JDBB>>>>JBW

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
As I've already stated in another post black is associated with evil, degeneracy , snakes and chaos. White with purity, innocence, order and youth.

But ideal is white with some black making med and light brown curries the ideal colour ( maybe even heavily tanned cumskins).

Just don't be black mogs just be white for this reason. Having a little chaos, darkness and evil in you makes you not bland like white but also not degenerate like niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 17829, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
As I've already stated in another post black is associated with evil, degeneracy , snakes and chaos. White with purity, innocence, order and youth.

But ideal is white with some black making med and light brown curries the ideal colour ( maybe even heavily tanned cumskins).

Just don't be black mogs just be white for this reason. Having a little chaos, darkness and evil in you makes you not bland like white but also not degenerate like niggers
Are you coping cause you look look pseudo Tyrone yourself ?also what you mean is dark looks ..you can have dark looks without having black DNA

• JFL
Are you coping cause you look look pseudo Tyrone yourself ?also what you mean is dark looks ..you can have dark looks without having black DNA
I'm not even close to black this is my original skin colour ignore the fat
Received 650010773020202

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 16369
Screenshot 20220417 132519  01

Tyrone? He looks like a Al Qaeda Member.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Mr.cope, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others
. this one mogs ?

Attachments

• mogger1.jpg
    mogger1.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 15827
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 15827

[ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER][ISPOILER] CURRY :feelsgood:[/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Blacks mog curries to oblivion lmao. At least In my school

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ah, all ego and racism aside, your right, even about the light brown curries thing, even medium brown as long as u dont have gigacurryface

this is why i try to get a dark af tan

do u think i should be blonde with dark tan or dye hair brown/black with tan for optimal broad appeal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ah, all ego and racism aside, your right, even about the light brown curries thing, even medium brown as long as u dont have gigacurryface

this is why i try to get a dark af tan

do u think i should be blonde with dark tan or dye hair brown/black with tan for optimal broad appeal?
I have seen your pic. you should go for tan with dark hair and brown highlights for max contrast. Maybe even a stubble for contrast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829