're not attracted to that guy of the preferred race.

Put it this way: lets say you like Asian women (for argument's sake), does that mean you like unattractive Asian women too? Obviously not. You would find a woman of a different race that is conventionally attractive more attractive than an unattractive woman who is Asian.
no the thread literally explains why u dont need to be good looking or tall to run jbw

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

The real blackpill is:

Man that's an ugly gook if i've ever seen one. She doesn't even deserve a 5/10 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 30518
Height is also overrated.
LOL at this.

Listen man, i do not know what kind of Pink Pony land you are living in, but it is definitely not on this Earth.

HEIGHT and RACE are literally the MAIN determinants of MALE PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS.

Then goes the face and the body.

MONEY and STATUS are more important than looks though, and BOTH RACE AND HEIGHT are in fact a part of status-pill. This is why they are so important.

Write essays all you want, this is unfortunately the truth we have to live with.

Enjoy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 30518
no the thread literally explains why u dont need to be good looking or tall to run jbw
The thread says that the beauty standards are in favor of whites. It then says that the short guy gets away with it because he fits the rest of the beauty standards. If you don't fit those standards, you won't benefit from it.

• +1
That doesn't explain the abnormally high amount of Asian women marrying White men in the US since Asians afaik literally do better than whites financially.
The ones in US are marrying white HTNs and successful MTNs most likely. Meanwhile the average subhuman goes to the Philippines to betabux a girl in the Philippines because he's unable to attract a girl locally. And it's not just whites who do that, South Korean men do it more. It's just betabxuxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and Graham
The ones in US are marrying white HTNs and successful MTNs most likely. Meanwhile the average subhuman goes to the Philippines to betabux a girl in the Philippines because he's unable to attract a girl locally. And it's not just whites who do that, South Korean men do it more. It's just betabxuxxing
54% of nativeborn Asian women in the US marry out. Average income for Whites in the US is something like 20,000-25,000$ lower than Asians. How are people poorer than the people they're marrying betabuxxing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235 and Deleted member 30518
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Artemis and Deleted member 30518
The thread says that the beauty standards are in favor of whites. It then says that the short guy gets away with it because he fits the rest of the beauty standards. If you don't fit those standards, you won't benefit from it.
but all whites fit those beauty standards, or at least most of them.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 30518
Some people know nothing about the 3rd world and don't realize how low women stoop for fiscal security. Real JBW is when HTNs and tall MTNs go to places like Singapore and Japan. Not when subhumans go to SEA, they are just being used for money

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Artemis
ur coping ngl, average white guy is a chad to asian women in the west , compared to asian men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 30518
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Tabula Rasa, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
Some people know nothing about the 3rd world and don't realize how low women stoop for fiscal security. Real JBW is when HTNs and tall MTNs go to places like Singapore and Japan. Not when subhumans go to SEA, they are just being used for money
View attachment 2255239
ur coping, ive slayed rich korean and rich chinese women in UK at 5ft4. how can u deny jbw after that

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 29710 and Deleted member 30518
Not when subhumans go to SEA, they are just being used for money
View attachment 2255239
Going to SEA with money does NOT mean JBW does not work there.

How about women LOVE white men due to JBW. But they also extract money from them: because WHY NOT? You can have a man you like due to JBW, AND you can also get money from them. Double win.

• Hmm...
but all whites fit those beauty standards, or at least most of them.
Most white friends I have, have black or brown hair, brown eyes, soft / weak jawlines etc.

I have blond hair and green eyes, 6ft3, lean, but I'm still ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and Deleted member 30518
ur coping, ive slayed rich korean and rich chinese women in UK at 5ft4. how can u deny jbw after that
You're also facially HTN though. You think it'll work for the men marrying Filipinas in Cebu? Of course not

HEIGHT and RACE are literally the MAIN determinants of MALE PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS.
Race mixing is dysgenic. It has adverse effects in most cases on the offsprings fitness. Please explain how asians evolved to find African and white faces more attractive than their own kind?

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Most white friends I have, have black or brown hair, brown eyes, soft / weak jawlines etc.

I have blond hair and green eyes, 6ft3, lean, but I'm still ugly.
youd literally be a gigachad to asian women, stop the cope

youd literally be a gigachad to asian women, stop the cope
Except I'm not. I don't deny your experiences, so why do you deny mine?

You're also facially HTN though. You think it'll work for the men marrying Filipinas in Cebu? Of course not
im ltn unfrauded. there is no other explanation other than jbw

and yes jbw is 1000x even more powerful in SEA

u dont realize its not about money

- white facial structure is more attractive to them, like nose, eyes, jaw, face size etc..
- white skin is a MASSIVE halo, even more important than someones face
- height
- frame,
- dick size
- eyes and hair colour
- status

you can be an ugly turbomanlet and still slay in East asia and South east asia WITHOUT MONEY because of those things i listed above, and i know because ive done it

i thought u accepted jbw, why are u in denial

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 30518
Except I'm not. I don't deny your experiences, so why do you deny mine?
what are ur experiences? 1 person said ur ugly?

• +1
  • JFL
54% of nativeborn Asian women in the US marry out. Average income for Whites in the US is something like 20,000-25,000$ lower than Asians. How are people poorer than the people they're marrying betabuxxing?
Unless they date their Asian brothers, of course they're going to be marrying white men. There's very few asian guys to go around. And that marriage data is old from the year 2000. The 2015 data shows that WMAF is going down. Meanwhile, BMWF and AMWF is increasing.
PST 20170515intermarriage 01 11

They may like white guys, but it's obvious they will go for handsome ones, not subhuman looking whites. What did you expect lol