jbw with attractive black foids

no need tbh, but for you to play high IQ, classy ethnic card - which is natural i mean you can't fake shit if you do it's over - you need the right context and beeing known as such.In my case due to my personnality and eloquence - not in english ngl - even if i wanted, i couldn't fake beeing a badboy.
Thugmaxxing is cope.
871D2C6F 4F2C 460B 818C BA91C5CB8B33
4702E767 3FDF 40D8 827F ADCB27755254

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
JFL that isnt me lmao, i would have murdered myself if it was, jfl at willingly living with such a skull deformity, over for this inbred arab fag
no i mean, i feel like i've read that u were partly arab, rnt u? no point in self hating, even if i was fully curry ngl i would just have given up on looks and focus on arrangemax

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Sadly ethnics have to resort to that to slay
all the niggas and ethnics in my hs used to talk like ghetto faggots
but they did slay white girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Copeful, Warlow and 1 other person
well everything has a meaning in life. Even the girls they attract i despise them not only because they are thot - most modernist girls are and i just can't be attracted - but because they act as loud, low iq, and primitive than these "thugs" to mimic them. I want to be with a decent human beeing overall, not an human acting like an abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
white girls fog
white whores would date good looking curries
but ethnic whores always prefer whites
no they'd date psl 4 thugmaxxed curry

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 3043
@TheCopefulCurry why u cage at my high class argument, u curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Copeful
well everything has a meaning in life. Even the girls they attract i despise them not only because they are thot - most modernist girls are and i just can't be attracted - but because they act as loud, low iq, and primitive than these "thugs" to mimic them. I want to be with a decent human beeing overall, not an human acting like an abused dog.
bad news bro

• So Sad
- you want to marry a girl that was pumped and dumped but "muh repented" even.
theres nothing wrong with this... the past is the past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 9072
no i mean, i feel like i've read that u were partly arab, rnt u? no point in self hating, even if i was fully curry ngl i would just have given up on looks and focus on arrangemax
jfl na bro, im 100% eritrean, which is east african, indirectly i do probably have some arab dna from mixing 1000s of years ago as all eritreans do but its not with the modern goat fucking terrorist arabs you see today, it was a while ago

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Gengar, Looks234 and 1 other person
post ur curry voice I want hear
I dont have curry voice jfl I was raised up in Canada
but i'm caging at your black accent

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
jfl na bro, im 100% eritrean, which is east african, indirectly i do probably have some arab dna from mixing 1000s of years ago as all eritreans do but its not with the modern goat fucking terrorist arabs you see today, it was a while ago
@LondonVillie why ughh react bro?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
@TheCopefulCurry why u cage at my high class argument, u curry
dont bother with @TheCopefulCurry he has been penchood lately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, hairyballscel, Looks234 and 1 other person
theres nothing wrong with this... the past is the past
i accept her as a whole, but don't expect me to do charity and take her as my wife i'm ngl

stupid niggas like @brbbrah are coping hard. no foid would even give them the light of day, even in his fantasies about fucking white women. hes justshit posting hard. he should shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Copeful, goat2x and 5 others
i accept her as a whole, but don't expect me to do charity and take her as my wife i'm ngl
you dont have to do that but theres nothing wrong with people who do this is what im saying

• +1
stupid niggas like @brbbrah are coping hard. no foid would even give them the light of day, even in his fantasies about fucking white women. hes justshit posting hard. he should shut the fuck up
30ab9015-905c-4928-85fe-f01a78634dbb-png.845882

no you don't bro, come on now
i took better pics this time, i mog him check my matches i had in one day. also body halo.

Screenshot 2020 12 03 at 70713 PM LI

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 3043 and hairyballscel
my new pics are legit 6 psl no joke

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
you dont have to do that but theres nothing wrong with people who do this is what im saying
what is wrong and that i'll never forgive is that my ortho did stolen me 6mm of forward growth mandible, maxila, and also, like 3-4mm IMW.I still manage to have near to elite bones in that area, thanks to my dad's bones, but still i want to cry out loud, i should have NEVER DO ORTHO as a TEEN

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 9090
i took better pics this time, i mog him check my matches i had in one day. also body halo.

View attachment 846723
not to mention dutch girls are foggers with good height, facial bones and harmony. 353 matches is like 3500 matches in soymerica

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
not to mention dutch girls are foggers with good height, facial bones and harmony. 353 matches is like 3500 matches in soymerica
thats right bro. i will send my new pics soon to u in dm

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
what is wrong and that i'll never forgive is that my ortho did stolen me 6mm of forward growth mandible, maxila, and also, like 3-4mm IMW.I still manage to have near to elite bones in that area, thanks to my dad's bones, but still i want to cry out loud, i should have NEVER DO ORTHO as a TEEN
it was qismat bro, i was robbed too of a normal life

• So Sad
thats right bro. i will send my new pics soon to u in dm
sure thing, just dont send it rn bro because i might rope seeing the competition in this country jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
massive cope white women love nt indian men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and hairyballscel
it was qismat bro, i was robbed too of a normal life
i'll do surgery tbh, it's just a way to recover what this female did stole me.

• Woah
sure thing, just dont send it rn bro because i might rope seeing the competition in this country jfl.
cope. the most common interracial couple in nordic is low inhib muslim morrocan and turk with nordic whore

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Gengar
wdym? I'm sure it's different in Europe but i'm talking about Canada? I've slaready shown pics to users

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
i'll do surgery tbh, it's just a way to recover what this female did stole me.
i wont do surgery tbh. ill just rot here, hope it works out for you tho.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 9090
massive cope white women love nt indian men

retarded nigga i mog u to back to oblivion, skyrim, morrowind and back. keep coping manlet 5'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gengar and Looks234
wdym? I'm sure it's different in Europe but i'm talking about Canada? I've slaready shown pics to users
he's coping sfcel a 4.5 psl paki got 150 matches in nerdic countries

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 9090
cope. the most common interracial couple in nordic is low inhib muslim morrocan and turk with nordic whore
bruh i barely see moroccans or turks with natives because most of them are too subhuman. i do see black guys often and mulattos with them though but then again they also get a lot of interest from moroccan and turk chicks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and 6ft7Mogger
retarded nigga i mog u to back to oblivion, skyrim, morrowind and back. keep coping manlet 5'4
im not 5'4 and ur an incel, and ur not nt u even admitted in my thread. Nt 4 psl curry> aspie 7 psl white chad

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9090
If you’re a white guy and have to go for black girls you’ve failed as a white man.
Gonna have a baby with a black woman and create the new Meeks

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234 and Deleted member 3043
bruh i barely see moroccans or turks with natives because most of them are too subhuman. i do see black guys often and mulattos with them though but then again they also get a lot of interest from moroccan and turk chicks
nok u faggot chaddam dont make bring up that study, morrocan and turks are low inhib sunni slayers

• JFL