jbw with attractive black foids

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and WadlowMaxxing
what was wrong with your teeth
nothing. literally nothing.My mom when i was 13yo, just wanted my teeth to be more "cuter" -they were very vampire/sharp canine looking jfl according to psl it's a good thing - so ortho did put them together and fucked my IMW that could have been near 50mm and is below 45mm now + used rubber band to pull back my upper maxila to fit in with my lower maxila, instead of doing the other way around. Stealing exactly after CT scan took now and compared to the old one, 6 mm forward growth in both maxila. Still looks fine because of my genetics but still ....

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 9670
ur a slayer
please for the sanity of everybody of this forum just leave. grab your luggage grab your stuff and go, just leave man. its over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
just 5'10 ntmaxxed pakistan, not chaddam in slightest

face > dick. besides its not even big.
why aren't you slaying? what facial flaws do you have?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
please for the sanity of everybody of this forum just leave. grab your luggage grab your stuff and go, just leave man. its over for you
ur an incel

"je parle très bien le français...." and then "et ça va peut-être MEILLEUR OUI". jfl at this larper. But still deep voice mog me to hell and back. Can pm for french voice tbh, too high inihibit here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and WadlowMaxxing
You look good man
could have naturally looked better if i wasn't fucked fucked by her. Without my luck DNA wise, i would have better just become asexual at this point tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
why aren't you slaying? what facial flaws do you have?
havent you seen my nose and fivehead? some pajeet would post it here often because i didnt feed into his delusions. i can link the thread to .co if you want. aside from those i also have shitty eye area; a lot of upper eyelid exposure, dark circles under my eyes and theyre also bulgy af. slightly recessed chin also. so with all those features, thats why im not slaying. with normal nose id probably have a gf tho.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9090, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
could have naturally looked better if i wasn't fucked fucked my her. Without my luck DNA wise, i would have better just become asexual at this point tbh.
You look good man. Stop thinking so hard. Why are you here? You look great. It's sad to see you crying on this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
havent you seen my nose and fivehead? some pajeet would post it here often because i didnt feed into his delusions. i can link the thread to .co if you want. aside from those i also have shitty eye area; a lot of upper eyelid exposure, dark circles under my eyes and theyre also bulgy af. slightly recessed chin also. so with all those features, thats why im not slaying. with normal nose id probably have a gf tho.
tbh i see uglier curries than you happy with life

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and WadlowMaxxing
You look good man. Stop thinking so hard. Why are you here? You look great. It's sad to see you crying on this forum
this site is just a collection of ugly looking unlucky guys and good looking legit mentally ill guys. pretty sad as both cant control their situation

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Copeful, Gengar and 1 other person
tbh i see uglier curries than you happy with life
you havent seen my full face, just individual features that may not look as bad but when it all comes together, you can see the subhumanity. my harmony has totally been thrown off now. those uglier curries are - in reality - not as ugly as me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 9090
tbh i'm sorry i'm low T asf to cry over some shit like that, but i used to take the "chad or death" too seriously as i'm always a naive dude.
And when you see that you've got fucked even partially for nothing, it's hard to forget it, i just knew it today since nobody would ever notice that i'm recessed or anything since i'm not, only a CT scan comparizon from before the treatment and now can tell what changed.
I should be thankful, you'r right. will try to stop talking about my deadass. And hope you all find happinness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
you havent seen my full face, just individual features that may not look as bad but when it all comes together, you can see the subhumanity. my harmony has totally been thrown off now. those uglier curries are - in reality - not as ugly as me.
have you posted your face I haven't seen it

have you posted your face I haven't seen it
not my full face but my pics have been spammed here by other users (either pajeets or afghandus). one sec. ill link it.

"je parle très bien le français...." and then "et ça va peut-être MEILLEUR OUI". jfl at this larper. But still deep voice mog me to hell and back. Can pm for french voice tbh, too high inihibit here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@streege did you hear that audio i deleted it it was cringengl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
I tried faking a québecoise accent but idk how they sound even
even i have hard time faking them, never properly talked with one beside an oneitis cel.

• JFL
9pages

• +1
2 hour thread 9 pages
raceshit is so cancerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6217 and lutte
What shud i say