jbw with attractive black foids

i wish i still had my full quote it was funny, but it was something like, "whites girls r my qweens, despite the liters of semen they take on daily, and the kgs of poo that is in their arse that they don't wash after every poo session, they still my qweens".

i agree. Whites are king, white women r my qweens forever and ever, no matter the amount of thousands of semen they take into them daily and the amount of cute poo they have in them daily bc they usually don't wash it properly after every poo session.
Always qweens in my heart :heart:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 3043 and Looks234
It was more about white men not marrying black women. Same problem nowadays, it's more white men marrying out of race other than white women.
I saw a newly african immigrant the other day walking with a blonde milf jfl
he wasn't even good looking jfl

@looksmaxxer234 no cap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Looks234
See how in this thread how people believe their "people" don't racemix much, and don't like implicitely the idea of it?
So don't be shocked when whites think the same for themselves.
Tbh better all go for their people for LTR ngl.
basically what you said

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 3043
i agree. Whites are king, white women r my qweens forever and ever, no matter the amount of thousands of semen they take into them daily and the amount of cute poo they have in them daily bc they usually don't wash it properly after every poo session.
Always qweens in my heart :heart:
tbh on discord - that i left as i did leave this forum before needing to contact an user and will prolly leave again soon, - i have some golden quotes from my pure autism, should be pinned out.
the "somehow ethnic" is glorios too ngl @sytyl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and lutte
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6217
tbh on discord - that i left as i did leave this forum before needing to contact an user and will prolly leave again soon, - i have some golden quotes from my pure autism, should be pinned out.
the "somehow ethnic" is glorios too ngl @sytyl
brb leaving the forum permanently for the fifth time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
death to crackers and niggers. Need to accelerate the tension in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, DharkDC, doll and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 9072
basically what you said

i mirin him so hard, one of the best boxers of all time, and a top tier eloquence, with insane speechs that are still up there.
i agree.

see this one too :

really you must watch it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6217
I saw a newly african immigrant the other day walking with a blonde milf jfl
he wasn't even good looking jfl

@looksmaxxer234 no cap
Yeah, but it's more of a niche fetish. There was a study that found that 90% of white women don't even consider black men as potential partners. And of those who could date one, doesn't mean they still necessarily date one.
Women are in fact found to be way more choosy when it comes to partners potential race, than men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 9090
Race is cope. Just be good looking theory.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Yeah, but it's more of a niche fetish. There was a study that found that 90% of white women don't even consider black men as potential partners. And of those who could date one, doesn't mean they still necessarily date one.
Women are in fact found to be way more choosy when it comes to partners potential race, than men.
Yes you marry within your own race

but pumping and dumping white girls is for fun

they love that shit especially in colleges

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, lutte and Looks234
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DharkDC, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Looks234
Race is cope. Just be good looking theory.

On a srs note, i need to see your face someday, won't leak tho, probably a prettyboy meeks alike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, lutte, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

low iq if :
- you want a virgin girl that is also pious for marriage if you ain't yourself
- you want to marry a girl that was pumped and dumped but "muh repented" even.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, lutte and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL

Yeah, white women are whores.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Looks234 and Deleted member 3043
cope
just be vinnie hacker theory
View attachment 846619
unironically vinnie showed me that, yes to be a prettyboy you need more soft features than bones eventho bones need to be top tier, but you can't ever be a top tier prettyboy without top tier dick sucking lips. I won't ever be a prettyboy then, since you can't change lips, but i cope with the idea that ion want to have dick sucking lips either ways since not heterosexual asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and lutte
Yeah
either they fuck for one night stands
or date for a while then break up jfl
no srs relationships

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6217
unironically vinnie showed me that, yes to be a prettyboy you need more soft features than bones eventho bones need to be top tier, but you can't ever be a top tier prettyboy without top tier dick sucking lips. I won't ever be a prettyboy then, since you can't change lips, but i cope with the idea that ion want to have dick sucking lips either ways since not heterosexual asf.
he has giga bones doe
literally bone mass mogs me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9072, Looks234 and 2 others
how do you feel bout that?
if my people were on a large scale like white women, i wouldnt accepted that tbh ngl. srs it's sad but at least they are far from doing that mine.

just get lip fillers brah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
he has giga bones doe
literally bone mass mogs me to oblivion
yes good bones tbh but lean, he doesn't insanely bone mog me imo. still better. with different soft features could have been maesthetic, shows how top tier prettyboy are the hardest look to achieve, literally.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
yes good bones tbh but lean, he doesn't insanely bone mog me imo. still better. with different soft features could have been maesthetic, shows how top tier prettyboy are the hardest look to achieve, literally.
You’re underestimating his bones. His bones are above average and he’s lean too.
9E3EF186 E64E 441E B13E 61A5F6897803

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 3043 and goat2x
then you are chad
his cheekbones arer literally bigger than my fucking ankle
IMG 20201203 171159

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Subhuman Philtrum, Looks234 and 2 others
how do you feel bout that?
if my people were on a large scale like white women, i wouldnt accepted that tbh ngl. srs it's sad but at least they are far from doing that mine.
Yeah, and what am I going to do? Go to a college campus and preach about hellfire to the sluts? They wouldn't care. I'll let them live the life they want, I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering about what some irrelevant low class sloot is doing.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9344, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
then you are chad
View attachment 846641
@streege is mentalcel
he has very good bones and could be htn to close chadelite if lost weight and trim but cries on here rather than slaying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Looks234, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
then you are chad
View attachment 846641
well he has more projected zygos than me tbh ngl - i lack in that regard - but i have overall a better side even rn from what i've seen, especially how he is trying hard int his pic, mandible, chin, ramus, and wideness of zygos i'm a bit better. but he mogs me hard in lips, and nose. i have better browridge also.
His eyes aren't better tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@streege is mentalcel
he has very good bones and could be htn to close chadelite if lost weight and trim but cries on here rather than slaying
E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

im not talking about hood black girls but more of the more educated and more attractive ones they seem to only go for white guys is what i've noticed.

you have to be a tall white normie to get these girls tbh
Where you from OP?
You're either a white guy (no hate) or another self hating cucked ethnic :sick:
I need to know ngl

• JFL
Yeah, and what am I going to do? Go to a college campus and preach about hellfire to the sluts? They wouldn't care. I'll let them live the life they want, I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering about what some irrelevant low class sloot is doing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9344, BigBiceps and 2 others
@streege is mentalcel
If he had the money he could mog amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
streege is mentalcel chad

on a serious note he's clearly white and "latino" isn't a race
He doesn’t like white any sfcel would say this

He looks turkish or latino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Yeah
either they fuck for one night stands
or date for a while then break up jfl
no srs relationships
Imo many want serious relationships, but they can't expect me to take them serious, after they open up about their rich sexual history. Word of advice to any foids lurking: Shut the fuck up about your sexual history. Just makes your boyfriends dick go limp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9072
T
If you’re a white guy and have to go for black girls you’ve failed as a white man.
True for full black chicks, I’d love to fuck a hot mullata

• +1
Reactions: Looks234