JBW vs BBC

View attachment 136988

So for some users here, this guy is white because of

White blood
European descendants
He doesn’t look anything like the average European who is white.
Nothing refuted i still here and you keep coping.
I’m coping because I’m not willing to believe no woman is willing to reject him? JFL.
They have BBC blood because their mom has curly hair?

I’m coping because I’m not willing to believe no woman is willing to reject him? JFL.

Low IQ, you said that a white person is by European descendents, his mother is white and blonde, he still a Tyrone, you are trying to confuse things or im just showing your Low IQ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Alexanderr
I didn't contradict myself, jfl at being this dumb. The fact you think I am shows how low IQ you truly are.
You said womne stay loyal to their race and included white women, which means that white women are more likely to find white men desirable, even though you claim otherwise

How are you this fucking stupid?

Just b GL ffs

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2205

They have BBC blood because their mom has curly hair?
I don't agree with you there Although women prefer white skin, he will do very well in western countires in terms of dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Low IQ, you said that a white person is by European descendents, his mother is white and blonde, he still a Tyrone, you are trying to confuse things or im just showing your Low IQ?
giphy.gif

Since you still don’t understand I’ll clarify, a white person is one which looks like the average European.
That guy doesn’t look like the average European now does he?

• +1
giphy.gif

Since you still don’t understand I’ll clarify, a white person is one which looks like the average European.
That guy doesn’t look like the average European now does he?

You can looks like the avarage european, but you will not be really white by any means.

You said womne stay loyal to their race and included white women, which means that white women are more likely to find white men desirable, even though you claim otherwise

How are you this fucking stupid?
You're a fucking retard, that much is true. Clearly my point is that you can't generalize all women, that's why some will stay loyal and others will be self-hating. You fall into the latter category btw since you're a self-hating deathnik. Me on the other hand, I fall into the former since I don't hate myself for being ethnic. :)

I don't agree with you there Although women prefer white skin, he will do very well in western countires in terms of dating.
That’s fine, never said he wouldn’t do fine in western countries, I simply don’t believe the retarded notion of @OwlGod which is that no women would reject him.
Yes keep thinking that any woman will reject this guy

View attachment 136987

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You're a fucking retard, that much is true. Clearly my point is that you can't generalize all women, that's why some will stay loyal and others will be self-hating. You fall into the latter category btw since you're a self-hating deathnik. Me on the other hand, I fall into the former since I don't hate myself for being ethnic. :)
I can generalize all women in the west because it's proven by studies.
I don't hate myself for hating ethnic. Why do you keep on saying I do?

It's a cold hard fact that, ethnics will be less desirable than white people in the Western dating market. The women who overlook race are in the minority and probably won't be good looking themselves.

• +1

Woman will never be loyal even with chads, but they will be obviously passive submissive bitches with GL man.

I can generalize all women in the west because it's proven by studies.
I don't hate myself for hating ethnic. Why do you keep on saying I do?

It's a cold hard fact that, ethnics will be less desirable than white people in the Western dating market. The women who overlook race are in the minority and probably won't be good looking themselves.
You can't generalize all women, jfl. That's incredibly stupid and an aspie thing to do.

As for your second point that's a giga cope. I've seen top-tier white girls with black guys that aren't even good looking. I see this often when I'm downtown. But keep coping bro. Jfl.

wouldn't that contradict what you saud about latinos?
Do latinos look like the average European? I see a distinct difference when I look at the both of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Woman will never be loyal even with chads, but they will be obviously passive submissive bitches with GL man.
Bro in old times Indian women would fight side by side their Indian men to fight invaders and died for their men. They would commit suicide to avoid getting raped by the invaders. If that's not loyalty idk what is.

• JFL
You can't generalize all women, jfl. That's incredibly stupid and an aspie thing to do.

As for your second point that's a giga cope. I've seen top-tier white girls with black guys that aren't even good looking. I see this often when I'm downtown. But keep coping bro. Jfl.
I can if the minority is small you fucking peabrain.
Do latinos look like the average European? I see a distinct difference when I look at the both of them.
You said that Latinos are white?

• +1
Bro in old times Indian women would fight side by side their Indian men to fight invaders and died for their men. They would commit suicide to avoid getting raped by the invaders. If that's not loyalty idk what is.
my nigga. they dont want nerdic dick. they just want white Indian dick

I can if the minority is small you fucking peabrain.
Keep coping you retard. You can't generalize all women. Nor all men.

no. can Indians have white skin? yes.

is white a color?

yes.

is the region of europe a region?

yes.

is the word white being used to refer to europeans retarded then?

yes
That doesn't make it retarded cause these terms have history. There's white looking people in India (Punjabi etc) but they're a minority. And that's just racial classification. Just like Africans are considered black

You said that Latinos are white?
No, I said people from Spain are white, afterwards you said Mexicans and Spanish people are both considered latino where you live.
So peopel from spain and people from Mexico are different? They're both referred to as Latinos where I live.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Just like Africans are considered black
Africans are also classified as Caucasians. Africans like Eritreans, Ethiopians, etc. Basically East Africans.

Keep coping you retard. You can't generalize all women. Nor all men.
You're fucking autistic.
Once again, you're shying away from the argument. Same thing happened when discussing eye area.
The majority of women prefer white skin, so being an Indian is a disadvantage. Appealing to the minority is A FUCKING DISADVANTAGE.

