Y
Yoyo2233
Sphinx
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2020
- Posts
- 2,997
- Reputation
- 1,673
Is Jeff seid a giga chad facially?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No way dude his face is good as fuckhe looks OK I guess about 6/10
Jfl at this retarded copehe looks OK I guess about 6/10
No way dude his face is good as fuck
6/10 is above average he does not have model face or any defined features, he isn't even tall 5'10. just be White and gymcel brah theory.Jfl at this retarded cope
hes a complete chad and mogs everyone in the forum into oblivion
6/10 is above average he does not have model face or any defined features, he isn't even tall 5'10. just be White and gymcel brah theory.
Bro he could be a model tf6/10 is above average he does not have model face or any defined features, he isn't even tall 5'10. just be White and gymcel brah theory.
these are photoshoped.
these are photoshoped.
this is what he looks like.
narrow thin lips shit bulbous nose shit harmony. he isn't above 6. if you watch him in motion look like high tier normie nothing special about him to be rated High like models.
View attachment 416298View attachment 416300he does not even stand out next to normies View attachment 416303![]()
his nose is photoshopped alwaysthese are photoshoped.
this is what he looks like.
narrow thin lips shit bulbous nose shit harmony. he isn't above 6. if you watch him in motion look like high tier normie nothing special about him to be rated High like models.
View attachment 416298View attachment 416300he does not even stand out next to normies View attachment 416303![]()
The labes are very off for sure,he easily mogs 99,5% of population,does that make him gl enough to model idkWatch any public video of Jeff Seid (where he goes out in public). He rarely gets mogged facially, and there's been hundreds if not thousands of people in his videos. Same with Connor Murphy. People massively underrate the face of these chads. It's largely why they get so much attention.
leave your basement6/10 is above average he does not have model face or any defined features, he isn't even tall 5'10. just be White and gymcel brah theory.
no modelor defined features yes6/10 is above average he does not have model face or any defined features, he isn't even tall 5'10. just be White and gymcel brah theory.
Watch any public video of Jeff Seid (where he goes out in public). He rarely gets mogged facially, and there's been hundreds if not thousands of people in his videos. Same with Connor Murphy. People massively underrate the face of these chads. It's largely why they get so much attention.
his nose is photoshopped always
but god tier eye area and lower third
no one rates o'pry 8/10 unless they are coping as much as you9/10lmfaoooo and this is rated 8/10![]()
![]()
max 7/10 faciallyNo way dude his face is good as fuck
no one rates o'pry 8/10 unless they are coping as much as you
I am not saying he is ugly but I still won't rate him anything above 6 psl.
6 PSL is 1 in 100. Nobody would've taken issue with you on that. Nobody is claiming Jeff is a full blown chad. But he's indeed a mogger, and really good looking facially. But you said he was 6/10 lol (ie the normie scale). That's hardly average.
Show a single occurs of Jeff getting mogged facially in any of these videos, or any other video you can find. Fittness models doesn't count. But fuck it, you can include that too if he's hanging out with any of them:
I also challenge you to do the same with Connor Murphy, he has even more public videos. Interview style videos, night time videos when people dress up and fresh up. 1000+ people combined in all of his videos. I think I've seen him get mogged faically once or twice.
People think Jeff and Connor get so much attention because of "muh aesthctics" and that if thye just gymcel or roidcel themselves it will be teh same. It's false. Face is everything. Sure, having an insane body helps, but face is still everything.
6 PSL is 1 in 100. Nobody would've taken issue with you on that. Nobody is claiming Jeff is a full blown chad. But he's indeed a mogger, and really good looking facially. But you said he was 6/10 lol (ie the normie scale). That's hardly average.
Show a single occurs of Jeff getting mogged facially in any of these videos, or any other video you can find. Fittness models doesn't count. But fuck it, you can include that too if he's hanging out with any of them:
I also challenge you to do the same with Connor Murphy, he has even more public videos. Interview style videos, night time videos when people dress up and fresh up. 1000+ people combined in all of his videos. I think I've seen him get mogged faically once or twice.
People think Jeff and Connor get so much attention because of "muh aesthctics" and that if thye just gymcel or roidcel themselves it will be teh same. It's false. Face is everything. Sure, having an insane body helps, but face is still everything. Jeff and Connor have top tier faces, that's it. Show me anyone who mog their faces IRL, and in motion. IG CHAD =/= IRL CHAD.
