• JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL, futuregigamogger, nonserviam and 8 others
Young David laid is a literal apex predator faced mogger

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Sikkunt23 and malignant
He is final fantasy character tier pretty boy.
I am final fantasy maxxing tbh
Gonna grow long dark hair and train neck
Will complement pointy chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Taylorswift
I am final fantasy maxxing tbh
Gonna grow long dark hair and train neck
Will complement pointy chin
8E7EFBA5 B353 43A7 B784 E7D2BD95D740

David Laid looks like prime Fabian Gray tbh.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Easier for David to get laid imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, futuregigamogger, NeanderthalMax and 2 others
both lose ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
Typical of a PSL aspie like yourself
im rating based off of PSL

obviously David has higher IRL appeal bc he has broader shoulders and is 5 inches taller

obviously David has higher IRL appeal bc he has broader shoulders and is 5 inches taller
Nah nigga. David Laid has higher IRL appeal because his face looks better.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, medialcanthuscel, SteveRogers and 2 others
whatever man both of them are way better looking than a subhuman recessed piece of shit ugly as fuck subhuman deformed 0 bones ugly recessed piece of shit like myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Taylorswift
Cherry picked.
How is this cherry picked? It's literally an unfrauded picture of the two of them together. It's closest you'll get to a real-life comparison.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, wagbox, SteveRogers and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, godlikesz, SteveRogers and 4 others
@shortuglybrown
David is a frauding framelet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and godlikesz
David is post prime here . His prime was like 19 yrs old .
So he peaked at 19 and maintained that for a measly one maybe two years. Life of a prettyboy jfl.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Sikkunt23
Both are larping about their heights. Jeff is 5'10 and David is 6'1.
Braindead
Laid is 6’2 minimum confirmed by everyone that’s ever seen him irl and in his videos

• +1
Reactions: PreChad Subhuman, Ritalincell and Sikkunt23
Braindead
Laid is 6’2 minimum confirmed by everyone that’s ever seen him irl and in his videos
Laid doesn't look more than 3 inches taller than Jeff in that picture.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and Sikkunt23
Laid doesn't look more than 3 inches taller than Jeff in that picture.
Jeff frauds with lifts, he’s 5’9 and 3/4, and was surely standing with his best posture due to the insecurity jfl

jeff mogs facially but its close

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23

Dave is just over 6’1”, Jeff is 5’9.5”
Jeff is worlds broader than Dave, I’m more broad than Dave and I’m suicidal due to my shoulders.
Yes, agreed; Dave 6 PSL (looksmaxxed too, he’s super driven and you can tell he’s blackpilled) Jeff 7 PSL (will never even bother to care whether or not he’s GL, he’s drowning in pussy 24/7, was given incredible genetics, honestly, considering his home structure, prenatal T (and every T for that matter) etc etc (at 5’9.5” with a face and body like his, it’s not gonna matter too much, but obviously he’d be an ideal human if 6’2”+++

What the fuck jeff mogs hard better jaw better zygos better eye better hair better eyebrows better maxilla better uner eye support
@godlikesz @Truthmirrorcoper

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
What the fuck jeff mogs hard better jaw better zygos better eye better hair better eyebrows better maxilla better uner eye support
@godlikesz @Truthmirrorcoper
yeah bro
Jeff seid face hot

David jeff

this prey will never truly mog jeff perfection

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 9072
Zach mogs both

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 6485b025t, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
and of course sikcoper, ehm sikkunt, gives a like to your comment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Wow another ez win for the perfectly sculpted Jeff seid , i only got one thing for you op....
1DB76A36 1E01 4AD5 9926 5CE06C13320C

• Love it
Reactions: godlikesz
4C379A06 1826 4EEB 970F 2B97A09DDB30

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Stevensmithgerard and godlikesz
Dave is just over 6’1”, Jeff is 5’9.5”
Jeff is worlds broader than Dave, I’m more broad than Dave and I’m suicidal due to my shoulders.
Yes, agreed; Dave 6 PSL (looksmaxxed too, he’s super driven and you can tell he’s blackpilled) Jeff 7 PSL (will never even bother to care whether or not he’s GL, he’s drowning in pussy 24/7, was given incredible genetics, honestly, considering his home structure, prenatal T (and every T for that matter) etc etc (at 5’9.5” with a face and body like his, it’s not gonna matter too much, but obviously he’d be an ideal human if 6’2”+++

Damn, Laid only 6'1. Makes you wonder how many of these other fitness influencers are frauding their height. Connor Murphy claims 6'3 but is likely closer to 6'1.5.

Damn, Laid only 6'1. Makes you wonder how many of these other fitness influencers are frauding their height. Connor Murphy claims 6'3 but is likely closer to 6'1.5.
Laid is not 6'1. No way. He is at least 6'2

both look retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 9072
@ineedhelo4844 mogs Jeff sied btw
you are evil ngl. You take subhumans along your wing as a chadlite and then try to proclaim them as slayers knowing all of us will laugh at them. @LondonVillie was right there are so few chads here yet everyone here claims to be one. You're the only genuinely gl member from your group, zaynmaxxer is average(manlet and poor frame) and indeedhelo is a ht normie at best. Now give me a vomit react and tell me i'm wrong

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 756
you are evil ngl. You take subhumans along your wing as a chadlite and then try to proclaim them as slayers knowing all of us will laugh at them. @LondonVillie was right there are so few chads here yet everyone here claims to be one. You're the only genuinely gl member from your group, zaynmaxxer is average(manlet and poor frame) and indeedhelo is a ht normie at best. Now give me a vomit react and tell me i'm wrong
What about @MrGlutton ? 😂😂

pm me im not joking i actually have screenshots

You’re good looking! How Pashtun are you?
im not talking about me , im talking about ineedhelo. I already asked if girsl perfer him or jeff sied and girls picked him

Disgusting rate from u tbh . I’m indeed disappointed
what happened to your little experiment that you were gonna do? let me guess every girl chose jeff seid you didnt post the results jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23