That doesn't make it retarded cause these terms have history. There's white looking people in India (Punjabi etc) but they're a minority. And that's just racial classification. Just like Africans are considered black
fair enough but for jbw the atraction is because of white skin not the race

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
, I said people from Spain are white
Stormfrontcucks would disagree but who cares about their retarded opinions? Aside from Dope that is. But I'm not talking self-hating deathniks.
You're fucking autistic.
You provide no proof, and jsut say yo can't generalize. You don't even answer the questions I fucking ask you.
Once again, you're shying away from the argument. Same thing happened when discussing eye area.
The fact you ask for "proof" while we are talking common sense shows how low IQ you are. It's also common sense that you can't generalize people because nobody is the same. Some are loyal, some aren't. How. Is that hard to understand?

• JFL
That’s fine, never said he wouldn’t do fine in western countries, I simply don’t believe the retarded notion of @OwlGod which is that no women would reject him.

What is the retarded claim and notion?

Stormfrontcucks would disagree but who cares about their retarded opinions? Aside from Dope that is. But I'm not talking self-hating deathniks.

The fact you ask for "proof" while we are talking common sense shows how low IQ you are. It's also common sense that you can't generalize people because nobody is the same. Some are loyal, some aren't. How. Is that hard to understand?
you can generalize people tho most are npcs as women are mostly npcs controlled by lust. this forum has many redpills on looks theory and other things. personality is useless for atracting women its looks, body and dick

What is the retarded claim and notion?
That nobody would reject the black dude
you can generalize people tho most are npcs as women are mostly npcs controlled by lust. this forum has many redpills on looks theory and other things. personality is useless for atracting women its looks, body and dick
You really can't generalize people. Just like saying all brown people have no access to toilets, or all black people are lazy, etc. Maybe a big number of them are that way but that doesn't mean every one of them is like that.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Alexanderr
That nobody would reject the black dude

You really can't generalize people. Just like saying all brown people have no access to toilets, or all black people are lazy, etc. Maybe a big number of them are that way but that doesn't mean every one of them is like that.
atrativeness is more solid than that. its about hormones and instinct. its PRIMITIVE.

It’s blue eyes and brown to light blonde hair too. And being white which is what JBW is about goes further than just that it's also about ethnic facial features

It’s blue eyes and brown to light blonde hair too. And being white which is what JBW is about goes further than just that it's also about ethnic facial features
I severly doubt its all about that. its mostly because most jbw game runners nerdicmaxx

I dont think some dravidian girl in south Indian loves how thin some dudes nose is. its more about the skin color. in these places the ones with the most aryan dna were more likely to be lighter skinned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I dont think some dravidian girl in south Indian loves how thin some dudes nose is. its more about the skin color. in these places the ones with the most aryan dna were lighter skinned
Yeah it's probably different in India cause of bollywood etc but things like wide nose, fleshy ogre bump, overly wide IPD and just overly complex racial features that can't just be picked out also come into play.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Yeah it's probably different in India cause of bollywood etc but things like wide nose, fleshy ogre bump, overly wide IPD and just overly complex racial features that can't just be picked out also come into play.
I think it matters more the self hating girls.

self hating girls are the ones who do probably prefer the nerdic coloring and features
but this is only self hating ethnic girls. since how can a european girl self hate a feature they dont have

Keep thinking that any woman will reject this guy
Retard.

And? is this a retarded claim? i don't think so...

I still can make a list of bullshits low IQ that you said, you don't refuted nothing and still saiyng that im a retard? lol

White people are associated with wealth, intelligence, power and are in some cases considered a ticket to a developed country and in turn a better life, etc..
I believe this partially explains as to why white people are looked up to in these countries which, in turn, explains why women in these shithole countries are more willing to date or fuck a white man rather than a black or Arab or in some cases men of their own race.
I don’t really see why else some ethnic women would allow white subhumans to fuck them. I doubt it’s because they adore their skin color so much.

And? is this a retarded claim? i don't think so...
Is this all a facade or are you actually this retarded?

White people are associated with wealth, intelligence, power and are in some cases considered a ticket to a developed country and in turn a better life, etc..
I believe this partially explains as to why white people are looked up to in these countries which, in turn, explains why women in these shithole countries are more willing to date or fuck a white man rather than a black or Arab or in some cases men of their own race.
I don’t really see why else some ethnic women would allow white subhumans to fuck them. I doubt it’s because they adore their skin color so much.

its becuase of skin color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Liono062, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
giphy.gif

I wrote all that text just for you to reply with this?
I know what you mean but I said the same thing to gudru. if the woman doesnt hate herself its skin color. if she does the parahraph you wrote

• +1

Just one question, you know how rare is a 6~7 PSL man?

Just one question, you know how rare is a 6~7 PSL man?
Yeah, I do. It doesn’t mean no woman wouldn't reject him.
I know what you mean but I said the same thing to gudru. if the woman doesnt hate herself its skin color. if she does the parahraph you wrote
They’ll let fat, subhuman, bald white men fuck them because of their skin color? No... That doesn’t seem right.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, LordNorwood and Alexanderr
Yeah, I do. It doesn’t mean no woman wouldn't reject him.

They’ll let fat, subhuman, bald white men fuck them because of their skin color? No... That doesn’t seem right.
that does seem accurate. you dont know the culture of India
and thailand