JBWmaxxer who posts on lookism

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
This guy is a 30 something Yr old from the UK living in China working as an English teacher in a Chinese school and slaying teenage gook stacies every day. He has a triple digit slay count iirc. He also posts pics of many of his slay

How he looks like

JBW theory proved yet again. Whites can't be incels proved yet again :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zikzog, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Tmp cam 863257943

I feel for my ricebros.

Tenor 1 1

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, mewcoper, Deleted member 12669 and 16 others
Just be ginger*

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I had matches with whites girls before and I am ugly af, doesn’t mean anything.

• +1
I had matches with whites girls before and I am ugly af, doesn’t mean anything.
Not just matches he literally has a slay count of 3 digits

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 1560
Not just matches he literally has a slay count of 3 digits
It’s China doe, the highest population. I wouldn’t be surprised plus he is white(exotic).

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998 and Jason Voorhees
@MarkCorrigan u mog him time to go to China to slay gook stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 9670
I didn’t even know mainland China had a hookup culture like that

there is nothing more absolute than JBW on ethnic lands

• +1
Reactions: metagross, zikzog and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye and Jason Voorhees
he has much better bones than me his colouring is just dogshit
Ur 6'2 white and not obese. This is your competition bro

Tmp cam 1065859018

170cm + dicklet + wagie = professional pussy drier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, happybread, zikzog and 5 others
when have I said I only wanted black girls???
didnt u say u preferred that? idk. gook women are repulsive anyway but you might be into that shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9670 and Baldingman1998
does britcel live in china?
Yes as an English teacher. Just imagine a foreigner coming to your cities and taking your jobs and your women throwing themselves at him and you can do nothing but watch all of this in silence. Insanely over for ricemen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: happybread, LastHopeForNorman, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Yes as an English teacher. Just imagine a foreigner coming to your cities and taking your jobs and your women throwing themselves at him and you can do nothing but watch all of this in silence. Insanely over for ricemen

View attachment 1134500
they can get black girls though

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
they can get black girls though
chinese men have started cucking blacks in africa in absurd numbers. this is likely a pysop linked to chinas investment in africa

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
chinese men have started cucking blacks in africa in absurd numbers. this is likely a pysop linked to chinas investment in africa
I think azn women preferring white men has more to do with the lack of dimorphism in azn men otherwise most ppl are attracted to the ppl of their race

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and WadlowMaxxing

it's so fucking hard to create halo's but i did my best with 5min

• +1
E04373CF D0FE 49D4 8320 C58C2459894C

• JFL
Reactions: happybread
FILTHY FUCKING GOOKS I'LL EXTERMINATE THEIR ENTIRE YELLOW SUBHUMAN VERMIN RACE WHEN WHITES CONQUER ALL OF THEM AGAIN.

I'LL STACK THEIR DISGUSTING LITTLE FRAIL YELLOW BODIES SIX FEET HIGH TO USE INSTEAD OF SANDBAGS WHEN WE HANG THOSE YELLOW BASTARDS.

THIS IS ASIAN HATE YOU DOG EATING SUBHUMAN GOOK SWINE

[ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: happybread, EasternRightWinger15, gamma and 1 other person
Hahahahaha I remember him he used to post here about how he was fucking Asian chicks in the uk. Didn’t know he moved, Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
Hahahahaha I remember him he used to post here about how he was fucking Asian chicks in the uk. Didn’t know he moved, Jfl.
@Britcel

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

It's not mainstream though. But you wouln't know the difference due to the high population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
FILTHY FUCKING GOOKS I'LL EXTERMINATE THEIR ENTIRE YELLOW SUBHUMAN VERMIN RACE WHEN WHITES CONQUER ALL OF THEM AGAIN.

I'LL STACK THEIR DISGUSTING LITTLE FRAIL YELLOW BODIES SIX FEET HIGH TO USE INSTEAD OF SANDBAGS WHEN WE HANG THOSE YELLOW BASTARDS.

THIS IS ASIAN HATE YOU DOG EATING SUBHUMAN GOOK SWINE

View attachment 1134546View attachment 1134547View attachment 1134548View attachment 1134549View attachment 1134550

[ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]
You ain't gonna do nothing but talk sh*t and rot.

View attachment 1134500
Yeah, but we can't really do anything but teach English. We're not taking anybody's jobs. And yes, we can have sex with a lot of local girls, but they're mostly bottom of the barrel sl*ts. Most Asian women in Asia won't do anything with a foreigner, period.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13197

JBW will get you pan faced 4 foot gooks while JBM (Just Be Maghrebi) gets you French, German, Polish, and Russian chicks. I’d take the latter any day. Maghrebi bad boy game mogs JBW any day!

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, happybread, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
Yeah, but we can't really do anything but teach English. We're not taking anybody's jobs. And yes, we can have sex with a lot of local girls, but they're mostly bottom of the barrel sl*ts. Most Asian women in Asia won't do anything with a foreigner, period.
You have ZERO competion from local guys. Us westerners can mog based on height alone. The average height in China is like 5’5 so imagine being a 6’ guy and height frauding to 6’2 while being gymaxxed. You would look like a NFL player JFL

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Jason Voorhees
JBW will get you pan faced 4 foot gooks while JBM (Just Be Maghrebi) gets you French, German, Polish, and Russian chicks. I’d take the latter any day. Maghrebi bad boy game mogs JBW any day!
Guys from the MENA slay in France. I know that for a fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
Guys from the MENA slay in France. I know that for a fact
I am Lebanese/Maghrebi and can confirm this, they consider it an exotic halo. This one French girl asked me where I’m from and when I said I’m Lebanese her eyes lit up and she was super interested. I am also 6’ and gymaxxed which helps too. Right now I am getting tats to run low inhib bad bad boy game.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Jason Voorhees
You have ZERO competion from local guys. Us westerners can mog based on height alone. The average height in China is like 5’5 so imagine being a 6’ guy and height frauding to 6’2 while being gymaxxed. You would look like a NFL player JFL
China's data isn't always that accurate. A lot of Chinese guys are tall nowdays. I'm 6ft and get height mogged all the time by both men and women. I'm nothing special because of my height.

