JBW vs BBC

JBBC is propaganda tbh

JBW is what I see everywhere IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 245
So where does jbw come from is it the social status from being white or the actual look of white skin?

that does seem accurate. you dont know the culture of India
and thailand
India and Thailand don’t make up all of Asia. Also, their culture is allowing subhumans to fuck their women? JFL.

India and Thailand don’t make up all of Asia. Also, their culture is allowing subhumans to fuck their women? JFL.
Show me a subhuman getting laid in a non subhuman area. You wont

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
Just lol @ being this retarded. The majority of worldwide incels are nonwhite its just that you don't have to identify as incel to be one, and most people on here are from the West so obviously there's gonna be more whites. Even then ethnics and Indians make up close to 50% of this website. Also BBC game is a myth.
I want you to know that I'm not racist but this is just the truth.
Most first world incels are probably either white or curry, idk about "worldwide"
By white you are just saying about the first ones in this table

View attachment 136969
Women would interpret most of these as "white" for their purposes tbh
Real field research should focus on establishing where the Med Line fractures, in other words how Med can you be before you are truly considered non-white by the regular non-racepilled non-internet alt right activist white person? That is the Med Line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'm the most white nigga in my school and this shit is hilarious and fake

BBC absolutely win.
unironically considering BBCmaxx

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Most first world incels are probably either white or curry, idk about "worldwide"

Women would interpret most of these as "white" for their purposes tbh
Real field research should focus on establishing where the Med Line fractures, in other words how Med can you be before you are truly considered non-white by the regular non-racepilled non-internet alt right activist white person? That is the Med Line

Yes but when a person say "white" in everywhere they will think in a old germanic man, blue eyes, blonde hair and extremely angular features, like inclined forehead, thin and concave or straight nose etc...
Also another thing that Alaxander said wrong is about if a person is white or not, he said that a white person is just a person that looks like the avarage european, i don't even know what is the shit situation of Europe so i don't think that Europe still white like before, also a white woman and a black man or black woman and white man can make a children white looking, because white looking is just features, that's why woman prefer whites, is not just skin like @FatJattMofo is saiyng, but a children white looking don't mean that is white, for example this is the children of Neymar a famous player of soccer
Carol dantas davi lucca e neymar jr 8217201

He looks white because of the features of his mom, but, he is not considered white because of his father, don't matter how white you looks like, if you can trace a ancestor that is not white in your family so you can't be considered white (O'Pry is a good example too, his mom obviously have BBC blood and he looks white).

I agree with you but Alaxander is talking bullshit and i can see many errors with " a white person is a person that looks like the avarage european"

• Hmm...
JBW: Attracting all of Asia and south america

BBC: attracting small subset of white girls in USA

Basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
Yes but when a person say "white" in everywhere they will think in a old germanic man, blue eyes, blonde hair and extremely angular features, like inclined forehead, thin and concave or straight nose etc...
Also another thing that Alaxander said wrong is about if a person is white or not, he said that a white person is just a person that looks like the avarage european, i don't even know what is the shit situation of Europe so i don't think that Europe still white like before, also a white woman and a black man or black woman and white man can make a children white looking, because white looking is just features, that's why woman prefer whites, is not just skin like @FatJattMofo is saiyng, but a children white looking don't mean that is white, for example this is the children of Neymar a famous player of soccer
View attachment 137651
He looks white because of the features of his mom, but, he is not considered white because of his father, don't matter how white you looks like, if you can trace a ancestor that is not white in your family so you can't be considered white (O'Pry is a good example too, his mom obviously have BBC blood and he looks white).

I agree with you but Alaxander is talking bullshit and i can see many errors with " a white person is a person that looks like the avarage european"
so basically . white skin + good looks?

so basically . white skin + good looks?

The JBW theory only apply with white skin and good looks, this thread is bullshit is what im saiyng.

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
The JBW theory only apply with white skin and good looks, this thread is bullshit is what im saiyng.
fair enough. still tho it seems legit that some self hating brown girls would just fuck a dude with white skin anyway. its happened before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
View attachment 137651

I agree when people think of "white" they think of a stereotypical Northern European phenotype but in practice when someone encounters you they "decide" in the moment based on how close you line up to a stereotype. If you are ambigous, they will get confused. I've had white people call me white before and others know that I'm not off the bat. I notice it depends on how I alter my appearance - the thinner I am, the more clean-shaven, and the paler I am (obvi) the more likely some rando will think I'm white. I imagine I would get better results if I lightened my hair. Most white people seem to think I'm Italian, I imagine my height confuses them more than anything else.
What you're talking about is having an ancestral tree in front of you and making up laws about whiteness. Most internet nazis literally have stricter codes than Hitler (serious) and will not consider you white unless there isn't a single non-white in your entire family tree but I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about "practical whiteness" where a white person sizes you up and decides if you're white or not. Neymar's kid would 100% be considered white by anyone who passed him in the street.
This is complex shit imo everyone's brain runs a complicated algorithm to determine racial belonging and its most accurate when applied to your own race. I'm very good at detecting Persians and white people equally. I think I'm better at pegging race that most people due to talking with internet anthropologists for so long JFL