9/10lmfaooooo 7/10
this site can't rate for shit![]()
O'pry 7.5 PSL, Jeff 6.5 PSLthen what would you rate Jeff and O'pry?
so the difference between thisO'pry 7.5 PSL, Jeff 6.5 PSL
they dont get facemogged cuz most guys are ugly u mong, i rarely see PSL6+ guysJeff casually getting body mogged by a random BBC @ 1:18 in the first video I linked btw. Having an insane body won't make you an automatic pussy machine. Face has to be there.
Go to 5min mark or 13min mark in the second video. How many are realisticly face mogging Jeff there? Not a single one. Fair enough, there's a lot of oldcels there, but still. You don't easily mog Jeff's face. With Connor you can see it even more clearly, since a lot of his vids are during nighttime, where there's a lot of people in his age group out and in the background of his vids.
I honestly don't think he is too far ahead of me facially and I was rated 5 on reddit. and I have better harmony than him.
I honestly don't think he is too far ahead of me facially and I was rated 5 on reddit. and I have better harmony than him.
To answer your question OP, he's the type of gay alien PSL basement-dwelling faggots like @BigChinHispanic and @Julian masturbate over, but would be completely invisible and even unattractive to all but a small subset of females IRL.
so the difference between thisand this
is 1 psl!! you guys are funny.![]()
I honestly don't think he is too far ahead of me facially and I was rated 5 on reddit. and I have better harmony than him.
plain.You're massively underrating how big off a difference 1 PSL is. Just compare 4 to 5, or 5 to 6. It's in a different world.
Yeah, you mog this. We all believe you:
View attachment 416463View attachment 416464View attachment 416465View attachment 416466View attachment 416467View attachment 416468View attachment 416469View attachment 416470View attachment 416471View attachment 416472
His face is not far from chad and he destroy most normies really hard. You'd slay hard on tinder with Jeff face pics. He has top tier eye area, good lower third, good thick, dark eyebrows. downturned medial canthus, vertically compact orbits, a lot surroudning eye support.
Biggest cope ive ever read on the forumTo answer your question OP, he's the type of gay alien PSL basement-dwelling faggots like @BigChinHispanic and @Julian masturbate over, but would be completely invisible and even unattractive to all but a small subset of females IRL.
Faggot? I'm not the one jacking off to gay aliensBiggest cope ive ever read on the forum
Probably a reddit bluepilled normie faggot
fuck off lol
You're just mad he's got 67 slays while you only touched your sisterFaggot? I'm not the one jacking off to gay aliens
Stay mad son
9/10lmfaooooo 7/10
this site can't rate for shit![]()
he isn't a model, he used to post on lookism/puahate. I was being sarcastic he is better looking than Jeff despite it being selfie and he was rated 7 on lookism/sluthate. Jeff is 6/10 max.it's the first time I've seen that model but it's def not a good pic looks like a selfie whereas jeff your showing a professional photoshoot.
Great eye area, square jaw, amazing coloring, defined zygomatic arch, No recession. Quit coping you fucking subhuman.these are photoshoped.
this is what he looks like.
narrow thin lips shit bulbous nose shit harmony. he isn't above 6. if you watch him in motion look like high tier normie nothing special about him to be rated High like models.
View attachment 416298View attachment 416300he does not even stand out next to normies View attachment 416303![]()
I have seen your pics you only say that because you got the same subhuman phenotype, I definitely mog you. you look like low IQ degenerate.Great eye area, square jaw, amazing coloring, defined zygomatic arch, No recession. Quit coping you fucking subhuman.
you mog the pic of me from 4 years ago? you mog a blurry picture of a 16 yearold... congratulations subhuman.I have seen your pics you only say that because you got the same subhuman phenotype, I definitely mog you. you look like low IQ degenerate.
People really underestimate just how ugly most men really are. Facially, you see guys like Jeff Seid in 1/250 men or so. If that evenWatch any public video of Jeff Seid (where he goes out in public). He rarely gets mogged facially, and there's been hundreds if not thousands of people in his videos. Same with Connor Murphy. People massively underrate the face of these chads. It's largely why they get so much attention.
and you are even uglier now, you will never ascend low IQ pig. if you were nice I would not be rude like this. how about you suck his cock, stop acting like a triggered feminist for that cuck over psl rating.you mog the pic of me from 4 years ago? you mog a blurry picture of a 16 yearold... congratulations subhuman.
Jeff seid is literally Textbook Chad. God tier genetics never seen him above 15% body fat.jeff seid is 7-7.5 PSL , he is above model tier
View attachment 416707 oprey mogged
View attachment 416709View attachment 416710 just lol that cuck next to jeff seid , imagine oprey doing the same pose filming himself with shit camera