It's not about competition. Most women in China won't date non Chinese guys. Being Chinese is just a prerequisite for most wonen here. Just because of the high population though there will still be loads of local sluts dtf.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 13325
China's data isn't always that accurate. A lot of Chinese guys are tall nowdays. I'm 6ft and get height mogged all the time by both men and women. I'm nothing special because of my height.

It's not about competition. Most women in China won't date non Chinese guys. Being Chinese is just a prerequisite for most wonen here. Just because of the high population though there will still be loads of local sluts dtf.
But don’t you think that Asian guys lack dimorphism traits such as facial hair, pronounced brow ridge, height, frame, etc which is why Asian girls tend to go for foreign guys more than any other race of girls.

But don’t you think that Asian guys lack dimorphism traits such as facial hair, pronounced brow ridge, height, frame, etc which is why Asian girls tend to go for foreign guys more than any other race of girls.
Over here that's not very attractive. Facial hair is a big no no. They don't like it. Girls are always telling me I'd look so much more handsome if I'd shave my face. As for the other stuff, girls might like it but they'd still prefer someone of their own race 10 times out of 10.

Height and frame aren't that different. My wife's father is the same height as me but way more stocky. Way more. His hands are like trash can lids compared to mine, and I got pretty big hands. Her little brother's about 1 inch shorter but also has a much bigger frame. Big dudes aren't rare over here at all. Also, they're very confident and masculine. Asians who grew up in Asia are nothing like the little self hating nerds who grew up in the West. Not to say that all Asian dudes who grew up in the West, but you get what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 13325
Over here that's not very attractive. Facial hair is a big no no. They don't like it. Girls are always telling me I'd look so much more handsome if I'd shave my face. As for the other stuff, girls might like it but they'd still prefer someone of their own race 10 times out of 10.

Height and frame aren't that different. My wife's father is the same height as me but way more stocky. Way more. His hands are like trash can lids compared to mine, and I got pretty big hands. Her little brother's about 1 inch shorter but also has a much bigger frame. Big dudes aren't rare over here at all. Also, they're very confident and masculine. Asians who grew up in Asia are nothing like the little self hating nerds who grew up in the West. Not to say that all Asian dudes who grew up in the West, but you get what I mean.
Very interesting. It seems like it’s a diet related thing - as these countries develop they can afford more meat and food which makes the population grow taller/bigger. And yeah idk why Asian guys in the west tend to be more nerdy. When I was in college we had a Chang in my fraternity. He was tall/good looking and very confident. Very social and into sports. I’m sure there’s plenty of guys like that in China it’s just that the ones that immigrate to the US tend to studymaxx and careermaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Jason Voorhees
Very interesting. It seems like it’s a diet related thing - as these countries develop they can afford more meat and food which makes the population grow taller/bigger. And yeah idk why Asian guys in the west tend to be more nerdy. When I was in college we had a Chang in my fraternity. He was tall/good looking and very confident. Very social and into sports. I’m sure there’s plenty of guys like that in China it’s just that the ones that immigrate to the US tend to studymaxx and careermaxx.
They got the identity issues too. They grow up white on the inside but yellow on the outside. I'm gonna make sure my boys, and girls, don't have that problem. We'll be returning to China a lot and they'll be spending a lot of time around their maternal grandfather. I couldn't have hoped for a better Asian role model for boys who will be seen as Asians in the West. My father in law's masculine to the extreme, but also very good with children. They'll also be only allowed to speak with their mother in Chinese, and in English with me. We won't respond to them if they speak to us using the other parent's language. We'll be very strict about this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: happybread, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 13325 and 1 other person
They got the identity issues too. They grow up white on the inside but yellow on the outside. I'm gonna make sure my boys, and girls, don't have that problem. We'll be returning to China a lot and they'll be spending a lot of time around their maternal grandfather. I couldn't have hoped for a better Asian role model for boys who will be seen as Asians in the West. My father in law's masculine to the extreme, but also very good with children. They'll also be only allowed to speak with their mother in Chinese, and in English with me. We won't respond to them if they speak to us using the other parent's language. We'll be very strict about this.
Yeah having good role models when you’re growing up is key. So many boys are feminized today because they are taught that masculinity is toxic, etc. they aren’t taught to embrace their masculine drive. That’s why so many western men are simp beta males today.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Jason Voorhees

I too have been a self hating nerd, but I'm changing. I think it happens because western asian guys grow up being mogged and not fitting in, which because a vicious circle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I too have been a self hating nerd, but I'm changing. I think it happens because western asian guys grow up being mogged and not fitting in, which because a vicious circle.
Start lifting weights and training MMA/BJJ, mogmaxxing and learning to fight will boost your confidence a lot. Then run NTT game (Natty tat tan) and work on your social skills. Jacked, tan Asian guys, with tats will do very well, all you need to do is break the stereotype and be outgoing/confident.

Yea im mixed polynesian and white still get lots of matches in asia but not other countries, fuck these noodles

Yea im mixed polynesian and white still get lots of matches in asia but not other countries, fuck these noodles
You better start loving them noodles.