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member 2227
which is the stronger theory?
in my opinion BBC thoery only works in Spain because of a combination of pro-immigration ideology and the low SMV of spanish men, who are much shorter than african immigrants.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood
in my opinion BBC thoery only works in Spain because of a combination of pro-immigration ideology and the low SMV of spanish men, who are much shorter than african immigrants.
That reminds me that literally every American I've encountered believes that Spaniards are non-whites simply because they associate them with Hispanics fucking lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I agree when people think of "white" they think of a stereotypical Northern European phenotype but in practice when someone encounters you they "decide" in the moment based on how close you line up to a stereotype. If you are ambigous, they will get confused. I've had white people call me white before and others know that I'm not off the bat. I notice it depends on how I alter my appearance - the thinner I am, the more clean-shaven, and the paler I am (obvi) the more likely some rando will think I'm white. I imagine I would get better results if I lightened my hair. Most white people seem to think I'm Italian, I imagine my height confuses them more than anything else.
What you're talking about is having an ancestral tree in front of you and making up laws about whiteness. Most internet nazis literally have stricter codes than Hitler (serious) and will not consider you white unless there isn't a single non-white in your entire family tree but I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about "practical whiteness" where a white person sizes you up and decides if you're white or not. Neymar's kid would 100% be considered white by anyone who passed him in the street.
This is complex shit imo everyone's brain runs a complicated algorithm to determine racial belonging and its most accurate when applied to your own race. I'm very good at detecting Persians and white people equally. I think I'm better at pegging race that most people due to talking with internet anthropologists for so long JFL
JBW has thus been debunked
there is no such thing as JBW its all about having features that most white people have JBW has been debunked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood
JBW has thus been debunked
there is no such thing as JBW its all about having features that most white people have JBW has been debunked
Yeah pretty much. Its not so much about being white as it is LOOKING a particular kind of white - tall, high sharp cheekbones, pale skin ofc (this is the one that's hard to fraud depending on how far away from European you are racially) etc.
Certain white phenotypes are actually very disliked and I borderline think you'd be better off being some other non-curry race: these phenotypes include many Eastern European phenos, some English phenos, even some Norther and Western Euro phenos although they have the most "good" phenos of all Euros

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1973 and HighTierNormie
JBW is not true from what i've seen as having "white skin" doesnt make you eligible its all about features which may as well be a just be good looking theory but BBC is legit because you get big dick halo
narcy whites on suicide watch

Attachments

• bbc.JPG
    bbc.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
JBW is not true from what i've seen as having "white skin" doesnt make you eligible its all about features which may as well be a just be good looking theory but BBC is legit because you get big dick halo
narcy whites on suicide watch
Hilarious thing is in reality BBC is kind of a myth
Also BBC theory might be good for slaying but its probably terrible for an LTR, for that JBW wins easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zyzzcel, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Hilarious thing is in reality BBC is kind of a myth
Also BBC theory might be good for slaying but its probably terrible for an LTR, for that JWC wins easily
yeh lmao i made a thread on how BBC is jewish propaganda and most blacks are still under 6 inches (despite me being black with 7.3 inch) but the halo is still there as long people buy into the whole BBC myth

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
JBB the blacked pill is to hard to swallow

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HighTierNormie
Meme

• +1
jd44797i0knz.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, OOGABOOGA, spark and 1 other person
jfl didn't read at this 6 page long thread

View attachment 137651

If you are white enough to be viewed and treated as a white person by all the other white people you are white. What some demented autists think on the interwebs is irrelevant.

• +1
If you are white enough to be viewed and treated as a white person by all the other white people you are white. What some demented autists think on the interwebs is irrelevant.

No, nothing refuted, i already said it a friend about this etc... is reality, keep coping.

most blacks are ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
As an Engineering major, I've seen white guy who can't get laid and Asian Indian and black guys who can. It really depends on the person.

@lol, at guys who think white guys get girls that easily just for being white. Most of the incels in my college are white guys who happen to be STEM (mostly Engineering) majors.

With white guys its like they either fuck 20+ women or they are a virgins in their mid-20s

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Why can’t u imbeciles just accept the fact that a woman is attracted to a good looking man regardless of what race he is...

All this JBW vs BBC threads are getting old and lame.

Why can’t u imbeciles just accept the fact that a woman is attracted to a good looking man regardless of what race he is...

All this JBW vs BBC threads are getting old and lame.

Because some races have advantage and more pretended to have better features, features is what make a face looks good.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Alexanderr
No, nothing refuted, i already said it a friend about this etc... is reality, keep coping.
You are what you look like, retard. I am 80% white but I look 100% ethnic. I am indeed 100% ethnic.

I don't fucking know man I have never seen women become so primal like they do when they take a solid 8 inch BBC in the snatch.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
Last edited:
If you are white enough to be viewed and treated as a white person by all the other white people you are white.

BBC is niche, JBW is universal

JBW mogs

• +1
THE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE THAT CAN MOG ARE PEOPLE FROM THE HORN OF AFRICA
THEY HAVE CAUCASIAN SKULLS AND A BBC

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
JBW is supported by facts and data.

JBB/BBC is supported by anecdotal evidence from basement dwellers that watch too much blacked.com
HIGHEST IQ POST IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD